sturgis idiot rally cost the country 12.2 billion

Ga96

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Check your Covid Math Skilzzz..🤣

number of all connected cases everywhere X number pulled from ass for cost amount per case = ?

260 cases in 11 states have been officially connected to the rally

$46,000 is spent per positive COVID-19 case (per their own generous guestimate)

260 X 43,000(lol) =

Shit that's only..

er...

ah...

hey try this....

"Researchers" concluded that more than 266,000 cases were tied to the event. .👌

Maybe no one will notice you are factoring by over 1,000....🤣🤪🤣

COVID MATH SKILLZZZZZ......yeah 🤣

giphy.gif

Those silly Germans..well...them and NUT 😝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If folks would've done the right thing, this fuckin' pandemic would've been over in weeks.

But no.

bgw

Wanna take wild guess who the leader is of refusing to follow laws or be decent humans. Its the same group that doesn't believe they have privileges and those who back them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If folks would've done the right thing, this fuckin' pandemic would've been over in weeks.

But no.

bgw

Amen!!...it blows my mind how bad things still are...thank God I live in N.Y....we know how bad it can be and we've done a great job as a state and CONTINUE to do a good job...everyone wears a mask all the time...like the rest of the country should. We just had a full month of under 1% transmission rate!...if Trump would have asked all Americans to wear a mask for a month back in the spring rather than mock people who wore masks we would have been over this virus IMO...but he'd rather play the red-neck game with his base and let all of America down by having no strategy as the virus continues to spread because we have no national plan...months into the virus!..f*in SAD!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Isn't the whole point of america limited government interference in our lives??

not  when a pandemic takes over the country!....common sense must prevail!!...if it did we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now...we were too worried about "government interference" when in reality it was our only prescription/chance for our health as a nation...but our "rights" won the battle in red-neck land and the virus won BIG time...hopefully we learned a lesson..the pandemic wins all the time!...not out fear of government interference.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Lol! Yeah. That’s it. Damn you’re a fuckkg dumbass “independent” beyond belief. Seriously approaching 66 territory. And that’s not easy. 

I strive to piss you off daily, just knowing that you soil your depends warms my heart. 
Now, back to your radiator still and check on the mobile meth lab in the woods. 

bgw

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Lol! Yeah. That’s it. Damn you’re a fuckkg dumbass “independent” beyond belief. Seriously approaching 66 territory. And that’s not easy. 

do you have any common sense??...you didn't see how successful some states were and other red-neck states weren't because they DIDN'T wear masks...what part of "masks are good and WORK" don't you understand...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I strive to piss you off daily, just knowing that you soil your depends warms my heart. 

bgw

Perhaps you should strive for something a little higher to make your your pathetic, lame ass life mean something....I mean other than striving for you and your woke ilk sucking off of the teet of real Americans that is. 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Wanna take wild guess who the leader is of refusing to follow laws or be decent humans. Its the same group that doesn't believe they have privileges and those who back them.

Dayum.. now that's a really hard choice...

Not really sure who has enough real clout to be the LEADER between the front runner groups 🤔

What do you think of the options ?

A) BLM and Corporate America

B) Antifa and Georgie soyboy

Hmmmmm.....dunno....

Can't we just put them both in a Sammy Tier

and call it a draw ? 😝

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

not  when a pandemic takes over the country!....common sense must prevail!!...if it did we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now...we were too worried about "government interference" when in reality it was our only prescription/chance for our health as a nation...but our "rights" won the battle in red-neck land and the virus won BIG time...hopefully we learned a lesson..the pandemic wins all the time!...not out fear of government interference.

I still can't believe the idiots getting mad at mask mandates complaining about their rights and calling other people sheep. If that's the case we are all sheep for following speed limits and wearing seatbelts. Those mfs are stupid beyond belief 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Almost as bad as the ultimate hypocrite weed grower goodgirl

30 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I still can't believe the idiots getting mad at mask mandates complaining about their rights and calling other people sheep. If that's the case we are all sheep for following speed limits and wearing seatbelts. Those mfs are stupid beyond belief 

The mortality and severity of this virus is media driven bullshit. Period. Masks DO NOT MAKE a difference. In fact, nasty ass masks used over and over again, touching shit, breathing shit over and over by your dumb ass are more detrimental to you and us then this overhyped virus. You are a fucking idiot...and a racist to boot. How this helps .

...Trump is killing it in NC. You guys are idiots and losers. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1