Do you think USA will be meat free in the future ?

imaGoodBoyNow

Like all our food would be vegan and artificial  meat, stop all these slaughter factories 

me personally I won’t switch until they go all in on investing in artificial meat, like make it identical to real thing where I can grill it, broil it, deep fry and bake the damn thing

hey it might even make you healthier

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like all our food would be vegan and artificial  meat, stop all these slaughter factories 

me personally I won’t switch until they go all in on investing in artificial meat, like make it identical to real thing where I can grill it, broil it, deep fry and bake the damn thing

HELL FUCK NO

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Possible, but it will be hard to give up meat, especially grilled, smoked, seared, sizzling meat!!!

Hahahaha. 

bgw

But that’s what I’m saying

You won’t get any people to switch over unless it’s identical and cooks and taste identical as real thing, were on the path but not anywhere near to the perfect beyondMeat

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You don’t bake meat you ding dong.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why, why only fish?

My Rastafarian roots. Being a small island, I learned to fish when I was a boy. To be honest, I always viewed seafood as sufficiently different from the rest of the animal kingdom that I did not feel like I was eating a distant cousin when I caught, cleaned and cooked fish. I could not do the same with game or birds, as I somehow felt like I was doing something wrong.

• Like 3

Great, now I'm not so sure it is healthy.

The Impossible Whopper comes in at 630 calories (again, half from fat), 34 grams of fat, and 25 grams of protein. The Impossible Whopper does have significantly lower cholesterol — 10 milligrams compared to 90 milligrams — but has more sodium at 1,240 milligrams compared to 980 milligrams.

• Thanks 1