The take over of America has begun.

Wildcat Will

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I will move on with my life like I do after election. But I will always support trump. I support his pac that he plans on making to run the republican party. 70 million others i feel have the same perspective. 

But what we don't do is burn down business or cities or go curse the police or any other bullshit we watched over the past 4 years 

But fair is fair right since the dems never accepted 2016 wouldn't it be right not to accept 2020 just asking 

Your judging the actions of a few as being a part of entire party

Use Alabama as an example, that dude that poisoned the Auburn tree was a Alabama fan but because he is a bama fan should the entire country judge the fanbase on his actions?

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Your judging the actions of a few as being a part of entire party

Use Alabama as an example, that dude that poisoned the Auburn tree was a Alabama fan but because he is a bama fan should the entire country judge the fanbase on his actions?

Do I really care what he did to some trees. I could care less what he did. I'm pretty sure that guy is now dead. 

In the past I voted republican but was never excited for any candidate since I was able to vote. Trump was the first candidate I ever got excited about. Going forward there is anything that is sitting in congress or senate that I would be excited about voting for 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Do I really care what he did to some trees. I could care less what he did. I'm pretty sure that guy is now dead. 

In the past I voted republican but was never excited for any candidate since I was able to vote. Trump was the first candidate I ever got excited about. Going forward there is anything that is sitting in congress or senate that I would be excited about voting for 

You missed the point

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You missed the point

I dont like anyone else in the republican party. If the party of Bush Regan etc died at this moment and the party of trump took over 100% i would be a lot more excited 

If we're gonna go backwards to the days of the old republican party idk if ill ever vote again

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If the party of Bush Regan etc died at this moment and the party of trump took over 100% i would be a lot more excited 

So just sort of curious to see why you think this way.  What do you see as the difference between the party of Reagan (Bush Senior was a more liberal than Reagan.  I guess W was closer) and the party of Trump and why are you more excited over the latter?

16 minutes ago, Rippers said:

So just sort of curious to see why you think this way.  What do you see as the difference between the party of Reagan (Bush Senior was a more liberal than Reagan.  I guess W was closer) and the party of Trump and why are you more excited over the latter?

Looking back I just don't believe that any of them did right for america. I dont believe any of them fought this hard to keep America what she is. Trump got me excited for politics because he spoke like the common man. He fought like hell for this country. He ended wars after almost 2 decades. Was nominated for multiple peace awards. Tried to keep people that don't belong here out. Let businesses prosper instead of regulating them to death.

I can go on and on 

I'll add one more thing i do believe over 90% of our government is absolutely corrupt and should be either locked up or locked up than hung. 

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont like anyone else in the republican party. If the party of Bush Regan etc died at this moment and the party of trump took over 100% i would be a lot more excited 

If we're gonna go backwards to the days of the old republican party idk if ill ever vote again

Again still not the point

The point is do you think every democrat is a thug because a small percentage chose to riot

Well Trump is a liar, thief and a cheater

Does that mean every republican is also cheating on their wives and full of liars and crooks?

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Looking back I just don't believe that any of them did right for america. I dont believe any of them fought this hard to keep America what she is. Trump got me excited for politics because he spoke like the common man. He fought like hell for this country. He ended wars after almost 2 decades. Was nominated for multiple peace awards. Tried to keep people that don't belong here out. Let businesses prosper instead of regulating them to death.

I can go on and on 

Common man? LMAO

That old fart doesn't care about you or any common man, he never has 

Trump cares about Trump, to him everyone else is expendable

• Like 3

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Again still not the point

The point is do you think every democrat is a thug because a small percentage chose to riot

Well Trump is a liar, thief and a cheater

Does that mean every republican is also cheating on their wives and full of liars and crooks?

As I just posted above I do believe over 90% of government belongs in jail on the minimum and at the other end should be hung. 

Well disgaree on the adjectives on trump I do stand by what I said above 

Common man? LMAO

That old fart doesn't care about you or any common man, he never has 

Trump cares about Trump, to him everyone else is expendable

I don't see that. I see someone who truly fought for this country. Someone who tried to erase a lot of bullshit that was not necessary esp coming from the Obama years but its more than that. I can't point to another president outside of Washington who did what was necessary for america 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

As I just posted above I do believe over 90% of government belongs in jail on the minimum and at the other end should be hung. 

Well disgaree on the adjectives on trump I do stand by what I said above 

So you hasn't cheated on his wives?

He hasn't ever lied or cheated the tax system?

You can ignore it but ik you won't disprove what I claimed about him is true, you can still support him as it's your american right but that's not my concern at the moment

Again should the entire party be judged by the actions of a few?

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trump was invited to the White House and began his transition before the states certified any results.

You're a bozo.

This is sad just shows you they dont be lying when they say that poor uneducated white men are trump and republicans biggest support base. 

• Thanks 1

So you hasn't cheated on his wives?

He hasn't ever lied or cheated the tax system?

You can ignore it but ik you won't disprove what I claimed about him is true, you can still support him as it's your american right but that's not my concern at the moment

Again should the entire party be judged by the actions of a few?

How did he cheat rhe tax system? Bankruptcy is legal. He paid over 20 million dollars in the alternative tax system. The New York times even stated that 

Do we care if he cheated on his wives. Jfk the gold standard of the demodrat party cheated on Jackie so many times and yet nobody cares. Its not even important to anything 

The most powerful people in the democrat party Pelosi and Schumer never accepted the 2016 election. Accepted violence looting and the like. 

So if mcconnell and Mccarthy never accept the election than were all on even playing grounds in politics. Hopefully the bricks and such come delieverd soon. Maybe ill go find some democrat businesses and destroy them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This is sad just shows you they dont be lying when they say that poor uneducated white men are trump and republicans biggest support base. 

Yeah ur boy Jones on CNN stated this same sentence until he actually read the constitution and how elections work. He even stated after reading that trump doesn't have to concede. That he's used to candidates just conceding and not fighting the election clearly not knowing about 2000. He's on record stating he doesn't even know what in the constitution 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I will move on with my life like I do after election. But I will always support trump. I support his pac that he plans on making to run the republican party. 70 million others i feel have the same perspective. 

But what we don't do is burn down business or cities or go curse the police or any other bullshit we watched over the past 4 years 

But fair is fair right since the dems never accepted 2016 wouldn't it be right not to accept 2020 just asking 

That's right.

Grifts needs rubes to fund them. So please give everything you have to Trump's PAC.

🤡

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

How did he cheat rhe tax system?

You won't read this.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

• Thanks 1