Chicago mayor said it’s illegal to protest on her street

imaGoodBoyNow

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

"I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis, on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure,” Lightfoot said, according to the Chicago Tribune."

you can't argue with that IMO....if it happened once or twice so be it...but everyday??..no, can't happen..just like what the protesters did the to guy Trump put in charge of the Post Office....protesters were outside his house and made their point...but to continue to do it daily??..Trump would send the Feds in!!....she deserves to be safe like everyone else.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis, on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure,” Lightfoot said, according to the Chicago Tribune."

you can't argue with that IMO....if it happened once or twice so be it...but everyday??..no, can't happen..just like what the protesters did the to guy Trump put in charge of the Post Office....protesters were outside his house and made their point...but to continue to do it daily??..Trump would send the Feds in!!....she deserves to be safe like everyone else.

lol ur the worst, how did I know u we’re gonna post some bullshit like that

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Why does she deserve safety anymore than you or I? 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

selective enforcement of police intervention is always troubling....

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

she doesn't deserve more...just the same you and I would get.

so you think that peaceful protests should be banned on all our streets?

That's a big change in tune for you...

🤡

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

selective enforcement of police intervention is always troubling....

so you think that peaceful protests should be banned on all our streets?

That's a big change in tune for you...

🤡

no...of course not...but when you target an "individual" they deserve protection...no matter who that person is..even Trump's new postal genius..hope this helps Ronnie!...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

she doesn't deserve more...just the same you and I would get.

But she wants to defund police (our protection) and didn’t seem to mind a bit when the heathens tore that shathole she runs to pieces. But when it her home, “oh Lawdy, we can’t have these hooligans destroying MY stuff!”

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

every time you see a group of  Pro-Trumpers...they LOVE Trump and he LOVES them...🙄

Nothing to do with the mayor needing protection from her own riots...

Guess your "change of topic" attempt...

was unsuccessful.

Par for the 🤡

giphy.gif

can't defend your own?

🤡

• Haha 1