R.I.P.. John Lewis

Ga96

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At the end of Day You can talk as much shit as you want about Trump, he’s never once been accused of telling a little kid to brush his leg hair in a pool or  sniff the girls hair and ask that 9 year old if she’s 17 yet  

y’all about to vote a Pedo in the office just to prove a point

Yea because at the end of the day he's already grabbed em by the pussy... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let me help you decipher 96's position, the Republican party is INFECTED with racist pieces of shit... just like the democratic party is INFECTED with dumbassery and clowns.

IDK... seems about right.

bgw

I had a very good friend...a longtime Republican...tell me point blank that there is no such thing as the Republican Party these days.   And I'm pretty sure there's some longtime Democrats who would say the same about the Democratic Party as well.

I firmly believe...we have all gone down the rabbit hole....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let me help you decipher 96's position, the Republican party is INFECTED with racist pieces of shit... just like the democratic party is INFECTED with dumbassery and clowns.

IDK... seems about right.

bgw

Idky its so hard for them to understand that. Their racism is as blind as the justice systems. Check that I understand it he believes his racism is synonymous with the entire party.

• Like 1

Let me clear the air on the racist that like to call black people racist. By definition that is in possible racism comes from a majority or entire rice perceiving themselves to be or take actions under those beliefs towards other races. Examples: hangings lynchings klans etc... Which you can thank your ancestors for and im sure alabama nut attended a lynching or 2 in his lifetime. The actions of your ancestors also led to Jim, continuous lynchings klans rallies and systematic racism. It also leads to what idiots can't comprehend prejudice bigotry etc... From other races towards white people. So no blacks and other minorities can not i repeat can not ve racist. They can be prejudice which is understandable from the history of this country. They can also be bigots which means refusing to listen or understand any point of view besides your own. Like I said though that is due to the history or this country same as many other countries even in Africa. The offspring of early white colonizers of Africa decided that they somehow had any kind of rightful ownership to south Africa and Africa in general which some still have those beliefs and are racist towards true Africans. Ex: Apartheid and more recently whites tried to kick african workers out of whites only communities in Africa which is just ignorance and racism on a whole other level.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I had a very good friend...a longtime Republican...tell me point blank that there is no such thing as the Republican Party these days.   And I'm pretty sure there's some longtime Democrats who would say the same about the Democratic Party as well.

I firmly believe...we have all gone down the rabbit hole....

Rufus>>

Absolutely true. I cant believe people still defend either party. They both screw us in different ways, with the same outcome. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Absolutely true. I cant believe people still defend either party. They both screw us in different ways, with the same outcome. 

Dont tell republicans that though. At least the true democrats are trying to get things right. The republicans just play follow the leader and point and the Dems.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Dont tell republicans that though. At least the true democrats are trying to get things right. The republicans just play follow the leader and point and the Dems.

Dems have destroyed the black family and kept poor urban blacks in poverty, shitty schools and jailed for decades and decades, you imbecile.

🤣

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At the end of Day You can talk as much shit as you want about Trump, he’s never once been accused of telling a little kid to brush his leg hair in a pool or  sniff the girls hair and ask that 9 year old if she’s 17 yet  

y’all about to vote a Pedo in the office just to prove a point

Aside from your overtly sinister portrayal of Biden, seems you've never seen Trump waxing poetic about how he'll be dating this 8 year old girl real soon...

You guys are such clowns.