Republican introduces resolution to bar democrats from house chamber until they change their name

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, concha said:

The we'd have the Dem Party of Jim Crow back.

WTF is wrong with you posting shit like that?

Weren't you banned? Why were you let back?

I was never banned 

But we would have a group that would stand up for us and would rival BLM 

Whose supposed to stand up for white people??

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I was never banned 

But we would have a group that would stand up for us and would rival BLM 

You are a stupid-as-fuck shit stain.

Pining for the the return of the Klan...

Not even funny as a sick joke and your dumb ass is serious.

Do everyone a favor and take your ass out to play in traffic.

1 minute ago, concha said:

You are a stupid-as-fuck shit stain.

Pining for the the return of the Klan...

Not even funny as a sick joke and your dumb ass is serious.

Do everyone a favor and take your ass out to play in traffic.

So whose supposed to stand up for white people???

We deal with every other ethic group that has people who stand up for them. 

What about whites??

1 minute ago, concha said:

Not you, you racist fucking imbecile.

You are hoping for the return of a group of murdering terrorists.

You are back on ignore.

I hope you are banned ASAP. And permanently.

Black panthers still around. They are also murderous. Still there. Now BLM 

So those groups are fine. They can stand up for their views right?? 

Welcome to the republican party of Trump. 

Funny shit here. I remember reading here, all of the moderate people in the party being called RINO and shit. Yall know... the ones that actually understood that governing a 50/50 country involves working in the moderate middle. 

Well, this is the voice of the non-RINO guys talking now I suppose.   The ones that the president whistles to with his crap all the time. 

Fuckin' hell. This is why I barely fuck with white people. xD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Welcome to the republican party of Trump. 

Funny shit here. I remember reading here, all of the moderate people in the party being called RINO and shit. Yall know... the ones that actually understood that governing a 50/50 country involves working in the moderate middle. 

Well, this is the voice of the non-RINO guys talking now I suppose.   The ones that the president whistles to with his crap all the time. 

Fuckin' hell. This is why I barely fuck with white people. xD

and some of us barely fuck with black people. So I guese it works both ways 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

and some of us barely fuck with black people. So I guese it works both ways 

Clearly. I mean being in the kkk and all and wishing for it to be stronger. 

Just know folks, this is how we view all of you fools that are constantly with the orange ring around your mouth. Ignoring the dog whistles of the president and allowing the rise of this ridiculous ignorance. It's increasingly tough to separate one from the other as so many ignore this wing of the party and many to most even cheered it on. Y'all own it.

No wonder you all have fancied yourselves a silent majority. You all needed to hide it. 

It has arisen for us all to see. Silent no more. We see yall. We'll see yall in November. 

Go on and drop you an N bomb or two HSFBfan. We all know you want to. Just say it publicly and let a load off. You've done everything but. Let it on out dude. Say what your compadres on here want to say too. Hell, it hasn't just been called the klan rally page because we couldn't see it. May as well go full public with it. 

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Just know folks, this is how we view all of you fools that are constantly with the orange ring around your mouth. Ignoring the dog whistles of the president and allowing the rise of this ridiculous ignorance. It's increasingly tough to separate one from the other as so many ignore this wing of the party and many to most even cheered it on. Y'all own it.

No wonder you all have fancied yourselves a silent majority. You all needed to hide it. 

It has arisen for us all to see. Silent no more. We see yall. We'll see yall in November. 

Go on and drop you an N bomb or two HSFBfan. We all know you want to. Just say it publicly and let a load off. You've done everything but. Let it on out dude. Say what your compadres on here want to say too. Hell, it hasn't just been called the klan rally page because we couldn't see it. May as well go full public with it. 

Would never use that word. Never have 

But you yourself said u don't fuck with white people. That road works both ways 

We don't "own" a fool like HSFB anymore than you own BLM members calling for the death of cops.

And do dog whistles include getting criminal justice reform started? Increasing funding for HBCUs? Pushing prosperity zones in our inner cities? Pushing for school choice for poor black kids?

Try not to be as fucking stupid as HSFB.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

We don't "own" a fool like HSFB anymore than you own BLM members calling for the death of cops.

And do dog whistles include getting criminal justice reform started? Increasing funding for HBCUs? Pushing prosperity zones in our inner cities? Pushing for school choice for poor black kids?

Try not to be as fucking stupid as HSFB.

Your and others silence on the president and his stupid tweets and dog whistles has been deafening. 

Nobody can concentrate on any of the good when the president his ownself stays fucking in the bad. I'm far from stupid as you well know. I've left yall to this bullshit back here knowing full well what its been about. 

You finally spoke up since it was so damned blatent that any decent person pretty much had too. So many of us have watched and left from back here over the past little while because of seeing it. Yall do own it. It's your baby. Yall have enabled it. I quit moderating so we could see it. 

If antifa was a real and organized thing, we all should be it. The fact of the matter is, it's just another dog whistle boogey man to get clowns like the guy in this thread to rise up. Has been since the beginning. 

Anti-Fascist. We all should be that, but, truth be told, we are living in somewhat of a fascist police state and you clowns cheer it on. 

Yeah. I'm far from stupid and definitely not blind. Kudos for finally speaking up once the clown said his spiel outright.  👍

• Like 2

Your and others silence on the president and his stupid tweets and dog whistles has been deafening. 

Nobody can concentrate on any of the good when the president his ownself stays fucking in the bad. I'm far from stupid as you well know. I've left yall to this bullshit back here knowing full well what its been about. 

You finally spoke up since it was so damned blatent that any decent person pretty much had too. So many of us have watched and left from back here over the past little while because of seeing it. Yall do own it. It's your baby. Yall have enabled it. I quit moderating so we could see it. 

If antifa was a real and organized thing, we all should be it. The fact of the matter is, it's just another dog whistle boogey man to get clowns like the guy in this thread to rise up. Has been since the beginning. 

Anti-Fascist. We all should be that, but, truth be told, we are living in somewhat of a fascist police state and you clowns cheer it on. 

Yeah. I'm far from stupid and definitely not blind. Kudos for finally speaking up once the clown said his spiel outright.  👍

Why do you ignore ACTIONS that are far from the bigoted story you want to tell? Joe Fucking Biden is 10x the racist Trump ever might have been.

FYI, I had HSFB on ignore for a long time.

Antifa is as full of shit as the neo-Marxist organization calling itself BLM.   What fascism exists in this country?  Perhaps folks trying to shut down other's right to free speech? Like Antifa does? Like big tech does to conservative sites?