R.I.P.. John Lewis

Ga96

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He’s a republican, so I guess he was a Racist piece of shit

?? John Lewis, or at least the one that marched with Dr. King was never a member of the Republican Party. Not that it matters, but I am not sure where you got that information from. But regardless, even if he were a Republican, it does not change the essence of his life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, DarterBlue said:

?? John Lewis, or at least the one that marched with Dr. King was never a member of the Republican Party. Not that it matters, but I am not sure where you got that information from. But regardless, even if he were a Republican, it does not change the essence of his life. 

Hes a democrat. He hated trump. This is the 2nd anti Trumper to die while trump in office 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Ya I don’t follow politics, I got way to much shit going on in my life

if he was republican that does indeed change everything cause @Ga96 has stated multiple times if your a Republican your a Racist Piece of Shit

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya I don’t follow politics, I got way to much shit going on in my life

if he was republican that does indeed change everything cause @Ga96 has stated multiple times if your a Republican your a Racist Piece of Shit

Let me help you decipher 96's position, the Republican party is INFECTED with racist pieces of shit... just like the democratic party is INFECTED with dumbassery and clowns.

IDK... seems about right.

bgw

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes a democrat. He hated trump. This is the 2nd anti Trumper to die while trump in office 

If the first was John McCain, then both he and Lewis are ten times the man DJT has ever, and will ever be. For while both were not without fault, both were men of integrity. Trump is as far from an exemplar of integrity as was John Gotti or Delroy Edwards. 

• Like 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

If the first was John McCain, then both he and Lewis are ten times the man DJT has ever, and will ever be. For while both were not without fault, both were men of integrity. Trump is as far from an exemplar of integrity as was John Gotti or Delroy Edwards. 

Yea the first one was McCain. Even though he hated trump trump still sent him a plane to fly the body back to Washington. Very class act. 

Gotti was respected but way too flashy as a mob boss. 

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

John Lewis is a Civil rights Legend and nothing less... 

His views on Trump don't make him any less of man... 

If having a bad view of a Trumpy the Turnip meant anything then this country would be split down the middle.... 

He did what many wouldn't dare do... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If having a bad view of a Trumpy the Turnip meant anything then this country would be split down the middle.... 

Hey, I like turnips! They go well in my vegetable soup. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Who said anything of the like

I just stated his views of trump which is a factual statement 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But what I've learned is with these type of statements comes something else... 

I didnt agree with him politically as I dont agree with democrats but at the same time I never heard of him doing anything negative. He had his views thats fine 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At the end of Day You can talk as much shit as you want about Trump, he’s never once been accused of telling a little kid to brush his leg hair in a pool or  sniff the girls hair and ask that 9 year old if she’s 17 yet  

y’all about to vote a Pedo in the office just to prove a point

Move this to a different thread , the guy died of pancreatic cancer, which is fucking Brutal, don’t wanna divert thread with this shit

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At the end of Day You can talk as much shit as you want about Trump, he’s never once been accused of telling a little kid to brush his leg hair in a pool or  sniff the girls hair and ask that 9 year old if she’s 17 yet  

We already have a lunatic in office. Clearly we have gone off the deep end. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The irony is so strong I can smell it over Secaucus...