The radical right....

DBP66

Just now, The Guru said:

concha defending a lie by posting something that does not, in fact, address the point that was made.

He's almost made a career off doing that on this board.

The point made being AOC is a Biden advisor. 

Andy declares it a lie. And I quote: "... "AOC is Biden's advisor" lie".

And a list of Biden advisors being provided with AOC's name on it.

And Andy predictably acts like he hasn't face planted again. Lying shamelessly about it, in fact. For all to see.

It's amazing.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

The point made being AOC is a Biden advisor. 

She's not.

This is basic reading comprehension.

Biden Taps AOC and Jayapal to Help Shape Party Policy.

Imagine my surprise then — or was it disbelief? — to discover on Wednesday morning that they had been appointed as co-chairs of three of the six “joint task forces” that are meant to unify the Democratic Party on policy in the run-up to November.

To be clear: These three co-chairs will be representing Sanders and his vision for the party. It was the Vermont senator who recommended them for these positions, and pushed to have them included. Remarkably, though, it was Joe Biden, Mr. Status Quo himself, who signed off on them.

Anybody who's not interested in lying would know that her inclusion on a "unity' task force is a concession made by Biden to Bernie Sanders and they are advising the party and/or the national committee and not Biden himself.

But concha is always moved to lie and/or help sell lies that serve his political masters.

Because he's a liar.

And a toady.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

And a list of Biden advisors being provided with AOC's name on it.

A list of party advisers named by Bernie Sanders.

Is there anything that you're not willing to lie about? Even something that a 3rd grade political novice would understand.

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

She's not.

This is basic reading comprehension.

Biden Taps AOC and Jayapal to Help Shape Party Policy.

Imagine my surprise then — or was it disbelief? — to discover on Wednesday morning that they had been appointed as co-chairs of three of the six “joint task forces” that are meant to unify the Democratic Party on policy in the run-up to November.

To be clear: These three co-chairs will be representing Sanders and his vision for the party. It was the Vermont senator who recommended them for these positions, and pushed to have them included. Remarkably, though, it was Joe Biden, Mr. Status Quo himself, who signed off on them.

Anybody who's not interested in lying would know that her inclusion on a "unity' task force is a concession made by Biden to Bernie Sanders and they are advising the party and/or the national committee and not Biden himself.

But concha is always moved to lie and/or help sell lies that serve his political masters.

Because he's a liar.

And a toady.

Democrat Ocasio-Cortez to lead Biden climate change panel with Kerry

U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will co-chair a climate change panel for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, giving him a prominent liberal voice that could help garner his party’s full support.

🤡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

😄

Just like when concha tried to tie COVID-19 deaths to who the governor was.

As if systematic police conduct is changed by who the mayor is.

What a doofus.

In AndyWorld, the mayor and city council have no influence over a police force over a 50-year span.

Some of the crap he stridently spews is stunningly stupid.

🤣

1 minute ago, concha said:

Democrat Ocasio-Cortez to lead Biden climate change panel with Kerry

Putting things in big letters doesn't change the context or the meaning.

Just like when the City of Minneapolis gets rid of it's police department, right? 

She was appointed by Bernie Sanders to advise the party regarding it's platform.

There are co-chairs for every task force. Why? Because Biden chose one and Sanders chose one.

When you're out of ideas and out of time you resort to these tactics.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Some of the crap he stridently spews is stunningly stupid.

Yes, I stridently spew the take that mayors aren't responsible for systematic police conduct.

And that Governor's are not the root cause of COVID-19 infections.

"stunningly stupid"

😄

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, I stridently spew the take that mayors aren't responsible for systematic police conduct.

And that Governor's are not the root cause of COVID-19 infections.

"stunningly stupid"

😄

Mayors and city councils over generations have nothing to do with their city's police forces.  🤡

Only in AndyWorld.  🤣

10 minutes ago, concha said:

In AndyWorld that's not an advisor.

🤡

She won't even endorse him.

AOC Will Vote for Biden, But Doesn’t Know If She’ll Endorse Him: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Know If He’s Going to Move Us Forward’

And had never spoken to him.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Never Spoken to Joe Biden

But she's an adviser.

😄

Any person with an honest bone in their body would know that Bernie appointed her to these task forces and the nominee is trying to "unify" the party.

Any other characterization is a purposeful lie.

It would be the same as saying that anybody that was appointed by Ted Cruz to a Republican task force in 2016 was an adviser to Trump.

Not true.

concha is such an ideological shill that he claims that systemic (look up the word) police conduct is attributable to what party the mayor belongs to.

If it happens in Chicago, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma and Ferguson, Missouri and New York, New York and Louisville, Kentucky and Miami, Florida then it's not about what party the mayor belongs to.

To suggest so is "stunningly stupid."

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

People like @181pl hate big government but love big government police brutality.

He loves freedom but loves when a citizen is deprived of his right to live.

Brings out the best in him.

You're a moron. I'm not for police brutality. I'm for equal protection under the law for all people, genders, skin color etc I'm not for arson, murderers, desecrators of national monuments. But clearly you are. Grow up weirdo.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

concha is such an ideological shill that he claims that systemic (look up the word) police conduct is attributable to what party the mayor belongs to.

If it happens in Chicago, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma and Ferguson, Missouri and New York, New York and Louisville, Kentucky and Miami, Florida then it's not about what party the mayor belongs to.

To suggest so is "stunningly stupid."

And the lying continues.

I have stated that 50 years of Dem mayors and city councils would have influence over their police forces.

You just can't help yourself.

58 minutes ago, 181pl said:

You're a moron. I'm not for police brutality. I'm for equal protection under the law for all people, genders, skin color etc I'm not for arson, murderers, desecrators of national monuments. But clearly you are. Grow up weirdo.

Andy lies like a cheap rug. It's almost impressive.