The take over of America has begun.

Wildcat Will

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Trump has instructed the entire govt. not to assist in any way to transition with the Biden camp.

Time to consider the likelyhood that he will have to be removed. He has already installed cronies in the Pentagon. 

Nobody has won so why should he help with transition??

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody has won so why should he help with transition??

So when trump got 270 in 2016 he won but when Biden got it this year he hasn't won???

After all the Republicans own network (Fox news) called the race 

At what point does it become obvious and fighting it only hurts the republican party, another funny thing is I remember the Republicans calling the democrats thugs when they protested the election 4 years ago now the Republicans are proving they take a fair loss no better

Those thugs need to stop protesting and just accept losing, because they lost and they will learn to like it 

• Thanks 2

Trump is gonna set the Republican party back decades when it comes to undecided voters by throwing a temper tantrum and not accepting the transition like a logical adult 

IDC about the party affiliation, this tantrum is an embarrassment to the country and threatening to hold the country hostage because he lost is just proof he never gave a damn about the country which is what I have claimed from the start 

Trump only cares about Trump

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So when trump got 270 in 2016 he won but when Biden got it this year he hasn't won???

At what point does it become obvious and fighting it only hurts the republican party, another funny thing is I remember the Republicans calling the democrats thugs when they protested the election 4 years ago now the Republicans are proving they take a fair loss no better

Those thugs need to stop protesting and just accept losing, because they lost and they will learn to like it 

When trump got to 270 in 2016 the states certified the election and it went through the proper steps 

In 2020 not one state has certified the election and the following steps havent happened yet 

So your whole statement is mute 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It's showing that if you lose than you can throw a tantrum and get appeased

If they give in to Trump now they soon will be taking the country to a monarchy not a democracy

no its showing u the constitution is alive and well

In 2000 they contested the election for more than 30 days. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Trump is gonna set the Republican party back decades when it comes to undecided voters by throwing a temper tantrum and not accepting the transition like a logical adult 

IDC about the party affiliation, this tantrum is an embarrassment to the country and threatening to hold the country hostage because he lost is just proof he never gave a damn about the country which is what I have claimed from the start 

Trump only cares about Trump

Trump is about to take over the republican party. 

He will raise more money than anyone in thr party by far 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh yeah let not forget the democrats didn't accept the election of 2016 ever 

The democrats now want Pelosi out and from what I have read she doesn't have the votes to remain speaker of the house 

The republicans have gained 6 seats in the house retained the senate

So how has trump set the republican party back?? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wrong.

Two states have already certified.

You never say a single word that is true.

It's almost an impossibility to be wrong so much.  You would think that by accident he would get something right every so often but he doesn't.  His level of stupidity is off the charts.  But Dummer thinks he knows his shit, so that should tell everybody all they need to know.  

Damn clowns.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

When trump got to 270 in 2016 the states certified the election and it went through the proper steps 

In 2020 not one state has certified the election and the following steps havent happened yet 

So your whole statement is mute 

So once the states officially complete the count then what?

Is democracy only okay when it favors the Republicans?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

So once the states officially complete the count then what?

Is democracy only okay when it favors the Republicans?

When the states officially certify the election than its over 

Idk what more ur looking for 

Than we look forward to 2022 with the midterms than 2024 election 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

When the states officially certify the election than its over 

Idk what more ur looking for 

Than we look forward to 2022 with the midterms than 2024 election 

So once the states finish the count and trump has officially lost and still keeps acting like a child will you do the right thing and call him out on it?

Just now, Columbiafan said:

So once the states finish the count and trump has officially lost and still keeps acting like a child will you do the right thing and call him out on it?

I will move on with my life like I do after election. But I will always support trump. I support his pac that he plans on making to run the republican party. 70 million others i feel have the same perspective. 

But what we don't do is burn down business or cities or go curse the police or any other bullshit we watched over the past 4 years 

But fair is fair right since the dems never accepted 2016 wouldn't it be right not to accept 2020 just asking 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1