A Legitimate Question - Completely Serious

Rufus69

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Will Trumpy The Ass Clown actually go thru the Election as the Republican nominee or will he withdraw his name for re-election and demand the Pubs pick somebody else?

I'm totally serious here....

Rufus>>

He will run in november that is if we have an election in November and he doesn't postpone it due to corona. The democrats should be behind the postponement of it as they want every other election postponed 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

See Rufus the doofus is fortunate enough to not be affected by democrat policies. The majority of America can’t take it anymore. 

Trump spent the first 4 years undoing the damage the Muslim from Kenya inflicted. He needs 4 more years to really make a statement for a generation to come. 

unfortunately he has a uphill battle. 

I hope he wins and I do believe he has a chance but the deck is def stacked 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

unfortunately he has a uphill battle. 

I hope he wins and I do believe he has a chance but the deck is def stacked 

Yeah Black Lives Matter is setting up for some major voter suppression and intimidation for the fall.  They are domestic terrorist group that Trump needs to crack down on or it will be a major thorn in his side 

• Haha 1

The problem is Rufus and his kind on this board want much more of this because they hate the patriotism that Trump has inspired.  People always accuse Democrats of hating the country and these domestic terrorist protests are proof.  All the people causing chaos around the country are Biden supporters and voters 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah Black Lives Matter is setting up for some major voter suppression and intimidation for the fall.  They are domestic terrorist group that Trump needs to crack down on or it will be a major thorn in his side 

I've asked this question several times in person not on this board but how much more will america be divided over the black person

We fought a war 

We had bloodshed over reconstruction 

We had bloodshed during the 1960s

Now today

That's 160 years give or take of bloodhsed over one group of people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nope...wishful thinking (by you)

I'm hearing a lot of stuff from a few Pubs that keep up with this sort of shit.  I was told that a group of their compadres were developing a Plan B if Trumpy pulls out.

I just asked for opines of whether or not it was a real thing....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm hearing a lot of stuff from a few Pubs that keep up with this sort of shit.  I was told that a group of their compadres were developing a Plan B if Trumpy pulls out.

I just asked for opines of whether or not it was a real thing....

Rufus>>

No way. Why get on the campaign trail to pull out. Why raise money. Why declare for reelection as soon as he was elected in 2016

Another poll came out for PA with biden having a 5 pt lead.

One big glaring problem

Of the people they surveyed the breakdown 49% democrats 42% republican 

Another poll another oversampling of democrats

715 voters were surveyed 

350 of them were democrats

300 were democrats 

And they came with up with a 5 pt lead for biden

Tells me that its either neck and neck or trump ahead 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Another poll came out for PA with biden having a 6 pt lead.

One big glaring problem

Of the people they surveyed the breakdown 49% democrats 42% republican 

Another poll another oversampling of democrats

The same polls had Hillary killing it, pun intended. 

The silent majority that can’t voice their opinions without fear of violence against them should make us all proud come November 

• Like 1

The same polls had Hillary killing it, pun intended. 

The silent majority that can’t voice their opinions without fear of violence against them should make us all proud come November 

Its not even that. They sampled 50 more democrats than Republicans. It would be interesting to see the poll if the same percentage of Republicans and democrats were asked. To sample 50 more of the same party of course ur gonna find a lead. 

On 6/28/2020 at 3:00 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Oh definitely, and  SPLC is going to Court and winning battles so marginalized groups can vote. 

Get real and lay of the the far right shit, it’s bad for ya. 

bgw

Polls don’t mean anything until game time.  They are basically as useless as preseason football rankings 

I'm just looking into the details of them

Many of them are certainly false leading and other dont even tell you percentage of dems and repubs that they surveyed 

A fox News poll had all different margin of errors. Some as high as plus minus 7. Thats a big margin of error 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh definitely, and  SPLC is going to Court and winning battles so marginalized groups can vote. 

Get real and lay of the the far right shit, it’s bad for ya. 

bgw

The SPLC is a left wing appointed propaganda machine. Just because you agree with a person or organization doesn’t make them right. 

BLM has caused chaos at the degree any other domestic terrorist group has caused throughout history. If you think they are peaceful protestors then you mindfully traffic in lies and deceit 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s not a real thing. If the election were held today, our great POTUS would win at least 40 states. Why in the hell would he pull out? Serious question. 

2 words...silent majority... but let the left climb the ladder higher and higher. Fall will hurt that much harder when the ladder gets kicked out from underneath them in November. Remember all those people on Hillary's side crying with their beanie hats when she lost now multiply that by ten come November

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The SPLC is a left wing appointed propaganda machine. Just because you agree with a person or organization doesn’t make them right. 

BLM has caused chaos at the degree any other domestic terrorist group has caused throughout history. If you think they are peaceful protestors then you mindfully traffic in lies and deceit 

Notice the likes from the two far right circle jackoffs.

So getting corrupt government entities that are protected by sovereign immunity to "fix" broken voting systems and protecting and ensuring civil rights for  marginalized groups is bad?

IS THAT YOUR FINAL FUCKING ANSWER?

Peace,

bgw

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s not a real thing. If the election were held today, our great POTUS would win at least 40 states. Why in the hell would he pull out? Serious question. 

LOL...he'd get his ass kicked in a historic beating if it were held today....fact...he's losing the battleground states...😲

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

2 words...silent majority... but let the left climb the ladder higher and higher. Fall will hurt that much harder when the ladder gets kicked out from underneath them in November. Remember all those people on Hillary's side crying with their beanie hats when she lost now multiply that by ten come November

what you clowns don't realize is that Donny isn't the new guy who is going to "drain the swamp" anymore, now he's a swamp creature...3 1/2 years later he now has a track record (or lack of) to run on....a sad one...and a majority of Americans now know he's a racist...not to mention he's f*in nuts...I can't wait to hear you clowns cry about the MSM exc.. come Nov...🤡