GHSA revised schedule for all sports

Ga96

Just now, Fred said:

I thought so but wasn't sure.  Looks like I'll have to miss most of the playoff rounds but I might can make the finals after Christmas.

I thought they moved it out of Mercedes-Benz for good, but I don't know. The finals are a day or two before the new year comes around. Just hope that this all goes well and timely.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I hope they have back up plan in case of light dusting of snow falls.

They'll probably just play it at the higher-seeded team's stadium. Otherwise, they would just do a coin flip between the two teams to determine the location of the game.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They should go back to doing that anyway if they aren't going to be at the Benz. 

Georgia State is lame for a championship game. There's no environment there. I'd say the environment at the Lee County and North Gwinnett 2017 state championships were much better compared to any championships since.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Georgia State is lame for a championship game. There's no environment there. I'd say the environment at the Lee County and North Gwinnett 2017 state championships were much better compared to any championships since.

If you have to sit on the visitor side for an afternoon game, you will need a lead sheet to protect you from the radiation emitting from our star. xD

The field is nice. The facilities are pretty nice. The home side provides some shade under the upper deck from midday on, but, it's not like something to get super excited about to start the year for fans or kids like the Benz was. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you have to sit on the visitor side for an afternoon game, you will need a lead sheet to protect you from the radiation emitting from our star. xD

The field is nice. The facilities are pretty nice. The home side provides some shade under the upper deck from midday on, but, it's not like something to get super excited about to start the year for fans or kids like the Benz was. 

If you say so. It isn't too bad up here at North Gwinnett either. Definitely don't mind this sky during a game.

ng pink out.PNG