Chicago mayor said it’s illegal to protest on her street

imaGoodBoyNow

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and your cheerleading gets better by the day mam!!...keep up the good work!!...🤡

Na ur a clown ,, if it’s  a republican getting terrorized ur fine with it and say it’s peaceful protesting and that’s fine

nut god forbid a democrat is the victim , ohhh boy does the narrative shift , and it’s no longer peaceful and their life is in danger

hkw do you sleep at night being so two faced

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na ur a clown ,, if it’s  a republican getting terrorized ur fine with it and say it’s peaceful protesting and that’s fine

nut god forbid a democrat is the victim , ohhh boy does the narrative shift , and it’s no longer peaceful and their life is in danger

hkw do you sleep at night being so two faced

you don't have a clue goodboy....were the couple waving their guns targeted like the Mayor?...or they just happen to live in the neighborhood??...and did they protest there multiple days??....NO...🤡

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you don't have a clue goodboy....were the couple waving their guns targeted like the Mayor?...or they just happen to live in the neighborhood??...and did they protest there multiple days??....NO...🤡

How the fuck did you make it this long in life being this fucking stupid 

@I AM IRONMAN @Troll what’s up with your mans

its like he tries to be wrong 

PROTESTERS RETURN TO ST. LOUIS AREA WHERE COUPLE DREW GUNS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksdk.com/amp/article/news/local/protesters-return-to-st-louis-area-where-couple-drew-guns/63-b653456d-d4f7-4a9c-ad50-1684fbbde7e5

• Confused 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksdk.com/amp/article/news/local/protesters-return-to-st-louis-area-where-couple-drew-guns/63-b653456d-d4f7-4a9c-ad50-1684fbbde7e5

I don't consider him part of our DBP community...he is too big of an  embarrassment

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He's so bad at it, one could be excused for thinking he's some far right extremist 🤡.... trying to make the left look stupid. 🤣

At least (some of LOL) his DBP buddies tell him to clean up his 🤡 act...

• Haha 1

Just now, Troll said:

He's so bad at it, one could be excused for thinking he's some far right extremist 🤡.... trying to make the left look stupid. 🤣

At least his DBP buddies tell him to clean up his 🤡 act...

Lol man that makes so much sense lmao... he’s such a republican that he went undercover as a Dem and is infiltrating and dismantling from inside out

you know what 

good job @DBP66

you go girl

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No seriously. Does Bosco just give anyone a diploma..you and troll gotta email the board and tell them to revoke this guy’s diploma, bad PR for Bosco with this guy spewing DOG SHIT

LOL...and you think you know what you're talking about goodboy??...you, Ironmam and Troll are 3 of the biggest clowns here...🤡..🤡..🤡

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Trust me the Don Bosco Community tries to distance themselve from the this moron

trust me...anyone who graduated from Bosco and is a Trumper missed the boat mam....St. John Bosco would slap you in the head for being so dumb and immoral...🤡..he wouldn't like his boys selling their souls...😞

#selfexposed...(and he really hates red-necks like you!!)

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

"Chanting protesters on Friday stopped at the gate just outside the McCloskey's home for about 15 minutes."....LOL..BIG protests huh??..did they whip out their guns again...or did they learn their lesson??...🙄...they earned that protest for being so f*in dumb!

11 hours ago, Troll said:

At least (some of LOL) his DBP buddies tell him to clean up his 🤡 act...

the Bosco guys here with a brain Nooner, Taojoe and I are embarrassed to admit you and Ironmam went to Bosco!....baaalivev me Ronnie!...what's today's conspiracy??...🤡

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Trust me the Don Bosco Community tries to distance themselve from the this moron

who do you know from the Bosco community mam??..LOL...did you ever go to a game??...your Bosco buddy here GSB went to P.C...your not part of the Bosco community mam....you're a clown who lives in Conn. and lives for Trump...a sad little clown...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the Bosco guys here with a brain Nooner, Taojoe and I are embarrassed to admit you and Ironmam went to Bosco!....baaalivev me Ronnie!...what's today's conspiracy??...🤡

Speaking for Nooner and Taojoe are you now???

I'm sure they appreciate that 👍

It's not like those two can't post for themselves 🙄

🤡