Over/Under on WTF will Happen Before NOV 3.

Blueliner

It’s pretty clear that the Dcraps are done like dinner without something turning the tide in their favor. So I give the +/- on the following. Place your bets. At least:

5 locust infestations. (Be careful with one. Seems highly likely. Insider play....Maaaybe 3. The election is only 64 days away). 

4 Alien Invasions (parlay (2) for +/- for on aliens that invade from outside of the Milky Way galaxy). I’d go big on this one, myself. But I can’t be responsible if you lose.  But we all saw “Independence Day”.

3 Meteors striking the earth. This one seems obvious, but remember that a major meter hasn’t hit the earth on like 250 million years.  Parlay (1.25) that said meteor will be a global killer. Dinosaurs were skeptical, but wtf did they know? 🙄. This sadly is likely. But go long anyway. What do you have to lose? 

2 Major Earthquakes that will separate the earth’s crust along the Mississippi River and will divide America into two Patagonias.(1.5) that it happens along the Monogohila/Ohio River Valleys. Call your shot. 

1 Geo-Continental super-cyclone. Remember “The Day After Tomorrow”? I’m all I’m on this one (insider tip). 

Add additional bets because I’m always looking for action. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It’s pretty clear that the Dcraps are done like dinner without something turning the tide in their favor. So I give the +/- on the following. Place your bets. At least:

5 locust infestations. (Be careful with one. Seems highly likely. Insider play....Maaaybe 3. The election is only 64 days away). 

4 Alien Invasions (parlay (2) for +/- for on aliens that invade from outside of the Milky Way galaxy). I’d go big on this one, myself. But I can’t be responsible if you lose. We all saw “Independence Day”.

3 Meteors striking the earth. Parlay (1.25) that said meteor will be a global killer. This sadly is likely. But go long anyway. What do you have to lose? 

2 Major Earthquakes that will separate the earth’s crust along the Mississippi River and will divide America into two Patagonias.(1.5) that it’s happens along the Monogohila/Ohio River Valleys. 

1 Geo-Continental super-cyclone. Remember “The Day After Tomorrow”? I’m all I’m on this one (insider tip). 

Add additional bets because I’m always looking for action. 

Civil War and I cant wait 

37 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Blah....blah....blah... .the whole board knows you welched....not one poster has defended you.

Paying Debts Facts Matter!

no one defended me??..LOL..so that means you have a clue mam??...stop the B.S. and making yourself look like a moron talking about something you don't know...🤡

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I BET you can't possibly come up with a dumber thread than this one.

Wait, no I don't.

Do you mean dumber than the dozens of threads started by your idiot fuck ass that had ZERO posts? Or are you talking about the other dozens of threads where it's just you talking to yourself? YOU are without a doubt the shortest midget.  ....and a  pedophile to boot. You're a pussy ass, mask-wearing, pedophile. Hope this helps.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Do you mean dumber than the dozens of threads started by your idiot fuck ass that had ZERO posts? Or are you talking about the other dozens of threads where it's just you talking to yourself? YOU are without a doubt the shortest midget.  ....and a  pedophile to boot. You're a pussy ass, mask-wearing, pedophile. Hope this helps.

If this is your way of saying you made a STUPID ASS thread then acting like a little bitch...................>

well-done-8topbr.jpg