Trump’s approval today vs six months ago: now his lowest Real Clear Politics average ever!

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, rockinl said:

He'll win. There is a HUGE silent majority still.

And, All they have to do is keep playing Bidens dementia moments. Its getting worse. Im beginning to think that why he's staying off the air lately.

I don’t know

BLM is a Democratic organization 

that’s a huge majority voting for Biden

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know

BLM is a Democratic EXTORTION organization 

that’s a huge majority voting for Biden

Nah. He'll win.

You mean to tell me, that the whitest, oldest, white privileged dinasour in the democratic party is the BLM favorite? LOLOLOL

I thought they despised white males?

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If they show up to the polls. Many young people dont show up to vote.

13.4% of the population. 

Only 59% of that voted in last election. They MAY hit 60% this time. So roughly 18 mil gonna push Biden over the edge?

Ill take odds against that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rockinl said:

You mean to tell me, that the whitest, oldest, white privileged dinasour in the democratic party is the BLM favorite?

Yes

“All money donated to Black Lives Matter goes directly to Act Blue, a Democrat Super PAC that then feeds the money to Democrat candidates.”

Look at the BLM Invoice of what they do with their donations 

half went to Biden campaign and the rest was for campaign materials and the payroll of the BLM employees 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes

“All money donated to Black Lives Matter goes directly to Act Blue, a Democrat Super PAC that then feeds the money to Democrat candidates.”

I dont believe it. the 2 lard asses that started BLM are now millionaires. Thats ALL they are worried about. Oh, and keeping the racial pot stirred.

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes

Look at the BLM Invoice of what they do with their donations 

half went to Biden campaign and the rest was for campaign materials and the payroll of the BLM employees 

True 

52 minutes ago, rockinl said:

He'll win. There is a HUGE silent majority still.

And, All they have to do is keep playing Bidens dementia moments. Its getting worse. Im beginning to think that why he's staying off the air lately.

Major speech and press conference  from Wilmington today.

In all fairness, if I could choose anyone it would be Andrew Cuomo.  For a Republican Mitt Romney.  

Just now, BigDrop said:

Major speech and press conference  from Wilmington today.

In all fairness, if I could choose anyone it would be Andrew Cuomo.  For a Republican Mitt Romney.  

wow. We can't stand cuomo in NY. NYers are leaving the state in droves due to his policies 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

wow. We can't stand cuomo in NY. NYers are leaving the state in droves due to his policies 

don't lie..he's a rock star in NY because of the way he handled the crisis and got us the help we needed...he did a great job!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

A Russian oligarch financed a Ky factory for O’Connell.  Russian oligarchs kept Trump afloat after his sixth bankruptcy and not a single North American financial organization would lend him a penny.  He finally received money through Deutschbanc and that is another story that involves courts. Trump has relationships in Russia that date back to the ‘80’s.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

A Russian oligarch financed a Ky factory for O’Connell.  Russian oligarchs kept Trump afloat after his sixth bankruptcy and not a single North American financial organization would lend him a penny.  He finally received money through Deutschbanc and that is another story that involves courts. Trump has relationships in Russia that date back to the ‘80’s.

Since you brought up mcconell. Go check out the relationship his wife has with china

Like i said as to why that is not brought up constantly idk. But mcconell will win his seat in november 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Since you brought up mcconell. Go check out the relationship his wife has with china

Like i said as to why that is not brought up constantly idk. But mcconell will win his seat in november 

I sold rides to both Holiday World and Kentucky Kingdom dating back to the mid ‘80’s.  Spent many nights in the Executive Inn in Owensboro along with Louisville.  Countless conversations in hotel bars dating back a third of a century.

Owensboro cannot be confused with the Bronx.