Happy MLK Day

Nolebull813

By today’s standards, left wingers would actually cancel MLK Jr. he would be seen as a hateful bigot due to his belief that marriage is solely between one man and one women. A young boy wrote to him and told King that he liked boys the same way you are supposed to like girls. And King responded, 

“The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired,” King wrote. “You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.”

King is most famous for his “I have a dream” speech. He rails against identity politics which is the complete foundation in which the Democrat party operates from. He dreamed and wished that his children would not be seen for their identity, but the content of their character. This would be considered an “Uncle Tom” way of thinking. Left wingers would call him all sorts of names that call conservative black people. All he wanted was for his kids to grow up in an America where they are not discriminated against because of characteristics they can not control. Pretty much the opposite of what Joe Biden said in his speech the other day. 

MLK would be viewed as an Uncle Tom bigot who would be cancelled on Twitter. Thats how his legacy is viewed on the left. Sad that we have strayed so far from his beliefs. Some people still think of him as hero. I am one of them. Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

By today’s standards, left wingers would actually cancel MLK Jr. he would be seen as a hateful bigot due to his belief that marriage is solely between one man and one women. A young boy wrote to him and told King that he liked boys the same way you are supposed to like girls. And King responded, 

“The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired,” King wrote. “You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.”

King is most famous for his “I have a dream” speech. He rails against identity politics which is the complete foundation in which the Democrat party operates from. He dreamed and wished that his children would not be seen for their identity, but the content of their character. This would be considered an “Uncle Tom” way of thinking. Left wingers would call him all sorts of names that call conservative black people. All he wanted was for his kids to grow up in an America where they are not discriminated against because of characteristics they can not control. Pretty much the opposite of what Joe Biden said in his speech the other day. 

MLK would be viewed as an Uncle Tom bigot who would be cancelled on Twitter. Thats how his legacy is viewed on the left. Sad that we have strayed so far from his beliefs. Some people still think of him as hero. I am one of them. Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day. 

One day outa 365.  I suppose that's plausible.

Although, you're more believable when you defend...Cheeto Man.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Conservatives hated Martin Luther King, Jr. until he was dead. He was literally cancelled in 1968.

You only view him as a hero because of hindsight and the fact that you weren't alive back then.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Conservatives hated Martin Luther King, Jr. until he was dead. He was literally cancelled in 1968.

You only view him as a hero because of hindsight and the fact that you weren't alive back then.

Actually,Southern Democrats hated him far worse...Dexter King, his Son does not think that James Earl Ray shot him....Give me some examples of what Conservatives hated King...Don't look it up either...Lets see if you actually know what you say...

Just now, John Adams said:

Actually,Southern Democrats hated him far worse...Dexter King, his Son does not think that James Earl Ray shot him....Give me some examples of what Conservatives hated King...Don't look it up either...Lets see if you actually know what you say...

PS...LBJ used king to get the black vote and then used it and said, "we will have them N.........voting. Democrat for the next 200 years"... Or words very close to that....

25 minutes ago, John Adams said:

PS...LBJ used king to get the black vote and then used it and said, "we will have them N.........voting. Democrat for the next 200 years"... Or words very close to that....

No.  Not like that at all.  It's funny how you and Mag got the LBJ quote wrong in exactly the same grotesque way.  What are the odds?

On 1/15/2021 at 5:30 AM, Mag44 said:

And 8 Democrats started the KKK in TN , Democrats killed Abe Lincoln , loved slavery, still enslave with all sorts of freebies, LBJ ,after the Great Society enslavement said, or words to the effect,"we will have these N........ voting Democrat for 200 years"....Now the Democrats have America in Marxist mode..

The actual LBJ quote might be apocryphal.  Something like 20 years after the fact, one time LBJ aide Bill Moyers gave a speech where he said the following:

“[L]ate on the night of signing the bill, I found the President in a melancholy mood. I asked what was troubling him. ‘I think we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come,’ he said.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

No.  Not like that at all.  It's funny how you and Mag got the LBJ quote wrong in exactly the same grotesque way.  What are the odds?

The actual LBJ quote might be apocryphal.  Something like 20 years after the fact, one time LBJ aide Bill Moyers gave a speech where he said the following:

“[L]ate on the night of signing the bill, I found the President in a melancholy mood. I asked what was troubling him. ‘I think we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come,’ he said.”

Not a quote ..."or words to that effect"...was what I said...If you studied LBJ like I have you'd know that he was a dirty mouth man and most likely said exactly that....He was as racist as they come and used the N word all the time...

16 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Not a quote ..."or words to that effect"...was what I said...If you studied LBJ like I have you'd know that he was a dirty mouth man and most likely said exactly that....He was as racist as they come and used the N word all the time...

Sorry, I realize you want to hide behind your "or words to that effect," as an excuse for a grotesque mangling of a quote, but your so-called 'most likely" spin based on nothing might be what is actually racist here.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Sorry, I realize you want to hide behind your "or words to that effect," as an excuse for mangling a quote, but your so-called 'most likely" spin based on nothing might be what is actually racist here.

I'm.right, LBJ said it, I don't hide as I referenced it  with, not after my statement....Facts and calling out or not agreeing today with certain types is  the way I roll....A racist today is one who  does not like liberalism......,and that's BS....

8 hours ago, John Adams said:

I'm.right, LBJ said it, I don't hide as I referenced it  with, not after my statement....Facts and calling out or not agreeing today with certain types is  the way I roll....A racist today is one who  does not like liberalism......,and that's BS....

May wanna attach a declaimer to all of your posts as to shield you from any "grotesque mangling" of the truth.

bgw

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, John Adams said:

Nope.  You're not right.  You and your sock puppet both bastardized a famous quote attributed to LBJ, inverting the meaning of it to serve an agenda.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And these clowns want us to believe that they actually like King.

😄

That was true THEN. The great thing about King was he paved the way for Civil Rights so people born in the 70’s and beyond didn’t have to experience systemic racism and discrimination that people in the 60’s and back had to experience. 

Blacks have been free to prosper and flourish just like every other race going on 50 years now. Decision dictate your life and future. 

there are black presidents, store owners, doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers, police, accountants etc. black people can be anything they want to be and there are no roadblocks in the way. Except maybe white liberals wanting them dependent on government in exchange for their blind loyalty. 

And the white supremacist system holding black people down is doing a lousy job given the fact that black people are leaders in every category of work and society there is.