Jump to content

John Curtis vs Louisville Male, KY and Christian Life Academy, VA....and, TBD at the BOB


Recommended Posts

Curtis/Male is interesting.....

https://www.nola.com/sports/high_schools/article_81440c94-7140-11eb-ac3e-43d5047f3cbd.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

The schedule is nearly set. And for John Curtis, 2021 season could be one where the Patriots play up to three out-of-state opponents.

One of those opponents will be Louisville (Kentucky) Male High in Week 5, at home on either Oct. 1 or 2, said Curtis athletic director Johnny Curtis.

With 914 wins since the school first began playing football in 1893, Male High has the second-most wins in the country, according to the National Federation of High Schools record book.

Male High announced the pairing on social media Tuesday, and Johnny Curtis confirmed the pairing Wednesday.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Curtis/Male is interesting.....

https://www.nola.com/sports/high_schools/article_81440c94-7140-11eb-ac3e-43d5047f3cbd.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

The schedule is nearly set. And for John Curtis, 2021 season could be one where the Patriots play up to three out-of-state opponents.

One of those opponents will be Louisville (Kentucky) Male High in Week 5, at home on either Oct. 1 or 2, said Curtis athletic director Johnny Curtis.

With 914 wins since the school first began playing football in 1893, Male High has the second-most wins in the country, according to the National Federation of High Schools record book.

Male High announced the pairing on social media Tuesday, and Johnny Curtis confirmed the pairing Wednesday.

 

 

Never thought JT would play a renegade school like Christian Life Academy.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

But you thought they would play a team like Lake Placid? You are too stupid to insult

Say what you will about Lake Placid but it's an accredited school where, as far as I know, a parent didn't stab two of the players on the team during practice. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Say what you will about Lake Placid but it's an accredited school where, as far as I know, a parent didn't stab two of the players on the team during practice. 

I’d say the pedophile teachers at McDonogh were way worse than any of the above. #insideeagles 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

I’d say the pedophile teachers at McDonogh were way worse than any of the above. #insideeagles 

Well your BFF was all in on a pedo hire that led to his firing. 
 

Careful where you step with that big mouth of yours. 
 

bgw

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 5:42 PM, eaglesinsider said:

Say what you will about Lake Placid but it's an accredited school where, as far as I know, a parent didn't stab two of the players on the team during practice. 

Lake Placid is a Nothing football school....What QUALITY program plys them...JC does well and runs up scores in La and with few exceptions goes after big time OOS...They  once scored 3 points agains a 9-3 Bosco team and got wrecked by STA...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Elder will be playing Rogue Christian, VA...

Cincinnati Elder
08/20 N Covington Catholic (KY)
08/27 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/03 H St. Louis St. Mary's (MO)
09/11 H Lakewood St. Edward
09/17 A Louisville St. Xavier (KY)
09/24 A Cincinnati St. Xavier
10/01 H Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller
10/08 H Indianapolis Roncalli (IN)
10/15 H South Chesterfield Life Christian (VA)
10/22 A Cincinnati La Salle

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Looks like Elder will be playing Rogue Christian, VA...

Cincinnati Elder
08/20 N Covington Catholic (KY)
08/27 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/03 H St. Louis St. Mary's (MO)
09/11 H Lakewood St. Edward
09/17 A Louisville St. Xavier (KY)
09/24 A Cincinnati St. Xavier
10/01 H Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller
10/08 H Indianapolis Roncalli (IN)
10/15 H South Chesterfield Life Christian (VA)
10/22 A Cincinnati La Salle

Go Covington Catholic!! The fighting Sandmanns!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...