Florida Bars Are Shutting Down Again After New Positive Coronavirus Cases

RedZone

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shouldn’t you be at Mardi Gras,, like what dumbass governor and citizens actually attended mardi grAs during a pandemic 

Keeps small businesses alive man. Why am I allowed to go to target Walmart and such. But I cant go shop at the local bar and such. Because the politicians don't make money off of it.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Keeps small businesses alive man. Why am I allowed to go to target Walmart and such. But I cant go shop at the local bar and such. Because the politicians don't make money off of it.

Because I can’t go to bar and go grocery shopping there, it’s not a neccisity at end of day, until we know exactly what covid actually is we’re gonna have to take our 30 packs to go for the time being 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because I can’t go to bar and go grocery shopping there, it’s not a neccisity at end of day, until we know exactly what covid actually is we’re gonna have to take our 30 packs to go for the time being 

Of course its a necessity. Every business is a necessity. Its how people pay their bills. What are u talking about 

Covid has become nothing worse than the flu. Some people died. Some people always die. 60000 die every year from the flu. Nobody gives a shit. 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Bormio said:

3 bars in all of Florida - wow

It's always amusing seeing your name in a Covid-19 thread..

Will soon be a norm.....open, close, clean, open, close, clean, open, close and clean.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-restaurants-again-shutting-their-doors-as-coronavirus-flares/

In Texas, which started its reopening May 1 after weeks of being locked down, at least a dozen restaurants in and around Houston have recently posted announcements of temporary shutdowns to sanitize their establishments and test employees after cases of the virus emerged. 

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's always amusing seeing your name in a Covid-19 thread..

Will soon be a norm.....open, close, clean, open, close, clean, open, close and clean.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-restaurants-again-shutting-their-doors-as-coronavirus-flares/

In Texas, which started its reopening May 1 after weeks of being locked down, at least a dozen restaurants in and around Houston have recently posted announcements of temporary shutdowns to sanitize their establishments and test employees after cases of the virus emerged. 

Lol @Bormio what’s up with your mans

lemme shut him the fuxk up real quick 

178A3888-3C3D-49E3-A4CC-E3B26B98C862.jpeg

91856C55-B88C-4852-90A5-862553E3ECCC.jpeg

AD40FC98-FFEB-4D85-B0E7-6EE1A6DB1C3B.gif

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Liven it up! You are always good for some controversy. 

Have to be. Im the one who takes it on the chin but there's so much bs that I really can't put up with it anymore. 

The democrats have lost their minds. The virus is without a doubt a insider trading scam

Youn people today should be taken out back and hung to save this country. Everything they talk about is incorrect and they are so stupid they can't even find correct information. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Youn people today should be taken out back and hung to save this country. Everything they talk about is incorrect and they are so stupid they can't even find correct information. 

So you want to hang me, now? What the hell have I ever done to you to deserve this? Last time I looked I offered you sound advice relating to trading. 

54 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Young people are clueless. Education in this country has failed because the politicians want it to fail. Keep people dumb and dependent and you will have obident servants

And the father's that are around want to be best buddies. When my first son was about a year old maybe to my father pulled me aside and told me he needs a father not a best friend. At the time seemed like very very old school that makes total sense. You could be both but you need to be a father first

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

And the father's that are around want to be best buddies. When my first son was about a year old maybe to my father pulled me aside and told me he needs a father not a best friend. At the time seemed like very very old school that makes total sense. You could be both but you need to be a father first

Yea i understand that 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:24 AM, HSFBfan said:

Of course its a necessity. Every business is a necessity. Its how people pay their bills. What are u talking about 

Covid has become nothing worse than the flu. Some people died. Some people always die. 60000 die every year from the flu. Nobody gives a shit. 

do you remember what Fauxi and the CDC declared in Dec, just before all this hit...?

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year.

The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.

The updated numbers, which do not include deaths during flu pandemics, are based on more recent data from a larger and more diverse group of countries than the previous estimate, the CDC said.

--------------

"These findings remind us of the seriousness of flu and that flu prevention should really be a global priority," study co-author Dr. Joe Bresee, associate director for global health in CDC's Influenza Division, said in a CDC news release.

--------------

So just making it a "global priority" is all  ???.......

• Like 1