Leftist insAnity in San Francisco..

Mag44

23 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Changing names of schools ???? Imagine changing  Abe Lincoln, the guy who signed the EP, because many think in was a racist....SF is a total debacle..

I don’t mind all that stuff as long as it stays in Cali/San Fran. It’s when it starts to creep out is when it becomes a problem. 

It is the only silver lining about Cali appealing to the worst people in the world. They will stay over there because it is more welcoming for them. They can stay a cesspool of evil but make sure they don’t cross the Nevada/AZ border 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t mind all that stuff as long as it stays in Cali/San Fran. It’s when it starts to creep out is when it becomes a problem. 

It is the only silver lining about Cali appealing to the worst people in the world. They will stay over there because it is more welcoming for them. They can stay a cesspool of evil but make sure they don’t cross the Nevada/AZ border 

NV and AZ went blue, in large part, because they have become extensions of CA. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/san-francisco-school-name-changes-trnd/index.html

Here's the CNN article...the San Fran Chronicle and NY Times are subscription... what I could partly glean from those was Lincoln's treatment of First Nation, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves (no secret there and legitimate move to delete) Feinstein ordered a confederate flag replaced after it was vandalized (legitimate move to delete Feinstein).

My .02 which don't amount to shit, but fuck you to those who care to disagree with me. Hahahaha.

bgw 

24 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

NV and AZ went blue, in large part, because they have become extensions of CA. 

Yeah I was talking to someone about that very thing. They were confused how people could flee NY, NJ and Cali and still vote the same way that made them flee in the first place. 

I told them that taxes and cost of living going up to the point they want to move is not going to stop them from having their same mindset about abortion, open borders, anti second amendment etc etc. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I was talking to someone about that very thing. They were confused how people could flee NY, NJ and Cali and still vote the same way that made them flee in the first place.

Most people who leave those places move to Las Vegas, Phoenix, Austin, etc.

So they are moving from one big city to another.

You don't become a moron by simply moving out of California or New York.