The Coronavirus is REAL, and will make you sick!!

rockinl

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

don't be pissed at these people. They vote for the same party u do. Yours and their vote is coveted by the democrat party they will never speak out about the jews 

it's that they are religious fanatics not that they are Jewish. It's extremes in all religions that is a problem. Christians and Muslims are the same crap. 

FYI UPDATE******

Started feeling sick with a bad cough on Monday morn. Tested positive on Monday eve.

Started on a regimen of 200mg Hydroxychloroqine, 30mg Zinc , 250 mg Zpack, and 5000 IU D3 on Tuesday evening.

As of Noon today, I feel 100% better. NOT WELL, but much, much better. The combo drug cocktail has made a believer out of me!!

And yes, until today, the fatigue was kicking my butt!! 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, rockinl said:

FYI UPDATE******

Started feeling sick with a bad cough on Monday morn. Tested positive on Monday eve.

Started on a regimen of 200mg Hydroxychloroqine, 30mg Zinc , 250 mg Zpack, and 5000 IU D3 on Tuesday evening.

As of Noon today, I feel 100% better. NOT WELL, but much, much better. The combo drug cocktail has made a believer out of me!!

Go to Lef.org...check their protocol..Good..

12 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Hope they do well as that is not the norm...Were they in healthcare or "at risk" positions...?? 

No they don't work in any environment where sick people would be found, 2 of them work jobs with some contact with different people though.

Just one of those things...they're all good now, no issues other than still having spotty sense of taste and smell.

Another friend of mine and his entire family got it recently. They got it from their extended family while out to brunch at a country club. He's good, he had minor symptoms that didn't hit too hard...I haven't spoken to him much about how the rest of his family faired so I don't actually know how they are. 

South FL man, you know how it is. Easy to spread things around here if you're careless.

12 hours ago, rockinl said:

FYI UPDATE******

My mother has a friend that followed that pattern with COVID.

She (the friend) felt bad for a week, then REALLY bad for only 3 days, then had another 2 weeks of general unwell feeling (not anything she was worried about, but still bad enough to miss a ton of work and spend most of the day resting).

Not saying the protocol you used didn't directly help, but since there isn't any real scientific evidence to support it (though a possible correlation with high levels of Vitamin D could potentially help) I think that may have simply been the course of the disease for you - from what you describe it sounds exactly like what my mom's friend went through.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, Blueliner said:

The Chinese Virus is real. Nobody ever said it wasn’t. No doubt that the Chinese and their dcrap buddies allowed this to “infect” the rest of the world. It’s just a political overhyped lie in terms of mortality. Oh...and you’re not an ass. You’re a dickhead....and a pedophila dickhead at that. Hope this helps. 👍

I heard this very shit on QAnon!

Well dammit man.

bgw