Joe Biden WINS Georgia again!!!

RedZone

A few observations:

1. Most recounts only make a change of a few dozen or so...this one was changed nearly 2,000 (1,912 to be exact)

2. Four counties found votes that were not counted, and that cut Biden's lead by 1431 votes. All the other counties found a 481 vote improvement for Trump.

3. Why is it that all the errors discovered helped Biden and hurt Trump? Some funny stuff was happening there.

4. And remember, the recount only related to numbers...that doesn't tell us how many of Biden's votes were faulty, late, signatures missing or not matching, how many were dead, how many voted more than once, and how many were suspicious, with only the presidential vote and no down ballot votes, etc.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

A few observations:

1. Most recounts only make a change of a few dozen or so...this one was changed nearly 2,000 (1,912 to be exact)

2. Four counties found votes that were not counted, and that cut Biden's lead by 1431 votes. All the other counties found a 481 vote improvement for Trump.

3. Why is it that all the errors discovered helped Biden and hurt Trump? Some funny stuff was happening there.

4. And remember, the recount only related to numbers...that doesn't tell us how many of Biden's votes were faulty, late, signatures missing or not matching, how many were dead, how many voted more than once, and how many were suspicious, with only the presidential vote and no down ballot votes, etc.

I think you need to remember Georgia was a republican state.

The fraud just was not there.

Let it go...

More importantly. Did you attend the California Jam in 1974? I would have loved to been there.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's a clown.

Nothing more to say.

I'm convinced a lot of these people don't know what the word fraud means....

It's not like donald won all these swing states by millions of votes in 2016....donald lost them in 2020 for a number of reasons. Too many to list.

Just now, RedZone said:

I'm convinced a lot of these people don't know what the word fraud means....

They prove it every day.

Before the election they claim that "finding" uncounted ballots for Biden would be evidence of Democratic voter fraud. After the election they claim that finding uncounted ballots for Trump is also evidence of Democratic voter fraud.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

They prove it every day.

Before the election they claim that "finding" uncounted ballots for Biden would be evidence of Democratic voter fraud. After the election they claim that finding uncounted ballots for Trump is also evidence of Democratic voter fraud.

Instead of looking at ALL THE LEGITIMATE REASONS why donald is a one-term President they opt for massive voter fraud and a rigged election. AND, that's what these people are sticking with....probably till they ALL die.

Simple truth. The donald and the people around donald have/had serious issues. 

..donald will be back in the NEWS very soon. He NO longer carries a shield.

Just now, RedZone said:

Instead of looking at ALL THE LEGITIMATE REASONS why donald is a one-term President they opt for massive voter fraud and a rigged election. AND, that's what these people are sticking with....probably till they ALL die.

Simple truth. The donald and the people around donald have/had serious issues. 

..donald will soon be back in the NEWS very soon. He NO longer carries a shield.

He's a disgrace and so are all of his enablers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's a disgrace and so are all of his enablers.

Yup.  We've slipped the surly bonds of American history.  What is the word we should use for an impeached and defeated president who:

• Lost a free and fair election
  • Is getting routed in court, reinforcing the reality of his defeat
  • And is now asking fellow partisans to simply hand him the presidency

37 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Lots of construction/home improvement noise in my NJ area.People are getting as much done as possible before Biden taxes the shit out of them like Obama did.

It's like you goofballs live your lives on paper and not actually in reality.

Obama allowed the Bush tax cuts to expire which essentially raised the highest marginal tax rate (income above $250,000) from 35% to 39.6%.

This was done in 2013 which was halfway through his Presidency.

This is described, 7 years later, as people having the shit taxed out of them.

I also love the wishful thinking involved here.

"There's a ton of construction going on. Must be because people are afraid of a ~4% increase on income over $400,000!"

🤡

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's like you goofballs live your lives on paper and not actually in reality.

Obama allowed the Bush tax cuts to expire which essentially raised the highest marginal tax rate (income above $250,000) from 35% to 39.6%.

This was done in 2013 which was halfway through his Presidency.

This is described, 7 years later, as people having the shit taxed out of them.

I also love the wishful thinking involved here.

"There's a ton of construction going on. Must be because people are afraid of a ~4% increase on income over $400,000!"

🤡

Consumer confidence went into the shitter after Obama spouted his "if you make $250,000 a yr I will tax you this much & $500,000 this much" Those people are 80% of home improvement customers & that stopped them dead in their tracks after hearing that.Prior to that speech I wouldn't go near any lumberyard until 10am because of the lines.After it I was in & out in 20 minutes with a bed load.I was lucky because I had 2yrs of contracted work before he opened his mouth.People who relied on landscapers canceled them & cut their own lawns.I don't give a fuck what the media was spewing,I saw & experienced it first hand.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tommygun58 said:

Consumer confidence went into the shitter after Obama spouted his "if you make $250,000 a yr I will tax you this much & $500,000 this much" 

Not surprisingly, you're either wrong or just lying.

The Consumer Confidence Index for Obama's second term. Point 1 is 2013. The index did not go into "the shitter" after the Bush tax cuts expired.

concha would be proud of your lies and/or incompetence.

OG-BG071_consum_4U_20180327125153.thumb.png.440754c11c2bfb735f1adf97c5420196.png

31 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Those people are 80% of home improvement customers & that stopped them dead in their tracks after hearing that.Prior to that speech I wouldn't go near any lumberyard until 10am because of the lines.After it I was in & out in 20 minutes with a bed load.I was lucky because I had 2yrs of contracted work before he opened his mouth.People who relied on landscapers canceled them & cut their own lawns.I don't give a fuck what the media was spewing,I saw & experienced it first hand.

It's always some contractor/construction bozo who uses things like lines at the lumber yard to determine his ecnomic outlook.

🤡

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's always some contractor/construction bozo who uses things like lines at the lumber yard to determine his ecnomic outlook.

🤡

Include deli's(10am,12 lunch,2pm breaks),happy hour,fuel.tool & tool repair ,work clothes,rentales,truck sales & repairs,dumpsters,accountants,office supplies,permit costs,taxes...It's called trickle down dumbass. 3 of my workers have started their own businesses after I retired & have crews of there own because of Trumps cutting stupid regulations.A vote for Biden will shut these hard working Americans down.

48 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Not surprisingly, you're either wrong or just lying.

The Consumer Confidence Index for Obama's second term. Point 1 is 2013. The index did not go into "the shitter" after the Bush tax cuts expired.

concha would be proud of your lies and/or incompetence.

OG-BG071_consum_4U_20180327125153.thumb.png.440754c11c2bfb735f1adf97c5420196.png

Looks like Gores hockey stick.More bullshit!