Sports highlights

Belly Bob

30 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

What's the best highlight out there?

This one is probably my favorite.

Here's my honorable mention. It's a little over produced for me, but it still does a good job of telling an interesting story.

Secretariat at the Belmont was incredible. “ He is moving like a tremendous machine”.  “But Secretariat is all alone”.  Chic Anderson’s call was epic.  2:24 will stand for a hundred years, if not longer.  The damn horse negative-splitted The Kentucky Derby - each quarter mile faster than the last.  And no one has come close to 1:59 2/5 - nearly 50 years on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO  That is awesome!  Those two were the greatest but strangely they were not very strong swimmers.  Lol  

"The underwater part is really challenging. In a way, it’s what makes this sport a sport. The male rules are a lot tougher. We can only touch the bottom with the balls of our feet, or else it’s five-eighths of a point off."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Secretariat at the Belmont was incredible. “ He is moving like a tremendous machine”.  “But Secretariat is all alone”.  Chic Anderson’s call was epic.  2:24 will stand for a hundred years, if not longer.  The damn horse negative-splitted The Kentucky Derby - each quarter mile faster than the last.  And no one has come close to 1:59 2/5 - nearly 50 years on.

And let's not forget about his Preakness run, which was just as impressive as his Derby and Belmont performances.

• Like 1