..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

So then you're okay with his brutality?

You saw the results of his reign of power as beneficial and the correct outcome.

So if that's your conclusion then the brutality doesn't seem to bother you too much? - As long as things align with your viewpoint it's okay to exile 200k people, arrest/torture/kill another 100k combined?

We get it, "people are saying" they like Pinochet.

As of now you seem to be trying to tip-toe around condemning him as a violent dictator that was responsible for a litany of human rights abuses. He got results that you like...so what exactly are you saying about him?

When did I say I was OK with it?

It happened. It was going to happen if the left had come out on top.

The path with him in power led to Chile becoming the most prosperous country in South America.

We know how far left/communist nations have fared in Latín America. That was the alternative.

I stated simple facts.

Lots of Chileans love him. That is the truth.

Andy stated that I love him.

That is a lie and was never said.

On 10/6/2020 at 8:11 PM, rockinl said:

I dont fault the POTUS getting the latest experimental drugs for Covid. What I do have a hard time with, is him bragging about it and saying stupid shit like, "dont worry about covid" while at this moment my wife is coughing every other breath, has a fever,  and feels like a truck ran over her. 

Then again, thats just Trump being Trump. His narcissism knows no bounds. Only he could catch covid, get anti viral drugs no one else has access to, then act like HE kicked the virus's ass all on his own. 

Newsflash: His ass would be on a ventilator right now if it wasnt for those drugs. A little humbleness is in order.

I feel for you brother. I've seen it first hand. The cough can last for months. Nothing to cough up sucks. Just headaches from coughing to much. The tiredness can get you down too. Make sure vitamin D is in the diet. Resting in the Sunshine doesn't hurt either. Stay strong for you and your wife. 

Favorite food for Covid is chicken noodle soup.

8 hours ago, concha said:

When did I say I was OK with it?

👇

8 hours ago, concha said:

It happened. It was going to happen if the left had come out on top.

The path with him in power led to Chile becoming the most prosperous country in South America.

We know how far left/communist nations have fared in Latín America. That was the alternative.

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You never mentioned it.

You must have buried deep below the glowing praise that you gave him.

🤡

Nobody needs to mention Hitler's or Stalin's either.

It's kinda well known. 

Thanks for STILL being mad about your ass-kicking yesterday, Andy.

It's a great start to my day.  😃

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I told you that he'd try to weasel out it.

Typical lyin' concha.

Now he's supporter-of-murderous-dictator concha.

This is classic Andy dumbassery.  🤣

He got his ass kicked yesterday so now he's literally made up that I "love" Pinochet.

Stay mad, Andy!

LMAO AT YOU!

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

👇

How does that make OK with it? I stated the truth. You seem to have trouble with that.

I love how retarded leftists like Andy think it's the responsibility of conservatives to wet themselves and express outrage whenever they demand it.  As if I was Pinochet's dad.  🤡

18 minutes ago, concha said:

I love how retarded leftists like Andy think it's the responsibility of conservatives to wet themselves and express outrage whenever they demand it.  As if I was Pinochet's dad.  🤡

I did not demand that you express outrage for things that you clearly supported.

I merely, accurately, said that you did indeed support it.

And you have proven that.

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Pinochet is not as well-known as those two.

But if somebody had praised their economic policies and said that they "saved them from a shithole" they'd also be accused, accurately, of having praised them.

He's hardly obscure, Andy. 🤣

And the economic stuff is truth.  

This is awesome.

Andy still so mad over his bitch-slapping yesterday that he went to bed mad, woke up mad, and is still obsessed about this story HE LITERALLY MADE UP about me "loving" Pinochet.

This is epic and hilarious dumbassery. 

LMAO...

It's going to be another beautiful day. 😃  🌞

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

No.

His attempts to weasel out of it don't surprise me either.

concha is a piece of shit human being.

..sad people like cryin" chuck, trump and etc give you just enough to know how they really feel about most things without totally outing themselves.

it's NOT rocket science.

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because when confronted about being OK with it your entire post explained why you were OK with it.

🤷‍♂️

You've had several chances now to condemn him and and chosen not to.

Everybody here knows why.

Andy, I lived in Chile for years.

I married a Chilean. She is still my best friend and her family and I still consider each other family.

I have had scores if not hundreds of conversations with Chileans about Pinochet.

I see no reason to repeat obvious things that I've already expressed umpteen times in my life.

Certainly not to you.

And certainly not when it keeps you MAD ANDY.  😠

🤣