BOMBSHELL: John Bolton verbally briefed Trump in March 2019 that Putin was offering bounties for dead American soldiers in Afghanistan.

BigDrop

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pot...meet kettle

Wonder what he is 🤡reading about in the 'must believe' NYT today? 🤔

I'll bet he 🤡 believes that the spread of this flu, is all the Churches fault too 😵

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/13/nyt-blame-churches-not-riots-for-rise-in-positive-covid-19-tests/

Seriously? He pays a 🤡 subscription for that 💩 and everything?

41 minutes ago, Troll said:

Wonder what he is 🤡reading about in the 'must believe' NYT today? 🤔

I'll bet he 🤡 believes that the spread of this flu, is all the Churches fault too 😵

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/13/nyt-blame-churches-not-riots-for-rise-in-positive-covid-19-tests/

Seriously? He pays a 🤡 subscription for that 💩 and everything?

He's a good lil 🐑

57 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Ah yes, another #bluelivesmatter guy that really doesn't give a shit about law enforcement at all.

What a shocker. giphy.gif

Really no comment needed here...

Just read that response back a few times to yourself,

and see if you can eventually figure out how stupid you sound here...

😆

Supporting police means you should then accept corruption in the ranks?

what a freaking genius...

Thought you where trying to protest against that....🙄 guess not...

and you must feel it's quite fine apparently.   Good job 👍

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

😆

Down South....well he's just not very bright.

24 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Down South....well he's just not very bright.

Yeah the whole POINT of routing out bad cops etc....

you know like police brutality etc.   (chant in background...what are we fighting for?)....

That's not for DS....he don't agree 🤣

what a newb

giphy.gif

PS: Frame it LOL. His baby book is getting filled up quick with some great post pics 😆

6 hours ago, Troll said:

😆

Of the Inspector General reports published so far (that I've seen, if I'm wrong post a link and I'll read it over), all point to minor, clerical errors and/or paperwork issues - punishable by demotions, censure, and in a few cases loss of job. The report published from December also states that the FBI's work as not tainted by anti-Trump bias, despite the errors they had.

So yeah, I think arbitrarily tossing people in prison is problematic. If you want to live in a country like that, move to Iran, I'm sure they'll appreciate your poor communication skills and rants about vans parked on the street that make you think "they're" coming for you. 

Carry on with your sanctimonious, triggered outrage if you must...doesn't seem like you've got much else beyond that.

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

Of the Inspector General reports published so far (that I've seen, if I'm wrong post a link and I'll read it over), all point to minor, clerical errors and/or paperwork issues - punishable by demotions, censure, and in a few cases loss of job. The report published from December also states that the FBI's work as not tainted by anti-Trump bias, despite the errors they had.

So yeah, I think arbitrarily tossing people in prison is problematic. If you want to live in a country like that, move to Iran, I'm sure they'll appreciate your poor communication skills and rants about vans parked on the street that make you think "they're" coming for you. 

Carry on with your sanctimonious, triggered outrage if you must...doesn't seem like you've got much else beyond that.

You tripped in your backpeddle...😉

you chastise him for wanting to see "guilty" punished...

and then try to apply your own 'standards' of innocence.....😆

PS: Why you tryin to 'carry on' with that 😝

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

You tripped in your backpeddle...😉

you chastise him for wanting to see "guilty" punished...

and then try to apply your own 'standards' of innocence.....😆

PS: Why you tryin to 'carry on' with that 😝

I chastise him for his fascist leanings and fake love of this country (supporting unmarked federal police in Portland while the day before claiming to be all about no government in our lives).

They (the FBI) should be held accountable according to reasonable standards.

I'm quite consistent. You wouldn't notice, because you're a bit of a mess that's all over the place.

Care to share where IG's have recommended jail sentences for FBI agents? - If it's out there then I'd be open to changing my opinion.

Demote, censure, fire them - whatever. You start with the "lock them up" nonsense and you're marching towards fascism and locking up political enemies with no real standing (IG report legitimizing the investigations despite serious clerical problems). 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DownSouth said:

I chastise him for his fascist leanings and fake love of this country (supporting unmarked federal police in Portland while the day before claiming to be all about no government in our lives).

They (the FBI) should be held accountable according to reasonable standards.

I'm quite consistent. You wouldn't notice, because you're a bit of a mess that's all over the place.

Care to share where IG's have recommended jail sentences for FBI agents? - If it's out there then I'd be open to changing my opinion.

Demote, censure, fire them - whatever. You start with the "lock them up" nonsense and you're marching towards fascism and locking up political enemies with no real standing (IG report legitimizing the investigations despite serious clerical problems). 

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Belgian intelligence knew about Russian bounty: minister

Both the White House and the Kremlin denied the allegations, with President Trump dismissing them as 'fake news'

by Dave Makichuk July 19, 2020 July 20, 2020

Late last month, three leading American newspapers alleged that the White House had been briefed about an alleged Russian bounty program that was in existence in Afghanistan. Credit: AFP.

While we’re still not sure if US President Donald Trump was briefed on an alleged Russian bounty on US troops, it appears their NATO allies were well aware.

Belgium’s spy services say they were aware of financial rewards that Russia allegedly offered to the Taliban in exchange for killing American and other Western troops in Afghanistan, according to Belgium’s defense minister, Intelnews.org reported.

Late last month, three leading American newspapers, The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal alleged that the White House had been briefed about an alleged Russian bounty program that was in existence in Afghanistan.

According to the allegations, the Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, known as GRU, had offered Taliban fighters financial rewards in exchange for killing American and other North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) troops, the report said.

Both the White House and the Kremlin denied the allegations, with President Trump dismissing them as “fake news” and “a hoax.”

Philippe Goffin, who serves as Belgium’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defense, told the Belgian Federal Parliament that his office was aware of the Russian bounty program allegedly offered by the shadowy group, known as Unit 29155, the report said.

The elite unit inside the Russian intelligence system is skilled in subversion, sabotage and assassination — a modern day SMERSH.

While sometimes leaving a messy trail in its wake, the ruthless unit almost always hits its target, all the while defended and denied by the cold, Beria-esque smile of Vladimir Putin.

Its operations are so secret, according to assessments by Western intelligence services, that the unit’s existence is most likely unknown even to other GRU operatives, the New York Times reported.

The minister was speaking before the parliament’s Committee on National Defense, where he responded to questions from committee members. 

According to Goffin, he had been briefed on the matter by the General Intelligence and Security Service (SGRS), Belgium’s military intelligence organization.

He said the SGRS was “aware of Russian support for the Taliban in Afghanistan” and offered evidence that “confirmed Russian interference there,” the report said.

He added that the Belgian intelligence services had linked “only one incident” to the Russian bounty program. It had occurred in April of 2019, and had resulted in the deaths of three American soldiers, he said.

According to CNN, the top US general overseeing operations in the Middle East and Afghanistan said earlier this month that the intelligence concerning Russian operatives offering bounties to Taliban-linked militants was “very worrisome” but that the information wasn’t solid enough to hold up in a court of law.

General Frank McKenzie, the commander of US Central Command, also told reporters that he was not convinced that the Russian bounty program was directly responsible for the deaths of US personnel, the CNN report said.

“The intelligence wasn’t proved to me. It was proved enough to worry me. It wasn’t proved enough that I’d take it to a court of law. That’s often true in battlefield intelligence,” McKenzie said, according to a transcript provided by the Defense Department, the CNN report said.

“You see a lot of indicators. Many of them are troubling; many of them you act on. But in this case, there just wasn’t enough there. I sent the intelligence guys back to continue to dig on it. And I believe they’re continuing to dig right now,” he added.

McKenzie cautioned that the US “should always remember, the Russians are not our friends. They are not our friends. And they are not our friends in Afghanistan. And they do not wish us well.

“And we just need to remember that at all times when we evaluate that intelligence.”

Belgium participated in the NATO joint force in Afghanistan, but recalled its troops home in May due to the coronavirus pandemic, the report said.

• Haha 1