2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

On 2/1/2021 at 8:58 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Oh, I will. Just so you know, the BS HC and several players and parents lurk here. I personally invited them to do so to combat you’re constant fake news. They’re the ones that told me about your post to which I responded.

The fact that four players have committed to/are committing to Cornell, Bryant, Tennessee and NC A&T proves that valid diplomas are being earned at BS and that you’re FOS. Last I heard, Cornell is a pretty tough university to gain entrance to.  If all the venom you’re spewing was correct, why would reputable programs like DeMatha, EDs, SFA and IMG be scheduling them? #factcheckers 

not aging well

• Haha 2

On 2/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, ChuckStevenson said:

Don’t understand what you’re trying to say...bishop sycamore has been the name since day one...which is why you keep using derivatives of Bishop Sycamore in all of your condensing jokes....but here is the funniest joke of all....none of you will actually show up and see what this program is about...you HIDE behind the internet, blogs, and (dare I say it!!!!!) FAKE NEWS!!!!!! MAGA.....make athletics great again bahaaaaa....this is only the beginning we are getting stronger by the hating minute.....it feeds us....motivates us...molds us.....WE LOVE IT.....keep it coming...cause we are going to be here yet another year...it’s been fun chatting....CENTURION NATION!!!!!

not quite a year Chuck.. but sorta close I guess

On 2/3/2021 at 10:05 AM, RedZone said:

Your "best is yet to come's" normally result in potential lawsuits, folding, and you hiding out till all the scam smoke clears.

If I were the sycamore cats I'd stay away from you.......Of course it doesn't really matter to me either way. BUT, you've embarrassed yourself to the point of no return and have not an ounce of shame.

good advice not headed..

On 2/3/2021 at 3:13 PM, Wendywuuu said:

Location of the school: much like we have told everyone else you can set up a time to come and visit. 614.695.4800 we will not release that to persons we haven’t cleared.

The provider we use is not online. It is a blended curriculum with our own staff and American Academy. 

hmmm... American Academy? 

On 2/3/2021 at 7:54 PM, Wendywuuu said:

So let’s start with this whole outting thing! Bishop Sycamore is a play on words. We are a non denominational Christian school with a different outlook on naming schools specifically after Bishops. With that being said the official name after discussion was going to be Bishop Zacchaeus. He was the first Bishop of Caesarea. The story itself was a reminder of the path that our school and students have taken. After talk and discussion of mascots somehow the Bishop Zacchaeus Sycamore Trees manifested to Bishop Sycamore. This is a what we called the school it isn’t a fake name it is what we chose to call the school. Again, we could’ve called it Bishop Zacchaeus or Saint whoever but this was more of a evangelical reflection of who we are. As far as the crest the names that are listed there are the ones who picked up the broken pieces that were left behind from COF. We aren’t hiding from that we were the ones that were affected by that hurtful situation. I was there, I read the articles, I was at the presentations that were given by this church. The architects, engineers, lawyers, teachers, coaches and everyone that was promised by the church (not Roy or Jay) that COF was to be great and was lied to. There isn’t some conspiracy we could’ve started with all new stuff and ideas and changed everything we didn’t. You have to keep in mind that the people on that Seal have children and family members that are a part of the school and they didn’t want them to have nowhere to go so these brave individuals picked up the pieces and continued to move forward under a new name not associated with the church at all. Asking Roy Johnson to help with his experience after he walked away was something we thought was wise and his knowledge of what to do and not to do has been great! Why he was on the sideline because anyone that was hurt by the church is always welcome. He is always welcome to help and be with us. He was and his family were hurt far beyond what you could imagine or i guess even care! Further more the name didn’t get us scheduled games the nature of the beast did! COF has a bigger schedule than we ever did! We have shown up to every game and we have played and our students our staff we are a family and I mean that literally. We are proud of who we are and what we have been able to accomplish even after that debacle caused by the church. I implore you to come and take a look at what we are trying to accomplish give us a chance that is all we ask of our opponents on and off the field. We might surprise you! Goodnight Codbeard! 

classic lol

On 2/3/2021 at 9:06 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Gsb recruited Ms. Wendy to come on here and defend scam sycamore. Then called everybody a keyboard warrior pussy because we doubt this entirely online, non-denominational, no campus or facility having, “school” that plays kids that have been in high school for 5 years. Rumor has it Ms. Wendy is either gsb’s newest burner account or dusty defrauds wife. Stay tuned. 

Oh and apparently every single parent and student at scam sycamore has an account on here and they read the posts for motivation 💪

Finch's response.. good one Atty  

"Apparently we weren't hard enough on them because they went 0-6."

On 2/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, eaglesinsider said:

I went back and looked at some of the old USAA threads the other day for nostalgia's sake. Interesting to note that KW appears to have deleted all of his tweets referencing USAA and ditto for GSB with all of his posts, the only ones surviving are quoted posts. A lot of Dusty's various and sundry business pages appear to have disappeared as well. Coach Clay still doesn't appear to have gotten the memo, his tweets about his whirlwind experience as the head coach of the most prestigious football academy in the world are all still up. All the other major players seem to have metaphorically burned the evidence. 

Wonder how long until the same will happen for Christians of Bishop Seymore or whatever?

lol.. wonder how long until Ben Koo links the USA Academy scandal to GSB and PGL

image.png.02b8a565f3df2a82a64347e27c6d8233.png

First, under what authority does a student "legally reclassify"?  Second, they have completely misinterpreted the AHSAA maximum participation rule which states students have four consecutive years of athletic eligibility once they start 9th grade whether they participated or not.  The sport or level, frosh, JV or varsity is irrelevant.

What is most disturbing is this statement: "No player could have graduated or had enough credits to graduate."  Most of their players are class of '20.  Does this mean DeVaughn and Watson are encouraging or demanding these students not graduate or even complete their requirements with just three months to go until graduation from their current school?  This is criminal.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

only it wasn't Ben Koo this time who wrote that 

By Sean Keeley on 09/02/2021

Same publication so I am sure he used Koo's notes. I thought it was a little lazier than a Ben Koo story after I read it. I think he missed some marks and missed driving home some key points as well. Such as getting into the kids who got hurt by the USA deal somehow ended up at Bishop Sycamore and how they got double fucked. 

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

only it wasn't Ben Koo this time who wrote that 

By Sean Keeley on 09/02/2021

Same publication so I am sure he used Koo's notes. I thought it was a little lazier than a Ben Koo story after I read it. I think he missed some marks and missed driving home some key points as well. Such as getting into the kids who got hurt by the USA deal somehow ended up at Bishop Sycamore and how they got double fucked. 

Agreed, it wasn't as in-depth.

Shyster Joe has more skeleton's in that closet that need revealing.