The Red Wave Begins

Slotback Right

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

I mentioned the other day that it was pretty interesting,

how little coverage the  first 'big' election during this crisis has gotten.

Wonder what the polls were saying.....🤔

PS: also wondered if they used those 'mail it in' ballots, that don't even require a witness signature...

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It has gotten "little coverage" because it's actually not that big or indicative of anything.

or maybe you just don't care when you lose...

if you did care, you could even analyze it...

For anyone that does care....here's Styx's take...(just another talking head, but not 💩 stupid....)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rxneClhc9yw/

1 minute ago, Troll said:

The analysis would upset you since it would have nothing to do with a red wave.

Do you want me to quote some of the geniuses on this board who were calling it a red wave literally hours before a historic defeat in 2018?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

I didn't lose anything.

good for you 👍

Just now, The Guru said:

The analysis would upset you since it would have nothing to do with a red wave.

Do you want me to quote some of the geniuses on this board who were calling it a red wave literally hours before a historic defeat in 2018?

that's right...

don't bother to check it out.....

ignorance is bliss.

just continue to toss  💩  turds....

gshat.png.242cdbd9a8983ffe704f6dd2d6f9a002.png

carry on....

All of you guys crack me up. Big men fighting over those that don't give a damn about them. I suppose it justifies the pyramid that is the modern day USA. You all duke it out. I will focus on getting mine. And then in the words of Jimmy Cliff, "The harder they come, the harder they fall ..."

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

All of you guys crack me up. Big men fighting over those that don't give a damn about them. I suppose it justifies the pyramid that is the modern day USA. You all duke it out. I will focus on getting mine. And then in the words of Jimmy Cliff, "The harder they come, the harder they fall ..."

All ???

🤔

good one....🤣

Some people just might be slightly more invested in 'partisanship' or 'persons' than others...🤔

PS: and while they may not give a damn (politicians and what they do), they can still impact your life....

but your point is well taken, Sunny day so I'll probably be busy.....missing the 💩 toss contest 🤷‍♂️

oh well 😁

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

or maybe you just don't care when you lose...

For anyone that does care....here's Styx's take...(just another talking head, but not 💩 stupid....)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rxneClhc9yw/

You can bet your ass if the rats would have won he would be here signing a different tune.

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

All ???

🤔

good one....🤣

Some people just might be slightly more invested in 'partisanship' or 'persons' than others...🤔

PS: and while they may not give a damn (politicians and what they do), they can still impact your life....

but your point is well taken, Sunny day so I'll probably be busy.....missing the 💩 toss contest 🤷‍♂️

oh well 😁

I guess I see myself as a citizen of the world. So, unless I overstay, I can always leave if things get too f**@up. Now there is a fine line here, but at least I am aware. 

29 minutes ago, Troll said:

good for you 👍

that's right...

don't bother to check it out.....

ignorance is bliss.

just continue to toss  💩  turds....

gshat.png.242cdbd9a8983ffe704f6dd2d6f9a002.png

carry on....

Seriously this fucktard canes is talking about historic defeat in 2018. That fuck guaranteed the board Killary would beat trump by a landslide. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

I guess I see myself as a citizen of the world. So, unless I overstay, I can always leave if things get too f**@up. Now there is a fine line here, but at least I am aware. 

Agree ....but I just spent the morning cutting the grass 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Seriously this fucktard canes is talking about historic defeat in 2018. That fuck guaranteed the board Killary would beat trump by a landslide. 

This is a lie but if somebody said that Hillary would win at least they had good reason to say that.

You retards were talking about a red wave a day before the Republicans lost 41 seats and every poll had them losing the House vote by 8+ points.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Don't know whether there are HOAs in your neck of the woods, but I guess, regardless, cutting the grass is productive.

I've always said everything you need to know in politics...

you learned on the playground....

🤔

HOA's are a prime example....😆

• Like 1

Just now, Troll said:

I've always said everything you need to know in politics...

you learned on the playground....

🤔

HOA's are a prime example....😆

I agree to a degree; despite their reputation to the contrary, the kids on the playground are not as vicious and, when all is said and done, usually make up. 

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Don't know whether there are HOAs in your neck of the woods, but I guess, regardless, cutting the grass is productive.

If there is no HOA, do you not cut the grass?

I personally like the outdoor activity of mowing the lawn, the exercise (not a riding mower), the smell of cut grass, and the way the finished product looks. 

Maybe I misunderstood you, but I would take care of my lawn whether on HOA told me to do so or not.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

If there is no HOA, do you not cut the grass?

I personally like the outdoor activity of mowing the lawn, the exercise (not a riding mower), the smell of cut grass, and the way the finished product looks. 

Maybe I misunderstood you, but I would take care of my lawn whether on HOA told me to do so or not.

To a degree you did. But just to a degree. Personally, if I had the option, I would go for a Southwest feel, with a cactus/rock garden out front. Less maintenance and more character, at least to my way of thinking. But I am just a Third World boy. 

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I agree to a degree; despite their reputation to the contrary, the kids on the playground are not as vicious and, when all is said and done, usually make up. 

couldn't even get a chuckle huh?

Yeah, just did my time on a couple boards is all...😆

But you are right they are not all bad, My first was fine, but it was designed as a nature conservancy decades ago  👍(guess what happened to all our non-profit paperwork after 40 years tho.... having a name that 'almost' sounded like some 'conservative non-profit' 😡) , the second was the typical modern mcmansion mayhem 👎, kinda ugly...... but now I got the best of both worlds....my house and most propery are entirely independent, my lake is associated...super nice...M sent.