Where is the Tennessee guy at ?

Ga96

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Georgia fan backing up a Harbaugh supporter so classic. Go watch 1980 again. LOL. 

I never said Harbie was the greatest, I said who can do better in Ann Arbor that’s in the market?

Harbie has had some success for where that program was before Harbie got there. 

Understand, it’s BigTen culture and Michigan. 

Alabama is an outlier, may be another 100 years before anyone has a run like it. 

Yale ain’t it, anymore. 

Try. To. Keep. Up. 😂

bgw

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I never said Harbie was the greatest, I said who can do better in Ann Arbor that’s in the market?

Harbie has had some success for where that program was before Harbie got there. 

Understand, it’s BigTen culture and Michigan. 

Alabama is an outlier, may be another 100 years before anyone has a run like it. 

Yale ain’t it, anymore. 

Try. To. Keep. Up. 😂

bgw

Harbaugh has turned Michigan into such a joke no decent Coach would take it.  That's why they cut his salary in half. They know he was not worth Saban money for 8 wins a year. After going 0-4 vs your biggest rival 99% of schools fire their HC or the HC resigns but not Michigan and Harbaugh.  At that point Michigan was viewed as a much better job than now. In 2 years it has really hit rock bottom.  Anybody that defends Harbaugh has a loser mentality.  Atticus in his small mind Michigan winning 8  a year is good but no Michigan thinks like that.  No SEC school except Vandy would hire him right now.  

BGW you are the only person on here beside Atticus that defends Harbaugh.  

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Harbaugh has turned Michigan into such a joke no decent Coach would take it.  That's why they cut his salary in half. They know he was not worth Saban money for 8 wins a year. After going 0-4 vs your biggest rival 99% of schools fire their HC or the HC resigns but not Michigan and Harbaugh.  At that point Michigan was viewed as a much better job than now. In 2 years it has really hit rock bottom.  Anybody that defends Harbaugh has a loser mentality.  Atticus in his small mind Michigan winning 8  a year is good but no Michigan thinks like that.  No SEC school except Vandy would hire him right now.  

Again.... going into a rant comparing programs at different levels don’t mean shit Hoover. 

Wake up. 

bgw

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He can't.

He's just dumb.

26 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Again.... going into a rant comparing programs at different levels don’t mean shit Hoover. 

Wake up. 

bgw

The issue is until Atticus got called out by several posters he was putting Michigan on equal grounds with Ohio State Alabama Clemson.

Michigan has never been a consistent top 5 ranked winner. They are the most overrated program in history but now are being coached by the most overrated coach in the country.  Nobody except Atticus thinks winning 8 games a year is elite at Michigan. Buford don't let him confuse you into think Harbaugh is a  good coach.

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The issue is until Atticus got called out by several posters he was putting Michigan on equal grounds with Ohio State Alabama Clemson.

Michigan has never been a consistent top 5 ranked winner. They are the most overrated program in history but now are being coached by the most overrated coach in the country.  Nobody except Atticus thinks winning 8 games a year is elite at Michigan. Buford don't let him confuse you into think Harbaugh is a  good coach.

I made my comment before Atticus came on with his position on Harbie. 

Programs are at different levels or product life cycles if you will, if the Wolverine faithful are committed their time will come. Whether Harbie is part of that is another discussion. The BigTen is littered with alum coaches. 

bgw

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Pandemic pay cut.... hold the mob of pitchforks and torches back in Alabumble. 

Army of a couple three .....

bgw 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I made my comment before Atticus came on with his position on Harbie. 

Programs are at different levels or product life cycles if you will, if the Wolverine faithful are committed their time will come. Whether Harbie is part of that is another discussion. The BigTen is littered with alum coaches. 

bgw

Since you are an expert on Michigan. When Michigan's life cycle comes back what will that be since they only have 1/2 of a national title in 80 years. 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ain’t no quit in Hoover, huh?

Hoover ain’t budging, taking a couple plays from Trumpy and gonna fill the bandwidth with it. 

bgw

Don't compare me to Trump. You talk more about Trump than anybody on this board.  You never see me on the other side posting.  Only fools talk politics on a message board or defend Harbaugh.