Holy Shit!! ....if true. Thoughts?

Blueliner

10 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Try American One News

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[13] pro-Donald Trump[21] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[26] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of President Donald Trump.[27] Trump himself has promoted the network.[3][28][29]

The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[36]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Which one do find most honest and what are your sources of information..i.e. Mark Levin, Richard David Hansen and others..

11 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Try American One News and also read Victor David Hansen or Hanson..Mark Levin is sarcatic,but his Lw knowledge makes him credible..I also,at times,agree with you as to "News Outlets"..

You've managed to botch two of your "credible news" sources.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[13] pro-Donald Trump[21] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[26] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of President Donald Trump.[27] Trump himself has promoted the network.[3][28][29]

Your source, Wikipedia, is well noted as LEFT LEANING OFF THE CLIFF....I'am very,very Conservative, so forget about it, we will not agree on much.....But, I wish you well...Also, follow and read what Victor David has to say....Your sources, such as Wikipedia, change them...

I’ve got my BS radar up. But I dunno. Obviously, we can’t trust the msm as far as we can throw them. The media and any moron who claims that the BS that they spew is gospel are fucking retards and are complicit. But I also have no idea who these people are that are providing this info. Crazy if true. But not shocked in this political environment if false. Thoughts? 

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve got my BS radar up. But I dunno. Obviously, we can’t trust the msm as far as we can throw them. The media and any moron who claims that the BS that they spew is gospel are fucking retards and are complicit. But I also have no idea who these people are that are providing this info. Crazy if true. But not shocked in this political environment if false. Thoughts? 

You don't have a BS radar.

You're a walking, talking mark.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[13] ...

PS: If your sources were any good, it should be REALLY easy for you to post just one reference to OANN "promoting falsehoods"....

Go For It 🤣

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

As y'all suckers who fall for the slightest post or story that fits your agenda, no matter how freaking outlandish it may be, this one's for.  Yup, you gotten them this time. lol

who fell for it ?

I hear A LOT of skepticism...

and you have ruled it out... as conspiracy

just how exactly?

PS: should be able to easily disprove no?

1 minute ago, Troll said:

who fell for it ?

I hear A LOT of skepticism...

and you have ruled it out... as conspiracy

just how exactly?

PS: should be able to easily disprove no?

Prove it's real.  BTW is there any topic or thread that you do not butt in and pretend like you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.  You really try so hard to come off as all knowing, but, ah, never mind.  You probably know what I'm going to say anyways.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Prove it's real.  BTW is there any topic or thread that you do not butt in and pretend like you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.  You really try so hard to come off as all knowing, but, ah, never mind.  You probably know what I'm going to say anyways.

LOL...

I don't need to prove anything that I would wait for proof of...

and not buying this one yet

🤷‍♂️

Just asked if there was anything obviously some impossibility..

or how someone could rule it out....

no idea?

🤔

On 10/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, Atticus Finch said:

What's funny (and embarrassing) is that these clowns never seem to understand what a credible news outlet is.

Next News Network sounds like a two-bit conspiracy operation and unsurprising looks like it too.

The nonsense from this thread literally started with Qanon.

They still don't get it that it's 2 guys in the Philippines running this scam.

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/llhe5nm/166-country-of-liars

^That's an interview with the guy that started the board Q first appeared on, and explained how easy it is/was for Jim and Ron Watkins to take over control of Q. It's incredibly interesting and really helps you understand how insanely stupid Q is.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, DownSouth said:

The nonsense from this thread literally started with Qanon.

They still don't get it that it's 2 guys in the Philippines running this scam.

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/llhe5nm/166-country-of-liars

^That's an interview with the guy that started the board Q first appeared on, and explained how easy it is/was for Jim and Ron Watkins to take over control of Q. It's incredibly interesting and really helps you understand how insanely stupid Q is.

@Troll That’s the link for the interview with the founder of 8chan.

It’s really good - it’s a logical timeline, explained by the guy that was there for nearly all of it. 55 minutes but interesting so it goes by fast.

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

@Troll That’s the link for the interview with the founder of 8chan.

It’s really good - it’s a logical timeline, explained by the guy that was there for nearly all of it. 55 minutes but interesting so it goes by fast.

thx

and you mean 22.5....2x...lol.

that's one reason having just the phone or TV sux...

can't double speed...LOL