Indians versus the Bikers?

RedZone

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Gotta respect the rights of the Indians. We wouldn't let anything like that happen to us as a country, so we shouldn't let the bikers infringe on Indian territory. Not a big fan of the biker rally, but sometimes people make bad decisions. Their problem to deal with the consequences.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Gotta respect the rights of the Indians. Americans .We wouldn't let anything like that happen to us as a country, that's why the USA enforces immigration checkpoints too. so we shouldn't let the bikers infringe on Indian territory, and we should build a bigly wall around Merica too. Not a big fan of the biker rally or mexicans, but sometimes people make bad decisions, break laws, and try to cross borders where they are not wanted. Their problem to deal with the consequences, who do those mexicans think they are.

FIFY.....good job 👍

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Has the path to the event changed this year?

There is no "path", as people come from all over the US, and there are only a few ways into, and out of, Sturgis.

Sturgis week has changed considerably over the years, with more and more Harley-owning executives taking the pilgrimage to join the harder-core bikers who made up the majority of riders for quite some time.

The bikers take advantage of the scenic roads winding through the Black Hills of South Dakota during the day, stopping in the little towns of Spearfish, Keystone, Deadwood/Lead, for a beer as they loop their way by Mt Rushmore and back to Sturgis for the Sodom and Gomorrah events each night. At least that's how it used to be. Probably a little less of the Sodom and Gomorrah at the Buffalo Chip campground now than there used to be. Plenty of Bandidos and Hells Angels and Outlaws and Sons of Silence (and their women) did damn near whatever they wanted on stage during the Party in the Pasture.

I tended bar in a saloon in Keystone, SD, one summer in the early 80s, and during biker week was given the duty of "bouncer", responsible for checking weapons as the daytime bikers entered the saloon for a cold one during their rides. I collected a lot of knives, but not one handgun, which pretty much everyone of them had. We never had a problem, and the bikers respectfully minded their own business before they headed down the road. And I made sure every "Mad Dog" and was returned his blade as he left.

Again, though, at night in Sturgis, things got a little more hellacious.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Again, though, at night in Sturgis, things got a little more hellacious.

Much like Bourbon St.....same party. I did some bouncer work back in the day one summer on Bourbon. It was alright, but my main responsibility was trying to bullshit people to step inside the bar. Sorta fun.

..will always be the 3 B's

Booze, Beads and Boobs..

Of course Bourbon St is NOW a family attraction during the daytime and a ghost town at night....

May NOT ever be the same. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Explain what...

That you only selectively apply "your own* " beliefs ?

* term used loosely...

My beliefs are consistent. I was just helping Bormio realize that his buddies don't believe that the data is accurate, so what he could be seeing is a lie.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

My beliefs are consistent. I was just helping Bormio realize that his buddies don't believe that the data is accurate, so what he could be seeing is a lie.

nice try...

but was addressing your Entire Thread here, your Headline Fail (of selectively applying), and your Position here...

PS: Bormio isn't even in the thread 🤪

BTW: early onset dimentia? ...little young for that, doncha think? 😝

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

nice try...

but was addressing your Entire Thread here, your Headline Fail (of selectively applying), and your Position here...

PS: Bormio isn't even in the thread 🤪

BTW: early onset dimentia? ...little young for that, doncha think? 😝

Wrong thread, thought this was the COVID thread. Just shows how confusing you can be. Here's my explanation:

You are prioritizing American lives over others if you give the bikers the freedom to impede on native land. That land was set aside for them (especially given our poor history with them). You can't say that you value American lives equally if you're willing to prioritize them over a group of people that have been there longer and deserve the freedom to have their own reservation, especially with all they've been through historically.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Wrong thread, thought this was the COVID thread. Just shows how confusing you can be.

riiiiiiiiiiiight 👌

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You are prioritizing American mexican lives over others if you give the bikers illegals the freedom to impede on US native land. That land was set aside for them is actually theirs (especially given our poor history with them<<has nothing to do with either<). You can't say that you value American Mexican illegal lives equally if you're willing to prioritize them over a group of people that have been there longer and deserve the freedom to have their own reservation land and communities, especially with all they've been through historically since there is a legal and more proper option.

There you go again...

So consistent  👍

gold star

PS: told you that red flu stuff was contagious 😝

BTW: better watch out you don't get 'cancelled'....talking like that 🤣

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

riiiiiiiiiiiight 👌

There you go again...

So consistent  👍

gold star

PS: told you that red flu stuff was contagious 😝

BTW: better watch out you don't get 'cancelled'....talking like that 🤣

I'm not prioritizing Mexican lives. That's the problem with people, they don't seem to understand. Just like with BLM, it's not about making one race greater than another, it's about making them equal. We can't look down on a Mexican immigrant because they needed to find work to support their family. Not everyone is out to hurt you.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

We can't look down on a Mexican immigrant because they needed to find work to support their family. Not everyone is out to hurt you.

Is that the way YOU THINK 🤪 lol

Nobody else does...🤣

It's when people/anyone  disrespects immigration laws to cause detriment...

that people get offended...👀

DUH

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Is that the way YOU THINK 🤪 lol

Nobody else does...🤣

It's when people/anyone  disrespects immigration laws to cause detriment...

that people get offended...👀

DUH

giphy.gif

Cause detriment...funny! Don't you have something better to do with your time?

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Cause detriment...funny!

yes cause detriment...

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Don't you have something better to do with your time?

don't you?

giphy.gif

Maybe you should have gotten your working papers at 14...

like many...

you could have saved up enough for a moped 🛵 by now 👍