IMG shocking Mighty Bishop Sycamore

reggid

In a game that was on, then off, then on again, the Bishop Scam-some-more Centurions may wish it was back off again, and the party is over already.

5 minutes in, and in a shocking development, it’s already 14-0 IMG.  How is this possible against the mighty Bishop?  LOL.

After being told the game was off, I give the BS players (not the program) credit for showing up, knowing what’s about to happen to them, but this is going to be a bloodbath.    It’s just a scrimmage for IMG, and not even a good one.  As surprised as I am that the game is happening, much less that BS actually got off the bus, I’d still put it at 50:50 whether they come out after halftime.

• reggid changed the title to IMG shocking Mighty Bishop Sycamore

Turnover on downs.  Ball back to IMG.  Does BS even have a kicker on their roster?

The highlight so far?  The announcer saying that “teams in Ohio are afraid to play Bishop Sycamore because of their size” and then saying that BS shows “flashes of brilliance.”   Good Lord — did GSB pay these guys to spout this nonsense?  Too funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another long TD for IMG.  21-0 still in the first.   Gotta feel sorry for these BS players. Travel all this way just to serve as cannon fodder.   Putting aside all the sketchiness about how this game was off/on, the more basic question is why is this game even being played?   IMG is a national powerhouse — a team of all-stars from around the country.   BS is a fake school with no real coaching, no plays, no schemes, ineligible players, and no hope.  This is a blot on both teams’ resumes.

11 minutes ago, reggid said:

Another long TD for IMG.  21-0 still in the first.   Gotta feel sorry for these BS players. Travel all this way just to serve as cannon fodder.   Putting aside all the sketchiness about how this game was off/on, the more basic question is why is this game even being played?   IMG is a national powerhouse — a team of all-stars from around the country.   BS is a fake school with no real coaching, no plays, no schemes, ineligible players, and no hope.  This is a blot on both teams’ resumes.

Call the game soon, latest at halftime....Horrible display and both schools are foolish or worse...👎👎👎 No Eason tomschedule this game....None..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Every play is one more play than anyone you and all your blood has ever played. 

Leave them folks alone psycho!!! 

Every play they run only helps the scammers and the pimps that scam for them.  The kids and their families have been lied to and exploited.  BS does less than nothing for the players’ futures.  It’s a scam and a disgrace, and I will continue to call it like I see it as long as the scammers are running it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More positive memories will come from this trip than you’ll probably ever experience in your entire lifetime. Most of these boys will never venture to sunny FL ever again. These games are about more than football. You’ll never understand this. And that’s really sad. 

Dude, stop with the humanitarian lies.  You set this up for the money, and because you pimp for scammers.  The whole BS program, and all the programs like it, are scams and lies that defraud and exploit the kids and their families with fake promises.   This game and those like you that set it up are a disgrace to the game and to common decency.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

LOL — BS actually scored against the backups, but then promptly failed to convert, then was offside in the kickoff, so IMG is right back in business.   35-6, so my prediction of 63-6 is still looking good.

Good God — What an absolute debacle.  I actually feel terrible even watching this game — it’s so humiliating for everyone involved.  What kind of lowlifes would even put a game like this together?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What money? LOL You think BS got a huge payday to schedule IMG like Louisiana Tech does when they play at Bama? You’re absolutely clueless in every phase of hsfb. 

No, But nice strawman argument.  I never said BS got some kind of payday — I think you and the scammers either extorted money from IMG to pay BS’ travel expenses so they wouldn’t cancel, or you  scammed someone else into paying the travel expenses.  You’re just a pimp who helps the scam.

49-6 at the half.  If this gets much worse, it will be GSB who starts claiming that the game was canceled and never happened.  😂

As bad as I feel for the BS players, at this point, I’d like to see something like 84-6 just to utterly humiliate the pimps and scammers who put this “game” together.

IMG scores again on the final play, but the refs say the play clock ran out, so the final stays 56-6.   

BS’ best play tonight was the running clock.

What an utterly embarrassing, pointless game this was.  The people who put this shameful debacle together ought to be jailed.

• Haha 4