UN Food Chief warns of 'famine of biblical proportions'

badrouter

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So, the heat and humidity has been found to be a significant weakness for the Wuhan?

BREAKING: President Trump should be investigated for colluding with the sun. - CNN 

CNN and demoRATS demand the sun not come up until the investigation is complete. Schiff and Nadler expected to subpoena Pluto and Mars. Blame space force. Say whistle blower will testify Trump colluded with Martian's.

Sad but true. That's some funny shit, bro! 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Great post. Make no mistake. There is a large faction of people that are rooting for the virus want this to continue...as a political and oppressive means to an end. Everything that you said is dead on. This CAN NOT continue. It is gong to be up to the people to resist this BS and pull ourselves out. I have a feeling that we are going to have some serious confrontations and conflicts in the next few months if this keeps going in this direction. There are plenty of sheep out there that have no problem with giving up their rights, livelihoods, and suck off the govt teet. But you can bet your ass that there are just as many that aren't going to stand down while America is transformed into some nanny state. 

Many of these fools are making twice as much money now than before the virus. Collecting their $450/w from unemployment on top of the $600/w extra. They’re living large, never seen that kind of money. Why would they want to work. It’s the people that made good money that are hurting most from economy and want to work . We had employees that furloughed instead of working  when they would’ve made much more by continuing to work from home. They’re lazy and taking advantage of system. Those same people say you shouldn’t worry about economy because they had no 401 k and they didn’t lose 5-6 figures $$$ or more...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Many of these fools are making twice as much money now than before the virus. Collecting their $450/w from unemployment on top of the $600/w extra. They’re living large, never seen that kind of money. Why would they want to work. It’s the people that made good money that are hurting most from economy and want to work . We had employees that furloughed instead of working  when they would’ve made much more by continuing to work from home. They’re lazy and taking advantage of system. Those same people say you shouldn’t worry about economy because they had no 401 k and they didn’t lose 5-6 figures $$$ or more...

Yep. And the faction that wants this to continue knows this quite well. It's not a coincidence that the benefit s being dispersed in that manner. Hope all is well, Russ. Good to seeya posting. How's the wife and the little one? 

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. And the faction that wants this to continue knows this quite well. It's not a coincidence that the benefit s being dispersed in that manner. Hope all is well, Russ. Good to seeya posting. How's the wife and the little one? 

Everyone doing great bro! Just tired of being in the house! Working from home sucks but got to do what the brass say... LIL ONE is doing fantastic! Thanks for asking! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Everyone doing great bro! Just tired of being in the house! Working from home sucks but got to do what the brass say... LIL ONE is doing fantastic! Thanks for asking! 

You bet. I'm glad all is well as can be on your end. I hear ya too. I'm pretty much over this nonsense. But I'm following the rules to the best of my ability. 

It's crazy though. Literally tens millions of lives shattered over "thousands" of deaths. And NYC and other places are labeling pretty much every death a coronavirus death...without autopsies. So there's that too. I'm pretty sure most are dying WITH coronavirus, not FROM it. I feel badly for the people that died, but enough of this shit already. The mortality rate of this thing is turning out to be minimal...just like we said a long time ago. This is DELIBERATE by the pukes (dems and media). 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:12 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't been able to talk with some of the guys that I know who have contracts with large canneries like Green Giant, and Gerber baby food, but, the farms where they're growing don't look to be planted out at the moment. Not saying they can't still have time to plant but a good many of these crops are normally already growing by now.

Anyway, possibly could see issues even in canned and frozen food supply as well. These guys grow greens, carrots, peas and beans. As best as I can tell they haven't planted yet either. 

Just too many questions for them to invest and have to turn their fields under with produce rotting on the stalks. 

then Trump needs to step in and tell them to plant, period 

16 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You bet. I'm glad all is well as can be on your end. I hear ya too. I'm pretty much over this nonsense. But I'm following the rules to the best of my ability. 

It's crazy though. Literally tens millions of lives shattered over "thousands" of deaths. And NYC and other places are labeling pretty much every death a coronavirus death...without autopsies. So there's that too. I'm pretty sure most are dying WITH coronavirus, not FROM it. I feel badly for the people that died, but enough of this shit already. The mortality rate of this thing is turning out to be minimal...just like we said a long time ago. This is DELIBERATE by the pukes (dems and media). 

dude, just look at the death rates normally in NYC vs this year if you think it's a giant conspiracy.

Stop the horseshit. It's grossly ignorant. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, noonereal said:

dude, just look at the death rates normally in NYC vs this year if you think it's a giant conspiracy.

Your intellectual dishonesty and unethical behavior is what is fucking horseshit. Are you disputing my claim? Are you telling the class that all the deaths in NYC have been unequivocally confirmed that coronavirus...and not the flu or sepsis, pneumonia from other agents weren't the cause of death? Please show me some evidence that the rest of the class hasn't seen to dispel this pesky little conspiracy theory ours. 

Meanwhile....

*Nearly 3 million New Yorkers have had coronavirus, antibody study suggests

*Coronavirus antibody testing finds Bay Area infections may be 85 times higher than reported: researchers

*LA County Coronavirus Infections Are Up to 55 Times That of Reported Cases

GTFOH

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Your intellectual dishonesty and unethical behavior is what is fucking horseshit. Are you disputing my claim? Are you telling the class that all the deaths in NYC have been unequivocally confirmed that coronavirus...and not the flu or sepsis, pneumonia from other agents weren't the cause of death? Please show me some evidence that the rest of the class hasn't seen to dispel this pesky little conspiracy theory ours. 

Meanwhile....

*Nearly 3 million New Yorkers have had coronavirus, antibody study suggests

*Coronavirus antibody testing finds Bay Area infections may be 85 times higher than reported: researchers

*LA County Coronavirus Infections Are Up to 55 Times That of Reported Cases

GTFOH

go back under your rock

You need to learn how all disease deaths are done.

Are flu deaths confirmed? 

Such horse shit. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Speaking of horseshit...you hear about the New Yorker walking down 5th Ave? He slipped in horseshit hitting his head on the concrete. Died instantly. Drs said his cause of death was the Wuhan. Not because he had symptoms. It seems a cat that was recently diagnosed with the Wuhan. Scared the shit out of the horse, causing the horse to take a growler right on 5th Ave. No shit man

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Pa. removes 200 deaths from state coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, accuracy

Totals of all kinds of deaths are adjusted all the time. 

You really have no clue about this do you. 

Look into it, you'll learn. 

Just last month my buddy was complaining how the doctor told him how he had H1N1 years ago but never tested him. 

I explained how and why this was done and he learned.

Same thing here. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Totals of all kinds of deaths are adjusted all the time. Of course they are 🙄🤣

You really have no clue about this do you. This is a non-applicable question to me.

Look into it, you'll learn. I've been learning my entire life. More experience than probably as much or MORE than anyone on here to draw from. Do you enjoy being a hateful little wimpy sheep?

Just last month my buddy was complaining how the doctor told him how he had H1N1 years ago but never tested him. Do I need to post more headlines that more people are infected with this cold than thought? 

I explained how and why this was done and he learned. Oohhhhhh. Well shit then.....

Same thing here. Not so much. I have experience, IQ, street smarts, a strong sense of intuition, and education to fall back on. I am nobody's fool. Thay you can bet your ass on, Nancy. 

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2020 at 10:36 PM, NorCalRuss said:

You and @Blueliner post as horrible, hatefilled people. 

God bless you two, seriously. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Gutter boy is at it again.

Trust me, you are not smart.

Peace

Puss n boots is at it again.

Why in the hell would I trust you? Despite being the so-called "gutter boy" here on an insignificant social media forum by a guy that likely hasn't really ventured too far out into the real world, I've had my share of some fairly prominent people that think that I'm pretty fucking smart....including my mom. So there's that.

Peace to you👍

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

You and @Blueliner post as horrible, hatefilled people. 

God bless you two, seriously. 

Question, Einstein?  How can I be a "hate-filled" person when I've completely devoted my whole adult life to ease and limit pain and suffering (including architecting the initial plan to mitigate this virus in our county until my retirement) to the every person that I've served in 4 different counties in Northern California over 30 years? And what about my plans, that are already in motion, to ease and limit pain and suffering of veterans and first responders with PTSD and addiction issues? I'm even going to look into serving our ever-increasing elderly population in some form. Fuck...you're right. I'm hateful. Or wait....maybe I just think that you and YOUR hateful ilk are douchebags that don't have America's best interest at heart. I HELP people with calculated precision. Risk vs. gain. You on the other hand, possess a single-focus, blinding hatred for Trump that you'd rather have America suffer than thrive just to oust him. Our country is systematically being destroyed by the left, media, and collateral damage of this virus, and you're okay with it as long as Trump is bludgeoned and your lefties continue to restructure our country. So, I guess if you call that being hateful and horrible on my part, then so be it. 

...you can answer now👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Puss n boots is at it again.

Why in the hell would I trust you? Despite being the so-called "gutter boy" here on an insignificant social media forum by a guy that likely hasn't really ventured too far out into the real world, I've had my share of some fairly prominent people that think that I'm pretty fucking smart....including my mom. So there's that.

Peace to you👍

you are a foul mouthed idiot

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Question, Einstein?  How can I be a "hate-filled" person when I've completely devoted my whole adult life to ease and limit pain and suffering (including architecting the initial plan to mitigate this virus in our county until my retirement) to the every person that I've served in 4 different counties in Northern California over 30 years? And what about my plans, that are already in motion, to ease and limit pain and suffering of veterans and first responders with PTSD and addiction issues? I'm even going to look into serving our ever-increasing elderly population in some form. Fuck...you're right. I'm hateful. Or wait....maybe I just think that you and YOUR hateful ilk are douchebags that don't have America's best interest at heart. I HELP people with calculated precision. Risk vs. gain. You on the other hand, possess a single-focus, blinding hatred for Trump that you'd rather have America suffer than thrive just to oust him. Our country is systematically being destroyed by the left, media, and collateral damage of this virus, and you're okay with it as long as Trump is bludgeoned and your lefties continue to restructure our country. So, I guess if you call that being hateful and horrible on my part, then so be it. 

...you can answer now👍

stop embarrassing yourself with your neediness

posting as an adult will get you recognized as an adult not pleading and self promotion

thing about it

• Haha 1