..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

A woman worked you over and took your money, dude.

Why do you even go down these roads?

You get self-owned every ie.

I got worked over so bad I live in one of the nicer areas of Atlanta and make several multiples of what you do.  🤣

Low-level, failed government welfare bureaucrats who have never touched a woman without paying first should probably try and avoid taking shots at much more successful people. 🤡

Bless your heart, Andy.

LMAO

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You didn't actually name your kid Augusto did you?!

Probably not.

But when given a chance to condemn a murderer he instead feigned outrage that I think he'd subject his brown kids to persecution.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

That clown is basically saying I'd support oppression of my kids.

This guy is a clown unlike any other.

🤡

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're a complete failure.

Both here and in your life.

That's obvious.

Yeah.  Ivy League grad who has lived and worked around the world, speaks two languages, lives in a nice house in one of Atlanta's most popular suburbs, two great kids, make multiples of what you do...

Versus failed, no relationship ever, low-level state government bureaucrat with a back-of-the-matchbox degree...

"Obvious"

🤡

Just now, concha said:

Yeah.  Ivy League grad who has lived and worked around the world, speaks two languages, lives in a nice house in one of Atlanta's most popular suburbs, two great kids, make multiples of what you do...

You're a profoundly dishonest and unhappy person.

Like deeply, deeply dishonest and unhappy.

And a lover of murderous dictators.

And nobody believes you about the Ivy League. If you actually did then that's embarrassing.

I've actually had harder times with college dropouts than I've had with you.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're a profoundly dishonest and unhappy person.  [Irony off the charts]

Like deeply, deeply dishonest and unhappy. [Irony off the charts]

And a lover of murderous dictators.  [Lie of epic proportions.]

And nobody believes you about the Ivy League. [Wouldn't change the reality even if true] If you actually did then that's embarrassing.  [Says the failed low-level government bureaucrat with the joke FAMU degree 🤡 ]

I've actually had harder times with college dropouts than I've had with you. [I'm sure many have kicked your ass just as I do. You might not want to advertise that, but you're stupid, so...]

Andy, have you managed to break the magic $40k/year barrier yet?

I'm pulling for you.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

The melting down of concha continues.

Miserable unhappy, concha.

And a cuck too.

Don't forget that.

👆

When you know Andy is upset.

I would be too if I could only get low-level gubmint work and wasn't cracking $40k a year. He'll spend his next stimulus check on a $2 hooker and she'll feel repulsed.  🤣

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody accused you of that.

Darter one hour ago...

@conchahas a cold totalitarian heart. He would like us to revert to some form of slavery not just for minorities but for all who lack capital. He is a dishonest and evil human being. The world will not miss him when he depart it. 

Andy wrong again.  🤡

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I am.

Clearly.

And calmly.

Yeah, not so much.

Please tell us a story about how I'm "flailing" and all that usual drama queen embarrassment you love to post to make yourself feel like your not getting embarrassed.

You're my cheap little failed bureaucrat court jester.

🤣

20 hours ago, DownSouth said:

He's just tripping balls off the steroid treatments; they can cause euphoria and a bit of psychosis...coupled with his usual insane ranting and this guy must feel like he floated back to 69' and is rolling around the mud at Woodstock.

But these dopes think Biden is the crazy one because he stumbles over words sometimes. 9_9

Look at the bright side, at least we finally have an answer to that age old classic hypothetical:

"What happens if the impeached president is in a state of steroid-induced mania and no one can take his phone away because he's a bio-hazard?"

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Trump tested positive for COVID three days before debate with Biden. 

Trump tested positive for Covid few days before Biden debate, chief of staff says in new book

Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book.

Mark Meadows also writes that though he knew each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus within seventy two hours of the start time … Nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there.”

Trump, Meadows says in the book, returned a negative result from a different test shortly after the positive.

Nonetheless, the stunning revelation of an unreported positive test follows a year of speculation about whether Trump, then 74 years old, had the potentially deadly virus when he faced Biden, 77, in Cleveland on 29 September – and what danger that might have presented.