Holy Shit!! ....if true. Thoughts?

Blueliner

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Don’t kill the messenger. But this sounds legit at first pass. Watch the whole thing. Thoughts? 

The daily beast is calling it a conspiracy theory so its probably true 

Trump Touts Falconer’s Benghazi Blood-Sacrifice Conspiracy Theory

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-touts-falconers-benghazi-blood-sacrifice-conspiracy-theory

Just now, Troll said:

I posted this twice already LOLOL...

You think maybe it needed it's own thread?

😝

Lol. My bad. I was wary of a whole thread.I looked first to see if it has been posted, and I didn’t see anything. So I started it. But clearly my investigative skill are challenged 🤣 

well..what are your thoughts? My gut tells me it’s real. But who knows. 🤷‍♂️

If this is real.....holy shit is an understatement.

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Lol. My bad. I was wary of a whole thread.I looked first to see if it has been posted, and I didn’t see anything. So I started it. But clearly my investigative skill are challenged 🤣 

well..what are your thoughts? My gut tells me it’s real. But who knows. 🤷‍♂️

If this is real.....holy shit is an understatement.

Oh....and if this is real, pretty sure it will deserve its own thread 🤣

• Haha 2

Ok. After some additional thought and evaluation, I’m gonna call BS on this story. She was on Survivor (he made point to mention that) and told us all to “forward this to all of your liberal friends...”.  I know I’m late and I fell for it, but it does feel of BS and a setup. So disregard. 

No, Troll. It didn’t need its own thread 🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This story is percolating. 

this story was they claim to have all sorts of evidence to be released....

if true... now would be about the right time to play those cards...

a lot of people claim evidence (those having or not)

will be interesting to see...

👀

ps: possibly related? https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/10/benghazi-hero-john-tiegens-facebook-and-instagram-accounts-disabled-by-facebook/

• Haha 1

Damn it. I’ve put my tin foil hat back on. I just heard a bit of the released audio between Parrot, Congressman Weldon, and Biden’s attorney. CLEAR audio...They’ll have no problem verifying the authenticity of the voices. So we’ll have to wait for that. But  If what is said on this tape is true, and these in fact are the real players, buckle up people. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Damn it. I’ve put my tin foil hat back on. I just heard a bit of the released audio between Parrot, Congressman Weldon, and Biden’s attorney. CLEAR audio...They’ll have no problem verifying the authenticity of the voices. So we’ll have to wait for that. But  If what is said on this tape is true, and these in fact are the real players, buckle up people. 

Sadly and IMO, nothing will happen...

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This story is percolating. 

This is my favorite response to that tweet.

The natives are getting restless. The Republicans keep promising red meat to their base but never deliver actual scandals.

This guy is hoping that this government executed Seal Team and keeps getting let down!

😄

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What's funny (and embarrassing) is that these clowns never seem to understand what a credible news outlet is.

Next News Network sounds like a two-bit conspiracy operation and unsurprising looks like it too.

Which one do find most honest and what are your sources of information..i.e. Mark Levin, Richard David Hansen and others..

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No credible news outlet (ie any that have journalistic standards) is reporting this nonsense.

Try American One News and also read Victor David Hansen or Hanson..Mark Levin is sarcatic,but his Lw knowledge makes him credible..I also,at times,agree with you as to "News Outlets"..