Generation Z kid Gets it

imaGoodBoyNow

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

fuckin NYers lol

My aunt would've beat the black off my ass if I was what? 4 or 5 years old talking like that... 

Hell Im a grown man and still don't talk like that in front of my aunt or my mom they'd still smack skin off my face... It's about respect and it's apparent at this rate when he grows up he'll lack it...

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Gen Z is going to have to pick up the plieces left of the mess created by millennials.

The fuck you say... We're still picking up some of the pieces your generation left behind. Still trying to fix some of the damage caused by the older folks some of which by the way like to say "It's no longer my problem".... 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My aunt would've beat the black off my ass if I was what? 4 or 5 years old talking like that... 

Hell Im a grown man and still don't talk like that in front of my aunt or my mom they'd still smack skin off my face... It's about respect and it's apparent at this rate when he grows up he'll lack it...

The fuck you say... We're still picking up some of the pieces your generation left behind. Still trying to fix some of the damage caused by the older folks some of which by the way like to say "It's no longer my problem"....