Don't Tell me this Stupidity is Real

ngdawg

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

The more you post the more your racism comes out.  No clue what happen to some of you, but over the last year or so, some of y'all have taken a hard ass right at Albuquerque.  I always thought you were a decent kat and not just because you were a DLS fan.  But damn dude, go back to where you came from shit?  Fuck this side of the board.  Y'all have lost it.  

It's the Klan Rally Page Dawg... it's what's done over here.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It's the Klan Rally Page Dawg... it's what's done over here.

bgw

I hear ya brother.  As ugly as it is, they have the right to be pieces of shit and I need to stop falling for the bait.  I know for a fact 99.9999% would never say that to either of our faces.  But with how chump has given them a voice and the courage to come out of the closet, they now feel like big tough guys behind a screen name.  But we know how shit would go down on the street in real life.  Hope you're having a great weekend brother and like I said before anytime you and the family want to take a trip out here, let me know and i will treat y'all to any golf or dinners or whatever.  Peace brother. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya brother.  As ugly as it is, they have the right to be pieces of shit and I need to stop falling for the bait.  I know for a fact 99.9999% would never say that to either of our faces.  But with how chump has given them a voice and the courage to come out of the closet, they now feel like big tough guys behind a screen name.  But we know how shit would go down on the street in real life.  Hope you're having a great weekend brother and like I said before anytime you and the family want to take a trip out here, let me know and i will treat y'all to any golf or dinners or whatever.  Peace brother. 

That’s my cuz y’all. 

Orale 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, just damn... is it possible to be this stupid? I mean Conchita comes close, but not like this....

Larry or BGW

#nobodygivesashitwhyshouldi

Ladies and gentlemen...we got him! Trump's gotta be careful that his hair doesn't fly off when he throws the pitch.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Can you treat me to some of that Carmel caramel? I'm guessing it's famous considering they named a school after it and misspelled it in the process.

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Can you treat me to some of that Carmel caramel? I'm guessing it's famous considering they named a school after it and misspelled it in the process.

Ha.  I forget you're new.  I have always offered for anybody that comes out this way that golf and dinner are on me. But you must be old enough to drink is the only caveat. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Ha.  I forget you're new.  I have always offered for anybody that comes out this way that golf and dinner are on me. But you must be old enough to drink is the only caveat. 

Haha it's alright. No chance I'm going to be traveling soon. Guess I gotta give it a few years before I can drink, and then I'll head over lol.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, the stupidity is strong with POTUS...

bgw 

yeah some pretty funny shit...

after a group of doctors briefing becomes the #1 event and video online...

Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc. all pull the plug, censor and delete it....

(including censoring T Jr's account just for pointing to it 🤣

Censorship is generally the best way to expose any conspiracy theory... 😝

BTW...aren't a bunch of those those exec dudes from those companies scheduled to testify soon?  Heard something about it, but there doesn't seem to be any coverage of that either?

go figure  🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fauci killing it with the card....

bgw

Yes a bit perplexing why someone would purchase a one off "50K pieces of paper" and have dozens of press articles as front page news.... claiming some "24 hour tiles" 🤣.......

And why are some doctors ....you know...

just too busy trying to "toss pitches"...

when there is a pandemic going on...😝

PS...Meanwhile...

Lockdowns and school closures may be killing MORE children than Covid-19, warn leading UN officials citing new study

leaders of UN agencies – including the WHO – who cited a new study to show children may suffer more harm from lockdowns than the actual pandemic.

“The repercussions of the pandemic are causing more harm to children than the disease itself,” UNICEF director Henrietta H Fore said

of course there is always the union opposing view of the world medical field...

D.C. Teachers Line Up ‘Body Bags’ Outside School Offices After Being Warned They May Have To Return To Classrooms

Washington, D.C., teachers lined up “body bags” outside school system offices Tuesday morning as a way of protesting a potential return-to-work order, set to be issued later this week.

The group, like teachers in Chicago, Los Angeles, and elsewhere, are concerned they may be asked to return to in-classroom instruction

Guess you will be "forced"  to pick a side...you know...

or you will be "killing the children" 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

More stupidity....

bgw

Maybe after he starts running his commercials he can achieve better media reviews ....

Talk about fear mongering....😝

PS: 0f course one could say if they want to defund  er hand it to you , then you might as well use it...

BTW: What's unsettling for me is not the claims, but the whole setup...setup....setup...

go figure.