Diego Maradona dead at 60

Bormio

29 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Followed Pele as best player in world.  Did what Messi does, but at a time when you could be mugged on the field.  Led a hard life after playing.  Pele’s net worth estimated at $100 million, Maradona’s at $100,000.

Coke, obesity and a careless lifestyle killed him...

• 6 months later...
On 11/25/2020 at 8:23 PM, Bormio said:

Maradona had 10 times more heart than ARod ever dreamed of having.  Also won a helluva lot more championships.

Did you see Eriksen go down on the field ???

had just gotten the Moderna apparently***...

Guess the young people with sudden heart problems

are not just in Israel

🤷‍♂️

***  Italy players receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

After being given the go-ahead by the Italian government, 28 players were given their first doses at two hospitals in Rome and Milan.

The Associated Press May 03, 2021 23:03:26 IST
Italy players receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

Milan: Most of the Italy team received its first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Monday in preparation for the European Championship, risking a public backlash.

After being given the go-ahead by the Italian government, 28 players were given their first doses at two hospitals in Rome and Milan.

“I thank all the staff for their hospitality and their welcome,” Lazio and Italy forward Ciro Immobile said as he left the Spallanzani hospital in Rome. “We are happy and proud to have done this, getting yourself vaccinated is important, and we hope this moment will come soon for everyone.”

Italian media reported the players were all given the Moderna vaccine.

Italy coach Roberto Mancini prepared an extended list so that ALL potential squad members will be fully vaccinated by the time the pandemic-delayed Euro 2020 kicks off on 11 June. Italy will play Turkey in Rome in the opening match.

Updated Date: May 03, 2021 23:03:26 IST

11 June.

🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Troll said:

Guess the young people with sudden heart problems

are not just in Israel

🤷‍♂️

***  Italy players receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

Italy players receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

File image of Italian football team. AFP

Milan: Most of the Italy team received its first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Monday in preparation for the European Championship, risking a public backlash.

“I thank all the staff for their hospitality and their welcome,” Lazio and Italy forward Ciro Immobile said as he left the Spallanzani hospital in Rome. “We are happy and proud to have done this, getting yourself vaccinated is important, and we hope this moment will come soon for everyone.”

Italy coach Roberto Mancini prepared an extended list so that ALL potential squad members will be fully vaccinated by the time the pandemic-delayed Euro 2020 kicks off on 11 June. Italy will play Turkey in Rome in the opening match.

11 June.

🤷‍♂️

Of course, it will be hard to PROVE a link in an individual case.  Unfortunately young people develop silent cardiomyopathies and can die suddenly like that.  The question I have is was he defibrillated?  I would assume they have equipment like that at Euro 2020 matches, especially in light of other similar events in club matches.  A similar thing happened to a Wofford football player a couple of years ago.  They had to shock him right out there on the field with thousands watching.  A Spartanburg orthopedist I know was the team doc. Quite sure he had to change his shorts.

It seems as if a defibrillator was used. This really should be made clear in the reporting.  For without one, he almost certainly would have died.  And the millions watching should know it.  Defibrillators save lives.  This is a teaching moment to everyone that oversees sporting events - high school to pro.  Have a defibrillator on site and immediately accessible and people who know how to use it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Of course, it will be hard to PROVE a link in an individual case.  Unfortunately young people develop silent cardiomyopathies and can die suddenly like that.  The question I have is was he defibrillated?  I would assume they have equipment like that at Euro 2020 matches, especially in light of other similar events in club matches.  A similar thing happened to a Wofford football player a couple of years ago.  They had to shock him right out there on the field with thousands watching.  A Spartanburg orthopedist I know was the team doc. Quite sure he had to change his shorts.

ODD how screwed up Google is now....

on this front page stuff...

Straight up on the top line,

image.png.d8c0dcc6e766e906fc291911d760c7b6.png

-----------------------------------

But the self propagating sub questions appear to throw fizzer under the bus while highlighting Modo's denials

🤷‍♂️

Does Pfizer cause heart inflammation?
There have been a higher-than-expected number of cases of heart inflammation in 16- to 24-year-olds after receiving their second dose of Pfizer's or Moderna's Covid-19 vaccines, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday, citing preliminary data from its vaccine safety monitor system.3 days ago
Does Moderna cause heart inflammation?
Moderna has not found a link between its Covid-19 vaccine and the cases of a rare heart inflammation condition reported in young people who have received the shot, the company said Friday.2 days ago

Covid vaccine: Moderna says it hasn't found a link between its shot ...

it was reported Eriksen's team got Modo 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, Troll said:

He didn't.

Inter chief executive Giuseppe Marotta revealed that Eriksen had sent a message on the team WhatsApp group stating his hope to return soon. Marotta added that the Dane had "never had COVID-19 and he has never been vaccinated."

On 6/13/2021 at 2:00 PM, Rippers said:

He didn't.

Inter chief executive Giuseppe Marotta revealed that Eriksen had sent a message on the team WhatsApp group stating his hope to return soon. Marotta added that the Dane had "never had COVID-19 and he has never been vaccinated."

Thank you for correcting the news reports from a month ago...🤷‍♂️

must have been that timely exception to taking one for the team.

whole team wasn't required after all then apparently. (after that little Covid outbreak they had)

I'm sure the Inter Exec has the best intel tho, and it's more current, so there is that

Either way good luck to the man. 😷

PS: you did make me check something tho...

Newspaper said "28 players" were dosed....you know...

for the "Soccer" team  🤔

So yeah I had to check the roster🤣.... and inter only shows 25 ???  😲

...so you're probably right, like if the newspaper can't even get 'that' right...🤔

🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

When I'm embarrassed by facts, I always falls back on my anus and flinch.

👍

STILL waiting on what the CDC says now.....you know...

Heart inflamation and all...👌

...like an actual part of the topic 🤓

of this thread. 🙄

So your Anus adds what ???

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Haven't you heard?

@Troll is a moron.

Yes...

Still waiting on you,

to do anything other

than flinch 💩 Anus

🤣

go fo it 👍

PS: Embarrassing yes....but not for me...👌

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Also, @Troll apparently thinks that a guy named Christian Eriksen plays for Italy.

Laughter As Medicine: Clowns Help Hospitalized Kids Cope - Consumer Health  News | HealthDay

You must be F'n Brain Dead...

As already noted....it's Inter Milan 🤣

you need a kick to your azz ??? 🤓

CPR style and 💩

image.thumb.png.a3bc9c2fab23e23ad804e6f5548ab7a4.png

...AAAAAaaaaaaand you forgot YOUR DUNCE CAP ....MR. MORON 👍

Dunce Cap | Zazzle.com

Laughter As Medicine: Clowns Help Hospitalized Kids Cope - Consumer Health  News | HealthDay

PS: Can't you do anything else besides spew 💩 ???

🤣

Flinch Anus Flinch 👌

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

You must be F'n Brain Dead...

As already noted....it's Inter Milan 🤣

Except the article you posted is about the Italian national team.

You don't even understand the difference between a club team and a national team.

You read a full article (Who are we kidding? You didn't read it) about the Italian national team receiving the vaccine and thought it was referring to Inter Milan?

You are a complete dumbass.

Take a moment to fully experience the dumbassery of @Troll

👇

On 6/12/2021 at 11:30 PM, Troll said:

***  Italy layers receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

File image of Italian football team. AFP

He read this and didn't know that it was about the Italy team at the European Championship.

He somehow thought it was about Inter Milan, which is a club team, that was never mentioned a single time in the article.

Jesus Christ.

Clowns Have Had It With Your Creepy Clown Phobia

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Take a moment to fully experience the dumbassery of ME

👍

I know the difference...you obviously don't 🤣

But aside from ignoring the entire thread 🙄 for some useless attack on me LOL...

try addressing the real issues at hand...

image.png.d8c0dcc6e766e906fc291911d760c7b6.png

Yet you are STILL denying it,

and claiming people are clowns for noting it....???

Dunce Cap | Zazzle.com

💩

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

Inter Milan is also that coaches squad, and already got half a dozen cases of covid

And that Coach, (who also runs the Nat Team) said he was going to have the whole team vaxed by Euro.

No, it's not.

Roberto Mancini is only the coach of Italy. He coached Inter Milan from 2014-16.

🤡