You might be a redneck....

I AM IRONMAN

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Foxworthy is the best....

bgw

So many good ones. but my favorite is.... "If your mother doesn't even remove the Marlboro FROM her mouth...as she proceeds to tell the highway patrolman that he can kiss her ass....you might be a redneck". The visual I get just cracks me up🤣

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

So many good ones. but my favorite is.... "If your mother doesn't even remove the Marlboro FROM her mouth...as she proceeds to tell the highway patrolman that he can kiss her ass....you might be a redneck". The visual I get just cracks me up🤣

You makin' fun of my mom? 

tenor.gif.5eea4c7701569458b8792867378e8672.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! My dad smoked Marlboros back in the day (before they killed him RIP pops). I remember him yelling at us with his cig still in his mouth. He could get that ash like 2 inches long! 🤣

Shit... my mom not only could tell the highway patrol to kiss her ass with a Marlboro light in her mouth, but, she could stick two fingers in there beside the cigarette and whistle loud enough we could hear her from 2 miles down in the deep woods chasing squirrels or raccoons. Never lose the ash either. Hahaha. 

I might be a redneck. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shit... my mom not only could tell the highway patrol to kiss her ass with a Marlboro light in her mouth, but, she could stick two fingers in there beside the cigarette and whistle loud enough we could hear her from 2 miles down in the deep woods chasing squirrels or raccoons. Never lose the ash either. Hahaha. 

I might be a redneck. 

God bless your mamma!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I might be a redneck. 

Now that is funny. It's nice when we can all just make fun of ourselves. I watched my dad smack my brother other the back once after my brother did some kinda stupid shit...that's what he would do once we outgrew spanking. Never lost an ash. There should've been an Olympic sport for that for 60s and 70s parents. Like some kind of timed confidence course while smoking a cigarette. The contestant that can make it all the way through with the best time WITHOUT losing the ash gets the gold.🤣

• Haha 3