Georgia hsfb top 25 according to hsfb America

Ga96

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt County should not be in the Top Ten.

We're closer to the 14-15 position.

We've only played a spring scrimmage game last Friday night.  If we continue to improve...I think we could make a decent run late this year.

Rufus>>

In 7A, Colquitt is easily 4th. Maybe 5th if you want to slide Parkview at 4th.

11 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

I think it’s pretty good. I would move a few teams around but overall it’s solid. 

Except, they have WR and North Cobb both ranked twice in different positions. Have double check and proof your stuff. Hard to take it serious when you put out something like that. 

Where do you see them ranked twice ? I missed that.

This is why OOS people shouldn’t rank others states. 

Marietta started the year I’m the top ten despite me telling y’all we weren’t a top ten team. We will see if uncle teardrop (rufus) is correct in his synopsis of the piglets. 

I bet on cc with a buddy for a hunsky, but it’s a catch bet. Since calpreps says 38-21 valdosta I asked for 17. He said hell no. So we compromised. If cc wins I win. If valdosta wins by 10 or less we push. If valdosta wins by 11 or more he wins. 

I just don’t see valdosta beating cc by ten. I really don’t see them winning at all, though they are the favorite.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

This is why OOS people shouldn’t rank others states. 

Marietta started the year I’m the top ten despite me telling y’all we weren’t a top ten team. We will see if uncle teardrop (rufus) is correct in his synopsis of the piglets. 

I bet on cc with a buddy for a hunsky, but it’s a catch bet. Since calpreps says 38-21 valdosta I asked for 17. He said hell no. So we compromised. If cc wins I win. If valdosta wins by 10 or less we push. If valdosta wins by 11 or more he wins. 

I just don’t see valdosta beating cc by ten. I really don’t see them winning at all, though they are the favorite.

My contention is...exactly what it's always been.  Today's poll should reflect where a team is TODAY.  Colquitt...as of today...should not be considered a Top Ten team.  We've played one game...comparative to a spring scrimmage.   My assessment of the Hawgs is pretty accurate.  We're somewhere in the 14-15 stage.  Now do I think we'll get better as the season progresses...I damn well hope so.  And if we do...I'll concede a more realistic position.

And as an aside...I'd take your bet...(Smile).  I'm in negotiations with my Wildcat Central pal for Colquitt plus 7...and the tie.  He's saying no.  He wants it even up.  I said no.  We'll probably have something worked out by Thursday.

Rufus>>