Tell em juice

Dustin Statham

24 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Read Trump’s entire speech from the 6th. Also, read the Navarro reports. This was a sham, they moved the goalposts to make another narrative. It was about the 6th then it was about the rhetoric from the campaign. If it was truly about the 6th, they could’ve started this trial before the 20th. 

You've lost your mind somewhere out there on 75 south Homie, better go get what's left of it before the vultures tear apart what's left of it.

What part of 35k lies given by Trumpy would make whatever that says as truthful, and couple it with the rhetoric months leading up to January 6th. I think the Constitution interpretation had more to do with impeaching an outgoing more than anything related to Trumpy's "movement". Whatever that may be. The fissure in the Republic is dangerous and scary and this White Fragility bullshit speaks to weakness all for the sake of preserving White Privilege.

Record number of votes against in this impeachment speaks volumes, did it administer the kill shot? Nope.

Maybe Trumpy will step in it just like OJ did... Duetsch Bank, NY, and Fulton County has something to say about your Orange Fuhrer....

bgw

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You've lost your mind somewhere out there on 75 south Homie, better go get what's left of it before the vultures tear apart what's left of it.

What part of 35k lies given by Trumpy would make whatever that says as truthful, and couple it with the rhetoric months leading up to January 6th. I think the Constitution interpretation had more to do with impeaching an outgoing more than anything related to Trumpy's "movement". Whatever that may be. The fissure in the Republic is dangerous and scary and this White Fragility bullshit speaks to weakness all for the sake of preserving White Privilege.

Record number of votes against in this impeachment speaks volumes, did it administer the kill shot? Nope.

Maybe Trumpy will step in it just like OJ did... Duetsch Bank, NY, and Fulton County has something to say about your Orange Fuhrer....

bgw

Deflection. Attaboy!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

You’re just spouting talking points. Read the Navarro reports. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/18/this-might-be-most-embarrassing-document-created-by-white-house-staffer/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/12/17/white-house-advisor-peter-navarro-releases-dubious-voter-fraud-report/?sh=54c164f01205

Then I found a Navarro blog op-ed not vetted by anyone....

So wtf are you saying?

bgw

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Watch out

if you disagree with someone on here , ur labeled a Klansmen, 

He's not an active Klansman yet, but if you could actually post something of substance and not your feelers, swole clitoris and trainwrecked vagina... I might say something else descriptive other than what you're slinging out.

Might.

bgw

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

He's not an active Klansman yet, but if you could actually post something of substance and not your feelers, swole clitoris and trainwrecked vagina... I might say something else descriptive other than what you're slinging out.

Might.

bgw

No need to explain, ur good in my books, just when it comes to politics, ur lost

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2021 at 6:46 PM, Dustin Statham said:

64C8D438-91EA-451C-A72F-2D487BBE22CF.thumb.jpeg.acb77f85a58938cbebec89054c0657f3.jpeg

Of all the things about the OJ trial, the most ridiculous thing to me was the stupid glove argument.  If you’ve played played any amount of golf you know a good tight fitting glove is a key factor especially if you have a tight grip and hit the ball hard. ( OJ was known as a powerful hitter, not necessarily a finesse golfer)  Play on a hot humid day, or in a light mist, drizzle, or rain, then put the gloves away for a bit, good luck getting them on next time.  Blood is mostly water and it too would cause gloves to shrink.   The argument made no sense.  Then again, you’re supposed to be tried against a jury of your peers.  Looking at the jury, it’s doubtful many of them were country club members that played a lot of golf like OJ did.  Hard to  rationalize that as a peer to peer situation.  But, the lawyers were smart enough to recognize that and so goes one of the most questionable, but significant, pieces of evidence in legal pop history.   
On the “jury of your peers” status, most juries get filled with people that would otherwise be at home watching Jersey Shore or Ricky lake reruns.  That’s pretty comforting.  Want to get out of jury duty, just bring a professional engineer certificate, you’ll be dismissed immediately.😉