The Coronavirus is REAL, and will make you sick!!

rockinl

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do you know how you got it? , u stay hydrated, I’m hereing there’s long term effects on some of people 

Probably at the gym last week. Only place other than work and grocery store since March. I dont remember washing or sanitizing my hands between machines.

Im staying very hydrated with water and Pedialyte. Terrible cough and body aches are my main symptoms. No fever at all which to me is strange.

ALso fixing to start on my 1st dose of hydrochloroquine and zpack.

6 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Probably at the gym last week. Only place other than work and grocery store since March. I dont remember washing or sanitizing my hands between machines.

Im staying very hydrated with water and Pedialyte. Terrible cough and body aches are my main symptoms. No fever at all which to me is strange.

And there’s no medication yet they can give you ? Or you trying to man it out

51 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Speaking now from 3 days experience. 

Wash your hands, wear your mask, and social distance!!!

Thanks for posting this...the numbers in N.Y. where I am are starting to go up again...getting scary again!...EVERYONE needs to take it serious and stop the B.S. about not wearing masks exc..

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not trying to be an ass, but did you think this was fake?

Hopefully all goes well for you.

The Chinese Virus is real. Nobody ever said it wasn’t. No doubt that the Chinese and their dcrap buddies allowed this to “infect” the rest of the world. It’s just a political overhyped lie in terms of mortality. Oh...and you’re not an ass. You’re a dickhead....and a pedophila dickhead at that. Hope this helps. 👍

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The Chinese Virus is real. Nobody ever said it wasn’t. No doubt that the Chinese and their dcrap buddies allowed this to “infect” the rest of the world. It’s just a political overhyped lie in terms of mortality. Oh...and you’re not an ass. You’re a dickhead....and a pedophila dickhead at that. Hope this helps. 👍

Don’t forget the bullshit he called devilDog

so he’s a Racist pedophile Dickhead 

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I know it's a rough ride, so I hope you get the rest and care you need.

2 of my family members and several friends had it. All are well and over it. My daughter caught it as a server at a restaurant. One friend of the family was an 82 year old lady and she refused to go on a vetilator. Took her about a month to recover but she is fine. She was/is in good health for her age. My daughter is 44 and was over it in 4 days, She had a low fever for 2 days and very tired. The other family friend is a 32 year old guy that was on the ventilator for 2 months. I guess his immune system went beserk. He is still working on getting back to full strength but doing well otherwise. 

Wishing you a very Speedy Recovery my man...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 9/29/2020 at 1:44 PM, DBP66 said:

Thanks for posting this...the numbers in N.Y. where I am are starting to go up again...getting scary again!...EVERYONE needs to take it serious and stop the B.S. about not wearing masks exc..

and we know why don't we? Borough Park and Williamsburg in Brooklyn, Lakewood in NJ, Money in Rockland and Palm Tree in Orange county are the very hot spots.What do these areas have in common?

Yeah, everyone is scared to say it, it's the damned infestation of Hasidic these areas are. 

I am so pissed at these people. Did you hear the latest, they told the county executive up here to shove his cease and desist order, they only answer to God. Mother fuckers. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and we know why don't we? Borough Park and Williamsburg in Brooklyn, Lakewood in NJ, Money in Rockland and Palm Tree in Orange county are the very hot spots.What do these areas have in common?

Yeah, everyone is scared to say it, it's the damned infestation of Hasidic these areas are. 

I am so pissed at these people. Did you here the latest, they told the county executive up here to shove his cease and desist order, they only answer to God. Mother fuckers. 

One of your best...Arrogant and condescending bunch..

15 hours ago, rockinl said:

Could be worse I guess. No smell or taste at all, body aching, FATIGUE, low back pain, lots of coughing. Taking hydroxychloriquine/zinc/zpack/steroid inhaler/D3. Im gonna see if the hype is real.

Thanks for asking.

A friend of mine and her entire family got it (4 people), it kicked their asses quite a bit but they all recovered.

However, 3.5 months later and they're still having issues with smell and taste...it's slowly coming back here and there as the days go on.

On 9/29/2020 at 1:44 PM, DBP66 said:

If you have pre existing pathology be very careful...Also make sure your Vitamin D level is at least 60, mine is about 100 and take Zinc Acetate or Zinc Sulfate...Glutithione injections may also be beneficial..There is a website Lef.org that has a great protocol to follow...

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

If you have pre existing pathology be very careful...Also make sure your Vitamin D level is at least 60, mine is about 100 and take Zinc Acetate or Zinc Sulfate...Glutithione injections may also be beneficial..There is a website Lef.org that has a great protocol to follow...

And if ur black make sure your immune system is working because the virus will kill u more than anyone 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, noonereal said:

I am so pissed at these people. Did you hear the latest, they told the county executive up here to shove his cease and desist order, they only answer to God. Mother fuckers. 

don't be pissed at these people. They vote for the same party u do. Yours and their vote is coveted by the democrat party they will never speak out about the jews 

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

A friend of mine and her entire family got it (4 people), it kicked their asses quite a bit but they all recovered.

However, 3.5 months later and they're still having issues with smell and taste...it's slowly coming back here and there as the days go on.

Were these all healthy people void of adverse pathology.. without Smokers, Diabetes, Fat, Drinkers, Lung problems, HBP and Immune mal function...??

2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Were these all healthy people void of adverse pathology.. without Smokers, Diabetes, Fat, Drinkers, Lung problems, HBP and Immune mal function...??

Yes, all healthy, no bad habits, all in very good shape.

My friend is 34 and does yoga and eats healthy. Her brother is 31 and uses the gym regularly. Dad and mom are in good shape - the whole family goes boating and enjoy ocean activities like free diving (they all have good lung capacity).

It's not a joke man, they were pretty much glued to the couch for 2 weeks each; apparently the fatigue is crazy, like walking to the refrigerator and back to bed wipes you out.

A guy I worked with a couple years ago did have to go on the ventilator for a week due to the virus. He's overweight though (not obese) and not in great shape, he's a bit older too. He did live, despite the incredibly bad shape he was in. Last I was told he seems to be doing fine but won't be the same for many more months.

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Yes, all healthy, no bad habits, all in very good shape.

My friend is 34 and does yoga and eats healthy. Her brother is 31 and uses the gym regularly. Dad and mom are in good shape - the whole family goes boating and enjoy ocean activities like free diving (they all have good lung capacity).

It's not a joke man, they were pretty much glued to the couch for 2 weeks each; apparently the fatigue is crazy, like walking to the refrigerator and back to bed wipes you out.

A guy I worked with a couple years ago did have to go on the ventilator for a week due to the virus. He's overweight though (not obese) and not in great shape, he's a bit older too. He did live, despite the incredibly bad shape he was in. Last I was told he seems to be doing fine but won't be the same for many more months.

Hope they do well as that is not the norm...Were they in healthcare or "at risk" positions...??