Tomorrow Monday June 29th it will be 5000 days since TN beat Alabama in football.

HooverOutlaw

42 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

That sure was nice of you guys to bring that up but, then again, I always forget how classy you Bama fans really are......

I don’t think it would be any different if it had been 5000 days since Bama last beat Tennessee. If the Vols team and or fans don’t like it, then beat us already. 

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

I don’t think it would be any different if it had been 5000 days since Bama last beat Tennessee. If the Vols team and or fans don’t like it, then beat us already. 

Honestly, if the Vols beat Florida and Bama and go 2-10 this year I’d be ecstatic. Those two have owned us for far too long. 

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

That sure was nice of you guys to bring that up but, then again, I always forget how classy you Bama fans really are......

Fulmer curse lives. 

When Tennessee was winning in that 1995-2004 era Alabama fans heard it 24/7 365 just some payback. 

From 71-81 Bama went 11-0

From 82-85 Tenn went 4-0

From 86-94 Bama went 8-0-1

From 95-04 Tenn went 9-1

From 05-19 Bama went 14-1 

A lot of streaks in this series.  90% of the time who has the best coach wins except when Bill Curry was at Bama and he still beat TN 3-0 from 87-89. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

Honestly, if the Vols beat Florida and Bama and go 2-10 this year I’d be ecstatic. Those two have owned us for far too long. 

Pruitt will be fired then.  But look at Auburn Malzahn can lose 5 games a year Beat Bama about once every 3 or 4 years and gets a raise. He makes 7 million a year and is a 8-5 type coach.  Tenn is a 9 win team this year maybe 10 with bowl game.

41 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hard to understand how Harbaugh has survived not beat Ohio State. 0-5 vs the game of the year Bama would have fired his ass twice.  He keeps hanging on. 

As a Seahawks and Buckeyes fan, I've had more than my fill of Jim Harbaugh. Don't want to see him ever again.

22 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Not with Guarantano at the helm. 8-4 at best. Realistically, 7-5 with an upset loss in there somewhere. If Bailey lives up to the hype UT will be good in 2021. 

6 or 7 wins sound accurate for Tennessee next year. Losses against UGA, Florida, Alabama, Oklahoma, and South Carolina maybe.

Just now, StAllThewaY said:

Since you are such a historian. HOW MANY DAYS HAS IT BEEN SINCE GA WON A NATIONAL TITLE.........I WILL WAIT..........

Was this even called for? The post you quoted was regarding the Ohio State Buckeyes. Where did Georgia come from?

• Haha 1