Any Advice...

ngdawg

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

...on how to survive 4 years of Georgia Tech football? Seems like I'll have to learn soon.

Biden will cancel football...

...as well as in person school.

learn how to telecommute 👍

...and don't forget to wear your mask 👌

PS: In case T wins....

just get your flute

off the field

after halftime

and you will survive 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

just get your flute

off the field

after halftime

and you will survive 🤣

Fair enough...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Troll said:

just get your flute

off the field

after halftime

and you will survive 🤣

in case Trump wins?!?..I hope you are still holding your breath on that one Newbie!!...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

in case Trump wins?!?..I hope you are still holding your breath on that one Newbie!!...🤡

Wrong name again dumbo 🐘

kinda like “the office of the president elect “  🤣

call it what you must ,  but you don’t take office until you take office 🤓

🍿

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Wrong name again dumbo 🐘

kinda like “the office of the president elect “  🤣

call it what you must ,  but you don’t take office until you take office 🤓

🍿

you sure about that "Newbie"??...I posted to Troll and you replied once again??...twice this a.m.?!?..LOL..hummm...do tell Troll/Newbie...🤡..🤡

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you sure about that "Newbie"??...I posted to Troll and you replied once again??...twice this a.m.?!?..LOL..hummm...do tell Troll/Newbie...🤡..🤡

Read your own 💩quote 🐘.    You called me out by name👀.  You seem to have a problem with that wrong name stuff As exemplified by your believing in all that “office of the PE” branded fake bull💩🤓

🍿

• Confused 1

Just now, Newbie said:

Read your own 💩quote 🐘.    You called me out by name👀.  You seem to have a problem with that wrong name stuff As exemplified by your believing in all that “office of the PE” branded fake bull💩🤓

🍿

LOL..sure Troll...I mean Newbie!...🤡..🤡

16 hours ago, ngdawg said:

...on how to survive 4 years of Georgia Tech football? Seems like I'll have to learn soon.

Many home games we'd still be outside the stadium well after the opening kickoff, meandering from group to drinking group having a good time. Periodically, but not very frequently, we'd hear the cannon fire, signifying our guys had scored. So we'd raise our drinks, give a cheer for whatever had happened, then continue on with our socializing. By the time we eventually entered the stadium, we were emotionally prepared to enjoy the event without focusing on the play on the field. 

That's how we coped.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Many home games we'd still be outside the stadium well after the opening kickoff, meandering from group to drinking group having a good time. Periodically, but not very frequently, we'd hear the cannon fire, signifying our guys had scored. So we'd raise our drinks, give a cheer for whatever had happened, then continue on with our socializing. By the time we eventually entered the stadium, we were emotionally prepared to enjoy the event without focusing on the play on the field. 

That's how we coped.

And the level of play determined the amount of "medication"!

giphy.gif

bgw

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

That's how we coped.

I'll probably be in the band, so I won't have the privilege of not watching garbage football.

Sigh...

• Haha 1