2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We had Papa Johns,Coca-Cola,Chic FIL A  and Zaxby's . 

Ngl there's nothing like a nice hot slice of Papa Johns Supreme Pizza after a long day or a tough game...

I think Columbia has a deal with Sonny's BBQ and ik baseball has a deal with zaxby's as they have a foul pole sponsorship along a bunch of other ones 

Didn't you say you moved to Jacksonville area?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a lie...I wanted to take a sabbatical and waited until I had @HurricaneNick trained up  

Make Mater Dei vs St Thomas Aquinas happen or i’m writing a strongly worded letter to pgl

Can't believe COVID's been around so long we're diving in to USAA Round 2. If they weren't screwing over so many kids I'd almost welcome the distraction. I have to say "we won't tell you where ou

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We had Papa Johns,Coca-Cola,Chic FIL A  and Zaxby's . 

Ngl there's nothing like a nice hot slice of Papa Johns Supreme Pizza after a long day or a tough game...

We have papa johns and coke as well. I never liked papa johns though. Not sure of all the ones we have but I know we have those 3.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yes I do plan on catching some local games if I'm not at work

Cool 

Check out the message I sent a while back if you want a idea about the teams in that general area (I included breakdowns of all the surrounding counties as well)

On 2/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, eaglesinsider said:

I went back and looked at some of the old USAA threads the other day for nostalgia's sake. Interesting to note that KW appears to have deleted all of his tweets referencing USAA and ditto for GSB with all of his posts, the only ones surviving are quoted posts. A lot of Dusty's various and sundry business pages appear to have disappeared as well. Coach Clay still doesn't appear to have gotten the memo, his tweets about his whirlwind experience as the head coach of the most prestigious football academy in the world are all still up. All the other major players seem to have metaphorically burned the evidence. 

Wonder how long until the same will happen for Christians of Bishop Seymore or whatever?

haha,, more GSB BS

image.png.e1c250f0297940808da618d42b68d90f.png

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Severino said:

It appears Bishop Sycamore is no longer a high school but is instead a postgraduate football team.  Will they play other postgraduate teams and community colleges now?

Scams require continuous tweaking to stay one step ahead of accountability.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Severino said:

It appears Bishop Sycamore is no longer a high school but is instead a postgraduate football team.  Will they play other postgraduate teams and community colleges now?

Wonder if he has taken an official visit to tour the facilities... or lack there of  🤣 

• Haha 3

The BC vs Smyrna game is on.. 9/10.  There is also a rumor swirling around Delaware that DeMatha 4* QB is transferring home to Smyrna but I ain't buying that one.  Even if he does Smyrna still has no shot JMHO

In other scheduling news DeMatha is playing at Holy Spirit (NJ) on ESPNU in Ocean City (Carey Stadium) as part of a Battle at the Beach event including teams from PA, Southern NJ and Maryland put on by the West Jersey League Football Coaches Association 

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

The BC vs Smyrna game is on.. 9/10.  There is also a rumor swirling around Delaware that DeMatha 4* QB is transferring home to Smyrna but I ain't buying that one.  Even if he does Smyrna still has no shot in this one JMHO

In other scheduling news DeMatha is playing at Holy Spirit (NJ) on ESPNU in Ocean City (Carey Stadium) as part of a Battle at the Beach event including teams from PA, Southern NJ and Maryland put on by the West Jersey League Football Coaches Association 

Holy Spirit is gonna need the Holy Spirit to keep that one close 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

The BC vs Smyrna game is on.. 9/10.  There is also a rumor swirling around Delaware that DeMatha 4* QB is transferring home to Smyrna but I ain't buying that one.  Even if he does Smyrna still has no shot in this one JMHO

Vineland,NJ is playing Ocean City,NJ in this event too. 

St Augustine Prep,NJ and Millville,NJ also apart of the event with opponents TBD

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Holy Spirit is gonna need the Holy Spirit to keep that one close 

DeMatha 2021 OOS schedule is kinda week.. Looks like they are staying close to home for the most part. I wonder if they lost some kids during the pandemic.

8/28 @ Holy Spirit (NJ)

9/3 @ IMHOTEP Charter (PA)

9/10 vs St Mary's Ryken (WCAC B)

9/17 @ Friendship Collegiate (DC)

10/1 vs Bishop Bullshit (classified)

10/8 vs Gonzaga

10/16 @ Bishop McNamara

10/22 vs SJC

10/29 vs Roman Catholic High (Philly,PA)

11/5 @ Good Counsel

15 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

DeMatha 2021 OOS schedule is kinda week.. Looks like they are staying close to home for the most part. I wonder if they lost some kids during the pandemic.

8/28 @ Holy Spirit (NJ)

10/1 vs Bishop Bullshit

10/8 vs Gonzaga

10/16 @ Bishop McNamara

10/22 vs SJC

11/5 @ Good Counsel

Still a tough schedule just with the WCAC teams. Some of the other teams are pretty decent but not on Dematha’s level. 7-3 at worst 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Still a tough schedule just with the WCAC teams. Some of the other teams are pretty decent but not on Dematha’s level. 7-3 at worst 

well true but only because of the WCAC teams. They have zero chance of losing any of the OOC games. Roman Catholic and of course BS are terrible.. Don't know anything about Holy Spirit other than they got their ass kicked by Mt St Joes (MIAA) a couple years ago and IMHOTEP really isn't a threat either. Ryken has been a decent team as of late though. Not sure Gonzaga will be much this year either with their all world QB off to Oklahoma

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Vineland,NJ is playing Ocean City,NJ in this event too. 

St Augustine Prep,NJ and Millville,NJ also apart of the event with opponents TBD

Well it is definitely at the beach..

2137347138_Screenshot2021-02-21110403.png.72cbd223d4e7e6cff9623171bd5f9125.png

37 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

8/28 @ Holy Spirit (NJ)

10/1 vs Bishop Sycamore OH

10/8 vs Gonzaga

10/16 @ Bishop McNamara

10/22 vs SJC

11/5 @ Good Counsel

Can’t wait for October 1st! Don’t sleep on Imhotep. They have 15 D1 ballers on this roster including the #1 ‘22 DE in the USA (Enai White) and the #1 ‘23 S in the USA (Rahmir Stewart). 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Can’t wait for October 1st! Don’t sleep on Imhotep. They have 15 D1 ballers on this roster including the #1 ‘22 DE in the USA (Enai White) and the #1 ‘23 S in the USA (Rahmir Stewart). 

yeah right as if anyone cares what you can't wait for fool.. maybe Bishop Bullshit will run the table and be the first mythical high school to win a mythical national championship.. seems fitting to me.. somethings percolating in your ass all right

Image result for bull shitting gif

On 2/4/2021 at 9:55 AM, Wendywuuu said:

What I find amazing is that we all know churches can be shady...and instead of targeting the church you target the group of people (parents, teachers, builders, architects) who were lied to.

Did Bishop McKinley Young lie to you?

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Eagles Landing Christian GA at St X OH on 10/22 #PGL 

Good stuff. Been waiting forever for a GA vs  OH game. Was supposed to happen at the Freedom Bowl before Alpharetta destroyed the event that year. Milton vs OH state champ Pick Central. PC had to play some dud FL team ranked in the 90’s in FL alone. 

ELCA is a powerhouse at the smaller level in GA. Will be a tough test against a top ranked OH team 

• Thanks 1