Biden’s President and Oregon legalize heroin gummies and smoking crack

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know if you ever lived next to a heroin addict before , but if it’s not bolted down best believe they are going to pawn it , cmon ur smarter then that, even you know a town full of heroin addicts is a bad thing

Nah.  Not if they are confined to an area.  Plus cocaine is also ok to have?  Oregon is hella forward thinking.  Don't tell me you believe the "war on drugs" is winnable?  Come on you're smarter than that. 

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know if you ever lived next to a heroin addict before , but if it’s not bolted down best believe they are going to pawn it , cmon ur smarter then that, even you know a town full of heroin addicts is a bad thing

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Nah.  Not if they are confined to an area.  Plus cocaine is also ok to have?  Oregon is hella forward thinking.  Don't tell me you believe the "war on drugs" is winnable?  Come on you're smarter than that. 

Let’s throw all the users in jail, that will solve the problem................NOT!!

Now throwing those drug pusher, and Trump supporters, Purdue Pharma and the Sackler family in jail would be a good start.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Let’s throw all the users in jail, that will solve the problem................NOT!!

Now throwing those drug pusher, and Trump supporters, Purdue Pharma and the Sackler family in jail would be a good start.

So ur fine letting ur kids play at parks with syringe needles and crack pipes littered throughout the park?

the state is gonna go bankrupt because no ones gonna pay their bills because they are buying hard drugs every single day because it’s legal, shit mortgage foreclosures are gonna be threw the roof, it’s gonna be a 3rd world country before you know it 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So ur fine letting ur kids play at parks with syringe needles and crack pipes littered throughout the park?

the state is gonna go bankrupt because no ones gonna pay their bills because they are buying hard drugs every single day because it’s legal, shit mortgage foreclosures are gonna be threw the roof, it’s gonna be a 3rd world country before you know it 

IS that what Portugal looks like?

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So your saying that after legalizing drugs things are going to stay the same. Check your crystal ball again it might be broken.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Only if a Dem is running things....

bgw

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

What’s so bad with the sackler family? I thought that’s your guys’ Plug , it’s legal now so who give a fuck about the 100s of thousands of people Big Pharma killed, it’s meaningless, ur officially allowed to overdose 

no big deal to me, I’m just invest in hella Narcan stocks

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s so bad with the sackler family? I thought that’s your guys’ Plug , it’s legal now so who give a fuck about the 100s of thousands of people Big Pharma killed, it’s meaningless, ur officially allowed to overdose 

no big deal to me, I’m just invest in hella Narcan stocks

Your a special kinda stupid, aren’t you.

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U guys have officially went off the Deep end 

I love y’all, but you guys went full  blown Kanye,

how on earth do you  condone Heroin and crack cocaine use 

Well, we sure as shit don’t endorse Trumpy the KKKlown.... do you blame us for being druggies?

Shit, I’m walking ‘round tink in’ ima getting 7 in the back!

bgw