AztecPadre      

Whiteshoes

NGKid 

Last Place: @RedZone

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

A wins a win bro 

last years champ was @HawgGoneIt

and if the standings stay the way they are then I will take home the crown this year

We had two different ones last year. I won one, and may have led the regular season on the other before the weird playoff head to head thing ended my season. xD

One week worse than the person matched against you and all of that consistency throughout the season is flushed. 

Last year I think we averaged around 10 games per week in one of the pick ems and the other sometimes had as many as 18 due to having so many good match ups on some weeks. 

Idk if it's possible to have 10 every week this season without going into some games with teams that generally aren't followed as much. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Last year I think we averaged around 10 games per week in one of the pick ems and the other sometimes had as many as 18 due to having so many good match ups on some weeks. 

Idk if it's possible to have 10 every week this season without going into some games with teams that generally aren't followed as much. 

I wonder if it's even worth doing. It would be fun, but I doubt you could find 10 great games per week from 4 or 5 legitimate states. Once Georgia joins in, however, it could be possible.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I wonder if it's even worth doing. It would be fun, but I doubt you could find 10 great games per week from 4 or 5 legitimate states. Once Georgia joins in, however, it could be possible.

I think we'll see the same issues that some teams will see. Cancellations and etc. will kill it. 

If you find 6 games today for next week, and announce them, then the pickers start doing whatever research they do in order to pick the games, and then there is a due date to turn in picks, somewhere between a team has a covid case or something, then all that time and research were both wasted. Both the research of the person finding the games and the guys picking as well. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we'll see the same issues that some teams will see. Cancellations and etc. will kill it. 

If you find 6 games today for next week, and announce them, then the pickers start doing whatever research they do in order to pick the games, and then there is a due date to turn in picks, somewhere between a team has a covid case or something, then all that time and research were both wasted. Both the research of the person finding the games and the guys picking as well. 

So it's a giant risk. Will people take that risk this year though?

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I mean, North Gwinnett vs. McEachern is a good one to put up. So is Collins Hill vs. Carrollton. And what about Lowndes at Archer and Colquitt at Marietta? Lots of great games to open the year.

Shit @AztecPadre was just saying yesterday how he enjoys watching powerhouse Collins hill and Carrollton  play

• Haha 2