#1 in country the last 10 years

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, ngdawg said:

Yeah. You have to know what everything entails. And I firmly believe in having a job that you thoroughly enjoy, even if it doesn't pay the best.

Most Americans in my opinion do not enjoy going to work which leads to the depression level in america. Honestly in my opinion esp in NY welfare is the way to go. Apartment given to u. Water is basically free. Healthcare is nothing. The poor have it best in NY

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Most Americans in my opinion do not enjoy going to work which leads to the depression level in america. Honestly in my opinion esp in NY welfare is the way to go. Apartment given to u. Water is basically free. Healthcare is nothing. The poor have it best in NY

I don't know much about living financially in different cities, so I'll take your word for it. And yeah, I do believe that many Americans engage in employment they don't enjoy. But at the end of the day, some jobs do need to be done for the betterment of society.

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Booker T in 2013 (crowned national champs that year)

Norcrosd defeated North Gwinnett in the 2013 state championship. They were a very good team that year and the year before when they beat Lovejoy for the title in 2012.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I don't know much about living financially in different cities, so I'll take your word for it. And yeah, I do believe that many Americans engage in employment they don't enjoy. But at the end of the day, some jobs do need to be done for the betterment of society.

Yep i agree. 

Were not meant to work our lives away and that what people do. Its very sad. I became a minimalist years ago. I want the least of everything personally

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yep i agree. 

Were not meant to work our lives away and that what people do. Its very sad. I became a minimalist years ago. I want the least of everything personally

I guess I'll learn more about this as I progress through life. Hopefully I can find a way to incorporate my love for football into daily life.

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Norcrosd defeated North Gwinnett in the 2013 state championship. They were a very good team that year and the year before when they beat Lovejoy for the title in 2012.

2013 BTW vs Norcross is one of those infamous OOS games.   You could tell Norcross needed to find their offensive identity.   They definitely missed having Kamara.  Still, they were loaded with talent. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yeah, it seems easier said than done. I'll try to find a way to stay involved, though.

Good luck. Ive turned down 100k opportunities because I didn't want to give up football. I chose football over money thats how important football is too me 

Just now, ngdawg said:

Infamous because BTW completely wrecked Norcross. Georgia football was relatively weak that year, as it was in 2017 too.

Well Grayson beat MC pretty good the year before.   I think BTW was out for revenge for Dade County.   You could tell they were focused.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I was just about to say. I think in 2015 they went undefeated and were clearly one of the top in the country. But of course, no love if you're not from Texas, California, Florida, or you're not named Don Bosco Prep.

This was a preseason ranking though

Colquitt finished number 1 in I believe high school football America final poll in 2015, not preseason

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

This was a preseason ranking though

Colquitt finished number 1 in I believe high school football America final poll in 2015, not preseason

Yeah, but in the graphic, the champion of that year is shown in a small box. Colquitt is not shown in that box as they should have.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Well Grayson beat MC pretty good the year before.   I think BTW was out for revenge for Dade County.   You could tell they were focused.  

Revenge is always a great motivatior. BTW showed it that day. And I'm happy for them, because North Gwinnett and Norcross are rivals.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Good luck. Ive turned down 100k opportunities because I didn't want to give up football. I chose football over money thats how important football is too me 

It's likely as important to me, too. I'm in marching band at my high school, so I haven't missed a game since the beginning of my freshman year.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It's likely as important to me, too. I'm in marching band at my high school, so I haven't missed a game since the beginning of my freshman year.

And you'll see over time you'll have to chose a career and possibly not being home and being able to watch football. Its not an easy decision. Many people would chose the money route 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

And you'll see over time you'll have to chose a career and possibly not being home and being able to watch football. Its not an easy decision. Many people would chose the money route 

I want to find a good balance. That's the way I'll be the happiest.

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I partially agree. Several states have high quality opponents within their state, too. Just because you play an average team from Texas while being from Ohio shouldn't mean you should get priority over a Georgia team playing a very good Georgia team. It would be a difficult situation to judge, but strength of schedule should matter more than if you play OOS games or not.

Obviously SOS coherent with OOS would be ideal. Teams from FL CA and TX would have huge SOS playing within their state. Its the 2nd or 3rd best from those states I'm more concerned about. How do you determine if they jump an undefeated team from OH or HI if they play in state only as well.