Steve Bannon has been indicted

HSFBfan

28 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Timothy Shea and wife info... no DEA affiliation.   🤡  

https://www.thecourierdaily.com/timothy-shea-amanda-shea-federal-border-wall-fraud-case-we-build-the-wall/23674/

Grifters gunna grift.  

Well thank you for the correction then

if in fact they are different people sharing the same name....

very little news reported on the others from what I have seen.

will check it out.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

There is no doubt they did.  I'm pretty sure some have "bragged" about donating to that on here.  Ha.

Reality Check:

Once again, a nothing burger from the Southern District of New York...you know the witch hunt capital of the world, which is obsessed with killing their white whale...Trump, and anyone connected to him.

Why is it a nothing burger?

1. It's the SDNY. Already covered that in my first sentence.

2. The claim is fraud. That Bannon, and others who started this gofundme campaign promised not to take any of the donations for themselves, but supposedly did anyway. Wrong!

3. That the donors did not get what they wanted from the campaign. Wrong!

How do I know this? Simple. I donated to the fund. 

When you donate, they thank you for your donation, and then ask if you'd like to give and extra 15% for those administering the fund. (I said yes, but being the cheap bastard that I am, I lowered my donation from $85 to $73 dollars to make up for the extra 15%). That 15% is most likely the money that went to those four people charged. I have absolutely no problem with that.

Donation date: June 5, 2019

Donation to: We The People BUILT the Wall!

Donation will be received by: Brian Kolfage

Donation amount: $73.00

Tip to: GoFundMe

Tip amount: $10.95

Total amount: $83.95

Your donation will appear on your statement as WPY*WE THE PEOPLE

Your tip will appear on your statement as WPY*GoFundMe

And...as I have posted on this forum in the past...I got my money's worth. A great big beautiful wall in Sunland Park, New Mexico, and a 3+ mile long even more beautiful wall near Mission Texas. They are working on Walls #3 and 4. I will contribute to those also if and when I get the chance. 

13 hours ago, Troll said:

Well it certainly IS A DIVERSION from the MORE PROMINENT FIGURE that was arrested....

image.thumb.png.1be77ce1b7230e2e1bd0c66baf8b5b09.png

and Acting Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration Timothy Shea, have been charged by the US Justice Department with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. All of them face up to 20 years in prison

I would say an acting head of the DEA is a bit more newsworthy ....wouldn't you?  🤡

Now factor in T's response....

White House Reacts to Bannon's Arrest

US President Donald Trump has reacted to the news of his former aide’s arrest by stating that he has long stopped working with Bannon and distanced himself from the "We Build The Wall" project.

"I feel very badly. I haven't been dealing with him for a very long period of time. Don't know anything about the project at all. It's a very sad thing by Mr. Bannon. It was something I very much thought was inappropriate to be doing", POTUS said.

White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany, in turn, added that President Trump did not support the private wall project, believing that such things should be built by the government and not private companies or individuals.

Bannon chaired the advisory board of the project, which he joined after his sudden departure from the post of President Donald Trump's chief strategist and senior counsellor in August 2017. During his time at the White House and on Trump’s campaign, Bannon was reportedly one of the key proponents for building a wall on the border with Mexico, which Trump made one of the primary goals of his presidency. The wall was intended to be built on the southern border to prevent migrants from crossing into the US illegally. The "We Build The Wall" initiative made its goal building an equivalent wall on private property, as Trump’s pet project was being stalled as a result of opposition from Democrats in Congress.

PS: That's Bar's sdny in't it?   you think Bar makes this move without T's sign-off ?

🤡

BTW: Wonder why MSM NEVER MENTIONS THIS 🤔

LOL...let's see Bannon who ran Trump's campaign vs. who??....a DEA lawyer??...yea...you're barking up the right tree today Ronnie!..🤡

• 1 year later...

It's hard to oversell just how dangerous this guy is.

I'm sure many of the idiot brigade will welcome this but what it amounts to the complete hallowing out of the institutions of this country.

Bannon, Gaetz Call for 'Shock Troops' to Take Control of Government if Trump Returns in '24

"If you're going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately," he added.

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm sure many of the idiot brigade will welcome this but what it amounts to the complete hallowing out of the institutions of this country.

Bannon, Gaetz Call for 'Shock Troops' to Take Control of Government if Trump Returns in '24

"If you're going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately," he added.

And if you actually pay attention he's referring to administrative people to take over the positions of very deep blue career bureaucrats in Mordor-on-the-Potomac.

What a drama queen.

🤣

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

LOL on the thread bump 🙄

How about this?...

He always reminded me of a

The Art Of Making A Sandwich on Make a GIF

🤡

PS: have been thinking of debating Left lately, just for fun....😝

...but do you think anyone would remember Left, these daze ?

🤔

6 hours ago, concha said:

And if you actually pay attention he's referring to administrative people to take over the positions of very deep blue career bureaucrats in Mordor-on-the-Potomac.

He said in plain English (as he has several times) that he wants to deconstruct the administrative state.

He doesn't just want to replace people. He wants "shock troops" to quickly deconstruct government agencies.

He's not be coy about what he wants.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"They'll never storm the Capitol during the vote certification! Such a drama queen!"

🤡

Let's change the subject. Right, Andy? 

LMAO

I'm sure the bureaucrats Bannon was referring to will violently take over the jobs they will be awarded when the Republican wins.

Your buffoonery today has been off the scale. 🤣

1 minute ago, concha said:

I'm sure the bureaucrats Bannon was referring to will violently take over the jobs they will be awarded when the Republican wins.

No, they'll deconstruct the state just as he said and I was pointing out.

So concha has no response yet again but he insists on being snarky.

A perfect representation of modern conservatism.

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He said in plain English (as he has several times) that he wants to deconstruct the administrative state.

He doesn't just want to replace people. He wants "shock troops" to quickly deconstruct government agencies.

He's not be coy about what he wants.

Yes.

He wants conservative bureaucrats ready to take over from the get go.

Buffoon.

🤡

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So I'm right again and concha is in denial.

Just like he never thought his buddies would storm the Capitol.

concha will continue to whistle through the graveyard.

Lie 387.

None of "my buddies" stormed the Capitol.

It's funny how Andy's BS is pointed out, and then lies about the person who sys it and declares that he is right.

"Opposite world"

😄

1 minute ago, concha said:

It's funny how Andy's BS is pointed out, and then lies about the person who sys it and declares that he is right.

You agreed that Bannon intends to do exactly what I said he'd do.

You then glossed over the Capitol analogy because it hit too close to home.

You also thought anybody who claimed that Trump's fans were dangerous were drama queens.

concha will keep doing this until his country is in shambles.

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You agreed that Bannon intends to do exactly what I said he'd do.

You then glossed over the Capitol analogy because it hit too close to home.

You also thought anybody who claimed that Trump's fans were dangerous were drama queens.

concha will keep doing this until his country is in shambles.

Huh?

Why are you so obsessed with making shit up and lying today?

I agreed to bupkus.  What does having a new administration replacing bureaucrats within its government have to do with what happened at the Capitol?

I said YOU were a drama queen about your reaction to replacing bureaucrats.

Is it necessary to point out the liberal-approved violence the country has been through in recent years?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, concha said:

What does having a new administration replacing bureaucrats within its government have to do with what happened at the Capitol?

Because you're lying and/or purposefully misconstruing what Bannon said to minimize it. Just like clowns like you were doing for 4 years leading up to January 6th.

Constant apologizing for loon behavior and pretending that abnormal things are totally fine.

That's the connection, goofball.

16 hours ago, concha said:

I said YOU were a drama queen about your reaction to replacing bureaucrats.

Just like your ilk were calling people drama queens for calling Trump and his fans dangerous.

I love how you play dumb when you don't have a legitimate response. You just pretend that nothing happened.

It's just as weak when you claim that Bannon would use the specific term shock troops and not mean what the phrase implies.