New Grayson recruiting prospects.

HooverOutlaw

Grayson booster club president states we want them to commit as soon as the cord is cut. 

many-babies-in-maternity-ward-at-hospita

This is a picture of Grayson's newest recruit. 

7857c19a14d740c8d92813bc32903e34.jpg

Uhaul does a have special for newborn babies. They can move any family straight from the delivery room to Grayson.

e5d55c8be2d1b953090e8e27f52f5cec.jpg

Fred doing some recruiting at a local hospital 

890_santanicu19029.jpeg

Fred don't freak out. Just having fun. Everyone knows I think the GHSA sucks and you don't like me giving Grayson heck. So please come up with something new.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He will be blasting me soon over this. He will be telling us Grayson is clean as the driven snow.  It is funny that the Valdosta booster club paid for Garcia to win a state title at Grayson if all that is true.

Cmon now hooville! You expect errrbody to believe the propst days at hooville and gumpaloosa were on the up and up?!? 😂 

You buying that reminds me of an old George Strait favorite of mine.......

”I got some.......oceanfront property in Aiiiiir-uhhhhh-zOna. From my front porch you can see the sea, I got some oceanfront property in Aiiiiir-uhhhhh-zOna if you’ll buy that I’ll throw the golden gate in freeeeeeee.......”

😂

To be fair, no known womb recruiting going in the state of aluhbama. Yet.......

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Cmon now hooville! You expect errrbody to believe the propst days at hooville and gumpaloosa were on the up and up?!? 😂 

You buying that reminds me of an old George Strait favorite of mine.......

”I got some.......oceanfront property in Aiiiiir-uhhhhh-zOna. From my front porch you can see the sea, I got some oceanfront property in Aiiiiir-uhhhhh-zOna if you’ll buy that I’ll throw the golden gate in freeeeeeee.......”

😂

To be fair, no known womb recruiting going in the state of aluhbama. Yet.......

You need new material. Your act is stale.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You need new material. Your act is stale.

You’re shitting me! The only things you yao about are Grayson, Marietta, GHSA and LSU now that you stopped championing the thieving, lying, recruiting adulterer. 

If you quit posting about those things you will have nothing to say. 

So before you sound any dumber with the “new material” talk, take a good look in the mirror and ax yourself if this is really the road you wanna go down. 

Because most here would agree, you ain’t got much else to say. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re shitting me! The only things you yao about are Grayson, Marietta, GHSA and LSU now that you stopped championing the thieving, lying, recruiting adulterer. 

If you quit posting about those things you will have nothing to say. 

So before you sound any dumber with the “new material” talk, take a good look in the mirror and ax yourself if this is really the road you wanna go down. 

Because most here would agree, you ain’t got much else to say. 

I hate to see you when the LSU report hits and LSU will be exposed as the rape college capital of the country.  Maybe Marietta can win 4 games next year.  You know as well as I do the GHSA is terrible. Remember they made Marietta forfeit games for the same thing Valdosta is being accused of. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I hate to see you when the LSU report hits and LSU will be exposed as the rape college capital of the country.  Maybe Marietta can win 4 games next year.  You know as well as I do the GHSA is terrible. Remember they made Marietta forfeit games for the same thing Valdosta is being accused of. 

Like I said. 😂 

We need to cover up kids with guns and weed like you Godly gumps. They ran stairs as punishment. 

Remember who your teams are, buffoon, before you act holier than thou. 

Hey, can you tell us about the questionnaire gumps have to fill out for their vehicles? 😂 

Easier just to snap the shovel than keep digging. 

On 3/1/2021 at 6:08 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson booster club president states we want them to commit as soon as the cord is cut.

many-babies-in-maternity-ward-at-hospita

This is a picture of Grayson's newest recruit.

7857c19a14d740c8d92813bc32903e34.jpg

Uhaul does a have special for newborn babies. They can move any family straight from the delivery room to Grayson.

e5d55c8be2d1b953090e8e27f52f5cec.jpg

Fred doing some recruiting at a local hospital

890_santanicu19029.jpeg

Fred don't freak out. Just having fun. Everyone knows I think the GHSA sucks and you don't like me giving Grayson heck. So please come up with something new.

Dang it man!  Can't you get *anything* right?  We wait until we can see if they cuddle up to the football before signing them.  Even at that, we sometimes get a dud. 

Again, I've told you before, no U-Haul!  In the words of @Sweetlarry, the Gumps use U-Haul.  We have a contract with North American Van lines.

All joking aside regarding the last picture, I visit Egleston Children's Hospital/Children's Healthcare of Atlanta every year on Christmas morning.  I'm emotionally worn out when I get home.  You walk into a one week old baby's room and count 19 different monitors hooked up and try to provide some emotional support for the family.  It is tough.  Major kudos to those that deal with that environment on a daily basis.  They are special people indeed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fred said:

Dang it man!  Can't you get *anything* right?  We wait until we can see if they cuddle up to the football before signing them.  Even at that, we sometimes get a dud. 

Again, I've told you before, no U-Haul!  In the words of @Sweetlarry, the Gumps use U-Haul.  We have a contract with North American Van lines.

All joking aside regarding the last picture, I visit Egleston Children's Hospital/Children's Healthcare of Atlanta every year on Christmas morning.  I'm emotionally worn out when I get home.  You walk into a one week old baby's room and count 19 different monitors hooked up and try to provide some emotional support for the family.  It is tough.  Major kudos to those that deal with that environment on a daily basis.  They are special people indeed.

Great job you do for those children.

• Thanks 1