I NEED ANSWERS, Fauci says we should not be wearing masks

imaGoodBoyNow

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ngdawg care to defend this one?

I will answer. Your post seemed to imply this was recent. Fauci made the comments back in March for two reasons: 1. In his defense, not too much was known about the virus at the time including the effects of using non-N95 masks as a deterrent. 2. He wanted to be sure N-95s were available for essential healthcare workers in the USA. He did not want you and me to gobble them up.

The second comment was not in our (you and me), best interest. But I can forgive that. We as a country did not have adequate supplies (we stockpile weapons up the wazoo, but don't stockpile healthcare equipment, I wonder why). What I cannot forgive is a POTUS that discourages the use of masks of any kind at this stage of the game. 

There is a big difference if you choose to think about it, you know!

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I will answer. Your post seemed to imply this was recent. Fauci made the comments back in March for two reasons: 1. In his defense, not too much was known about the virus at the time including the effects of using non-N95 masks as a deterrent. 2. He wanted to be sure N-95s were available for essential healthcare workers in the USA. He did not want you and me to gobble them up.

The second comment was not in our (you and me), best interest. But I can forgive that. We as a country did not have adequate supplies (we stockpile weapons up the wazoo, but don't stockpile healthcare equipment, I wonder why). What I cannot forgive is a POTUS that discourages the use of masks of any kind at this stage of the game. 

There is a big difference if you choose to think about it, you know!

I’m just saying everyone blaming trump why we are where we are, and I ask can it be the head of the cdc being at fault how he was no nonchalant 3 months after being alerted of the virus

29 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m just saying everyone blaming trump why we are where we are, and I ask can it be the head of the cdc being at fault how he was no nonchalant 3 months after being alerted of the virus

No, Trump is at fault, period! You guys are pretty sick in the head if you can't see that. I am not going to wast my time trying to explain why. If he wins again, you can all have your country back. This "invader" will be out of here. It's actually sad, I have lived here 37 years and expected to die here. But I can't take a second term of this monster.

His niece pretty much said as much. And she knows him better than either of us could. Four more years (or however much he chooses to stay for, for he is lawless) will be the death of America as the world has know it. If he takes me out it's because he nukes the world. I refuse to be rounded up like livestock by a sadistic human. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

No, Trump is at fault, period! You guys are pretty sick in the head if you can't see that. I am not going to wast my time trying to explain why. If he wins again, you can all have your country back. This "invader" will be out of here. It's actually sad, I have lived here 37 years and expected to die here. But I can't take a second term of this monster.

His niece pretty much said as much. And she knows him better than either of us could. Four more years (or however much he chooses to stay for, for he is lawless) will be the death of America as the world has know it. If he takes me out it's because he nukes the world. I refuse to be rounded up like livestock by a sadistic human. 

Safe travels.

Did you forget the left calling him a germophobe? Pelosi and De balsio telling people to go out and eat at restaurant's?

Stop being so 🙊🙉🙈

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Safe travels.

Did you forget the left calling him a germophobe? Pelosi and De balsio telling people to go out and eat at restaurant's?

Stop being so 🙊🙉🙈

Now, now. If we're going to talk about monkeys, I'm sure some of your colleagues on this board would be high up on that list.

• Haha 2