Steve Bannon has been indicted

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Hahaha.  He stole lots of money from the "Build the wall" donations.  Could not happen to a more deserving person.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  He stole lots of money from the "Build the wall" donations.  Could not happen to a more deserving person.  

And this man was once a Goldman Sachs Managing Director. You would think he was worth enough that if he was going to engage in fraud, he could do it in more classy fashion. But I guess he was just like his former boss! Apple don't grow far from the tree and all that ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

And this man was once a Goldman Sachs Managing Director. You would think he was worth enough that if he was going to engage in fraud, he could do it in more classy fashion. But I guess he was just like his former boss! Apple don't grow far from the tree and all that ...

Well his former boss just lost a stream of money.  Guessing he's not to happy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trixter said:

It’s a timely diversion to all the #winning POTUS has been doing of late. His approval rate is up 4 points since the DNC started. Lol #nothingburger 

diversion huh GSB??...he ripped off a bunch of silly Trumpers like you...and you're good with that??....🤡

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

diversion huh GSB??...he ripped off a bunch of silly Trumpers like you...and you're good with that??....🤡

Well it certainly IS A DIVERSION from the MORE PROMINENT FIGURE that was arrested....

image.thumb.png.1be77ce1b7230e2e1bd0c66baf8b5b09.png

and Acting Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration Timothy Shea, have been charged by the US Justice Department with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. All of them face up to 20 years in prison

I would say an acting head of the DEA is a bit more newsworthy ....wouldn't you?  🤡

Now factor in T's response....

White House Reacts to Bannon's Arrest

US President Donald Trump has reacted to the news of his former aide’s arrest by stating that he has long stopped working with Bannon and distanced himself from the "We Build The Wall" project.

"I feel very badly. I haven't been dealing with him for a very long period of time. Don't know anything about the project at all. It's a very sad thing by Mr. Bannon. It was something I very much thought was inappropriate to be doing", POTUS said.

White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany, in turn, added that President Trump did not support the private wall project, believing that such things should be built by the government and not private companies or individuals.

Bannon chaired the advisory board of the project, which he joined after his sudden departure from the post of President Donald Trump's chief strategist and senior counsellor in August 2017. During his time at the White House and on Trump’s campaign, Bannon was reportedly one of the key proponents for building a wall on the border with Mexico, which Trump made one of the primary goals of his presidency. The wall was intended to be built on the southern border to prevent migrants from crossing into the US illegally. The "We Build The Wall" initiative made its goal building an equivalent wall on private property, as Trump’s pet project was being stalled as a result of opposition from Democrats in Congress.

PS: That's Bar's sdny in't it?   you think Bar makes this move without T's sign-off ?

🤡

BTW: Wonder why MSM NEVER MENTIONS THIS 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Well it certainly IS A DIVERSION from the MORE PROMINENT FIGURE that was arrested....

image.thumb.png.1be77ce1b7230e2e1bd0c66baf8b5b09.png

and Acting Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration Timothy Shea, have been charged by the US Justice Department with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. All of them face up to 20 years in prison

I would say an acting head of the DEA is a bit more newsworthy ....wouldn't you?  🤡

Now factor in T's response....

White House Reacts to Bannon's Arrest

US President Donald Trump has reacted to the news of his former aide’s arrest by stating that he has long stopped working with Bannon and distanced himself from the "We Build The Wall" project.

"I feel very badly. I haven't been dealing with him for a very long period of time. Don't know anything about the project at all. It's a very sad thing by Mr. Bannon. It was something I very much thought was inappropriate to be doing", POTUS said.

White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany, in turn, added that President Trump did not support the private wall project, believing that such things should be built by the government and not private companies or individuals.

Bannon chaired the advisory board of the project, which he joined after his sudden departure from the post of President Donald Trump's chief strategist and senior counsellor in August 2017. During his time at the White House and on Trump’s campaign, Bannon was reportedly one of the key proponents for building a wall on the border with Mexico, which Trump made one of the primary goals of his presidency. The wall was intended to be built on the southern border to prevent migrants from crossing into the US illegally. The "We Build The Wall" initiative made its goal building an equivalent wall on private property, as Trump’s pet project was being stalled as a result of opposition from Democrats in Congress.

PS: That's Bar's sdny in't it?   you think Bar makes this move without T's sign-off ?

🤡

BTW: Wonder why MSM NEVER MENTIONS THIS 🤔

tenor.gif?itemid=14837978

• Haha 1