UN Food Chief warns of 'famine of biblical proportions'

badrouter

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Question, Einstein?  How can I be a "hate-filled" person when I've completely devoted my whole adult life to ease and limit pain and suffering (including architecting the initial plan to mitigate this virus in our county until my retirement) to the every person that I've served in 4 different counties in Northern California over 30 years?

I don't know. You needed a job?

Would a person who wants to "ease and limit pain and suffering" suggest possibly mowing people down at the border?

On 10/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, Blueliner said:

Obviously, the US Military would have no problem handling this little issue. But IMHO it might be a good idea to at least attempt to get a UN military coalition together to protect the southern border. That way it'll show solidarity with other countries if the invaders, regretfully, must me mowed down. What the dems are doing is total bullshit. People are going to get hurt and the dems could give a shit. One bullshit ploy after another. Absolutely pathetic.

You're a shit stain.

💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

stop embarrassing yourself with your neediness

posting as an adult will get you recognized as an adult not pleading and self promotion

thing about it

Embarrassed? By anything that your pathetic ass spouts? Since you and I think pretty much the exact opposite, you calling me an embarrassing self-promoter is a compliment. I just shot down your pathetic, hateful claim...and you don't like it. Cry me a fucking river, Nancy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Blue, 

Serious question.... ummmmm... why would someone tape their junk? I mean how and why specifically.

😳😳😳

bgw

That's right. You're from GA. You guys down there don't know about all that. I'm going to have to ask ya to look it up, my man🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I guess there’s a benefit to not knowing stuff.... now I don’t wanna know what Blue knows. 
Blue knows “taping your junk”, should we be worried 😧 😂

bgw

p.s. Now I can’t get the thought out, off to tumblr I go....

Naw. No need to be worried. But it is a disturbing thought. You're "normal". 🤣

• Thanks 1