Trump’s approval today vs six months ago: now his lowest Real Clear Politics average ever!

BigDrop

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

I sold rides to both Holiday World and Kentucky Kingdom dating back to the mid ‘80’s.  Spent many nights in the Executive Inn in Owensboro along with Louisville.  Countless conversations in hotel bars dating back a third of a century.

Owensboro cannot be confused with the Bronx.

sounds great. Sounds like a great place to be 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

polls ???

ok.

giphy.gif

🤣

Through the end of April, despite wanting badly to see Trump lose, I would have agreed with you. Today, it is Biden's race to lose. Too many errors, forced and unforced, and unnecessary drama. If Biden throws this race away, he is truly totally worthless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Through the end of April, despite wanting badly to see Trump lose, I would have agreed with you. Today, it is Biden's race to lose. Too many errors, forced and unforced, and unnecessary drama. If Biden throws this race away, he is truly totally worthless. 

How many times has biden run for presidency and lost? Its been multiple times 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

sounds great. Sounds like a great place to be 

When I was single in the mid ‘80’s I remember Owensboro’s  Executive Inn (a large Marriott like hotel) having one of the darkest bars I was ever in. I remember one of the first questions I would hear from a girl was, “where are you from?”  Washington, D. C. was a good answer.  Owensboro was not.

Trump would have done as well in Owensboro as he did in Slovenia (which I’ve also been to).

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

When Iwas single in the mid ‘80’s I remember Owensboro’s  Executive Inn (a large Marriott like hotel) having one of the darkest bars I was ever in. I remember one of the first questions I would hear from a girl was, “where are you from?”  Washington, D. C. was a good answer.  Owensboro was not.

Owensboro sounds better than DC IMO

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

don't lie..he's a rock star in NY because of the way he handled the crisis and got us the help we needed...he did a great job!

I didnt really know anything about Cuomo other than his name and his Dad, but after watching his press conferences and how he's handled the Covid crisis, I'll have to say Im impressed with how he's handled it.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Putting Trump aside a second, I will NEVER be able to wrap my mind around THIS Democratic party, with all of it's uber liberal changes, and especially with it becoming a much, more more "brown" party, ever choosing a upper class, uber rich, whiter than white, older than old, candidate like Biden. Floors me.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Putting Trump aside a second, I will NEVER be able to wrap my mind around THIS Democratic party, with all of it's uber liberal changes, and especially with it becoming a much, more more "brown" party, ever choosing a upper class, uber rich, whiter than white, older than old, candidate like Biden. Floors me.

I cannot speak for the African American community as a whole, but if I had to guess, Biden was chosen because:1. In the black community, he was Obama's VP; that counts for something, and; 2. They felt that he would be the most acceptable candidate for white Americans, who, on the margin, will either bring the Democratic party over the line, or will give us four more years of Trump.

I think most people of color, are freaked out about the possibility of another Trump term. While whites can't understand why this is so, I believe most black Americans know exactly why he is perceived as being unacceptable.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

don't lie..he's a rock star in NY because of the way he handled the crisis and got us the help we needed...he did a great job!

If you are going to 🤡 blame gov officials for the pandemic,

or try to 🤡 praise them for their 'response'.....

One would think that 'actual performance' might take precedence

over all the BS you diarrhetically spew from your 🤡 azz.

Soooooo......hows his actual performance #'s  ????

Can you find any other government official

you know...

with worse "statistics" on this crisis ?

🤡

1 hour ago, Troll said:

If you are going to 🤡 blame gov officials for the pandemic,

or try to 🤡 praise them for their 'response'.....

One would think that 'actual performance' might take precedence

over all the BS you diarrhetically spew from your 🤡 azz.

Soooooo......hows his actual performance #'s  ????

Can you find any other government official

you know...

with worse "statistics" on this crisis ?

🤡

look at the infection rate curve for NY...it speaks for itself...O.o

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I cannot speak for the African American community as a whole, but if I had to guess, Biden was chosen because:1. In the black community, he was Obama's VP; that counts for something, and; 2. They felt that he would be the most acceptable candidate for white Americans, who, on the margin, will either bring the Democratic party over the line, or will give us four more years of Trump.

I think most people of color, are freaked out about the possibility of another Trump term. While whites can't understand why this is so, I believe most black Americans know exactly why he is perceived as being unacceptable.  

And yet city after city of democrat control has completely destroyed black lives.

Washington post finally admitted that today 

• Like 1